Finally debuting, possibly?

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{2 weeks later, in Sooman's office} 

This morning during training i was asked to go to Sooman's office. Hence why i'm sitting here in the waiting room, with baekkie, sehun & Minseok. I'm as nervous as hell. I have no idea what i've done wrong. 

"Don't worry suuny, I'm sure nothing's wrong, maybe it's about your debut!" Sehun said happily. Somehow i doubt that. I mean my debut was meant to be a few weeks ago, i'm not complaining but i dunno, i've just got this feeling that somethings not right. 

"What if it's bad news?" I pratically whisper, looking up to the guys. I was scared to death in case i was to be sent home after all this. "Hey don't worry!" Baekhyun said pulling me into his arms, hugging me. "It's probably nothing." Minseok added, joing the hug as did sehun. I'm glad that they're here with me and i'm not here driving myself crazy with my thoughts alone. 

"Ok sun-young, Mr. Lee is ready to see you." I nodded and the guys let go of me. I got up, taking a deep breath. I walked up to the lady that called me. "Wait can we go in with her?" I turned around to see baekhyun talking. "Wait a minuite" She says. She quickly came back "Mr. Lee says saying as she's alone, she may be accompanied by 1 member." They nodded and Baekhyun followed me in. 

"Annyeong" We both greeted him, bowing.

"Hello, Sun-Young, Baekhyun. please take a seat." I sat down, and baekhyun sat next to me. I felt my hands trembling. "I wanted to talk to you about your debut." He began. That's when i felt baekhyun's hand holding mine loosly. I looked at him quickly, his eyes were fixed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter