The First Free Weekend_Part Two

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first free weekend_sunday 

 

"What's going on?" I rubbed my eyes and noticed a tall shadow standing over me. I tried to sit up only to find an arm hold me closer to his body. Oh yeah... Sehun slept in the same bed as me last night... I rubbed my eyes before grabbing my glasses of the table to get a better look at who was watching me. 

"Chanyeol? What are you doing in my room?" I asked still half asleep. 

"Sehun was missing, I thought something migt have been wrong but...." He trailed off pointing to my current position, cuddled up to Sehun. "I see everything's fine" he joked. "Oh, Kyungsoo's making breakfast, so you and your boyfriend might wanna get up soon" chanyeol smiling ,  said before leaving. 

 

"Sehun-ah" I whispered close to his ear, he turned a little. "Sehunnie, we have to get up" I said kissing his cheek lightly. He rubbed his eyes and moaned before letting go off, me and sitting up. I sat up next to him. "Morning" I said smiling. 

"Hi" he muttered. Sehun really wasn't A morning person... 

"Kyungsoo's doing breakfast" I said softly. He streched  before kissing my lips lightly. "That's the best I've slept in ages.." He muttered before getting up. He dragged me to the kitchen and we sat down at the dining table together. 

"Now you're even stealing my sehunnie's shirts?!" Luhan questioned. Causing Xiumin to laugh. "Lu-ge calm down, their dating, sehun can give her what he likes..." He replied calmly eating cereal. 

"I just forgot to bring anything with me, saying as this was an unexpected visit..." I explained "so sehunnie let me borrow his shirt to sleep in..." I said grabbing the cereal box. 

 

The table quickly filled up with all 13 of us . "So what's the plan for today?" Kris questioned nobody in particular. "I'm going out with lu-ge" xuimin sais pointing to his deer looking friend. "I'm going shopping wih lay and kris-gege" Tao stated. "Me, chanyeol and baekkie" are going out..." Chen stated...

"Anywhere in particular ?" Suho asked. Chen only ignored him and continued eating his pancakes. "I'm cooking for tonight" D.O explained. "I'm meeting up with Taemin" Kai cheered making me giggle slightly. Practically everyone made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter