Hello Baby {Part 1} Meeting the Babies

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few weeks since mr.Sooman told the guys properly about 'Hello Baby'. I didn't particulary want to do it, yet thanks to Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun, bugging me and tao trying to do Aeygo on me... I kinda got pushed into this. 

"So Is it today you guys meet the baby?" Suho asked looking at us. Why on earth would anyone ask me, sehun, tao, kai, and baekhyun to look after a kid, i'll never know. At least we had D.O to help us. I don't know why but i've got this feeling that he would be a good father figure, i mean he cooks for us all, and he's always cleaning up after us with Suho-oppa. So i think he'll be a big help looking after the kid, or at least i hope so, saying as me & sehun aren't even 19 yet --' . 

Not to mention Tao who acts like a 8 year old half the time... I think Kai will be ok, he can act childish but he can be responsable too, i just hope that we will be okay. 

There was a knock at the door, it was the 'Hello Baby Crew'. "AnnyeongHassayo, we're here to start filiming, there's going to be a sort of test, to see how ready you are to look after a baby. So if you could follow us to the filiming location for today, that would be great. Kamsamnida" The producer bowed, as we grabbed our coats and left with the production team. 

***

We arrived at the the local park, where things were already layed out. The cameras started rolling, without a warning. "So you're gonna be in teams of two, to compeate to spend some time meeting the baby, first." We nodded. "Please form the teams, you have 30seconds." I looked at the guys who each gave each other hopeful looks. I walked over to D.O. "Who are you with?" I asked. "Kai, sorry." I nodded. "15 seconds left." I looked around trying to think who would be the best partner but before i could even think, i was left with Sehun Next to me. "Baek's with Tao, so that leaves us together." He said, it was hard to tell if he was happy or disapointed. I nodded. "We're gonna win right?" Sehun whispered. I smiled. 

"The first task is questions." 

The producer explained the game, we had to take turns answering the questions untill we get 2 correct and we can move on to the next 'game'. "Isn't this what B1A4 did?" I questionned sehun. He shrugged. 

Ofcourse D.O was the first to pass but me & Sehun weren't far behind. 

The next task was to test how we'd try and stop the baby crying and make them happy. 

I smiled. I got up to the 'fake' baby and started tickleing it. The baby's face instatntly  brightened. I high-fived Sehun as we ran to the last game. 

"What do we have to do here?" I asked looking around, there was nothing there, just the CameraMan. 

"Nothing, just go up there, to the cafe and you'll meet the babies in the cafe." We nodded, we started walking up. "Wait did he say babies?!" Sehun suddenly realised. 

"There's more than one?!" I asked stunned. 

"There can't be..." Sehun added

"Yh i mean we're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter