Missing you, Missing Them

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's up?" I looked up to see young-jae staring at me with curious eyes. 

"I'm fine..." I lied. It had only been a week since h guys left. Again. But I missed them. Too much. Especially Chen and sehun. 

They had only just come back yet, they had to go back promoting already, i know they were getting more and more poular so promoting was important but i couldn't help but feel a litte selfish and want to spend more time with them. And even when they had a weekend free, i was working with my band...

"Tell your face that then."he joked sitting down next to me. "Now tell me what's up, it might make you feel better..." Sehun told me that once... 

"I just miss them that's all..." 

"Exo?" I nodded. 

"We hardly see each other any more.. Whenever they have a free day, we're working..." I explained sighing. "You love him a lot don't you..."

"Can you tell that bad?" I chuckled. He nodded. "He's lucky he has someone who waits for him and loves him even when they don't see each other. My ex and I wherein the same position but she cheated whilst I was back here in Korea for a week..." "Sorry"

"Why say sorry? It's not your fault" 

"I know but it mustn't be nice to relive the memories..." I sighed. "Sometimes I wonder why were still together, I mean he goes all over the world and meats so man pretty girls, who adore him.." 

"Yh but his heart already belongs somewhere else. You. That's why." He told me. I chuckled. He sounded like my brother, he'd always say things like this, try and cheer me up when I felt sick, insecure or if I was just having a bad day. "I knew your brother..." He suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter