Remebering Daehyun

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since I spoke to sehun or any of exo part from the except of Chen. Training still hasn't calmed down as our sales are up and our popularity is going up. SM decided to prepare a mini tour for us. 

***

I looked at the Calender as my phone rang. It was Leo. "Hi."

"Don't forget we're training all day today..."

"Yh about that... I can't work today, I'm not feeling to good" I lied 

"Oh okay do you want us to come over?"

"No ill be fine I'm just feeling a little off ,don't worry"

"I'll see you tomorrow" 

"Ok bye "

"Bye"

It's my brothers birthday. Every year I sit by the cherry tree and just listen to my iPod, at least in my heart I knew in a way we were spending his birthday together. Sometimes Chen would be there, but with his busy scheadhule it was rare nowadays. 

---

I grabbed my bag and the flowers I bought and headed to the tree. I placed the flowers down and whispered a happy birthday. I sat down and plugged in my ear phones, I played my brothers playlist. I Ended up with his iPod, he gave it to me before he left for SM, I kept his playlist and added some of his sample songs he sent me, I'd only ever listen to this playlist when I was with him. Or nowadays when i was  remembering him. 

Every now and then tears would slip down my face but I quickly wiped them away, he never liked it when I cried. He always told me to stay positive no matter what, to keep smiling; to see the bright side of life. Thinking about it, he and Chanyeollie had the same mottos.  

"I'm guessing its your brother's birthday..." I looked up to find sehun. I nodded, we hadn't spoken since that day in the training room. I honestly thought he'd never forgive me, that we'd never talk again. I thought he hated me. "Do you mind if I join you?" I shrugged. "It's a free world" I replied. I knew I probably sounded heartless but I didn't want to end things like last time. I didn't want him to love me. It was bad enough I still loved him with all my heart. 

"Youngjae-ssi said you were sick, so I gathered it must have been Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter