The Meeting, Mini chap.

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun held my hand tight as we entered the sm building. Trainees and others we called friends greeted us with smiles unlike the sm staff that gave us either funny looks or spoke about us behind our backs in a very undiscreat voice. "Don't listen to them baby~" sehun hummed quietly as he pulled me along to the head office where we had been called to. "What if they want to break us up again?" I feared. "We refuse." He replied emotionlessly. "We both know it's not that easy sehunnie..." I mumbed.  

 

We entered the office to find Jinso and Exo's manager, along with the head of SM and a few other important people, including Young-Jae and Suho: the two leaders of both our bands. "Annyeong, take a seat you two." The head said calmly. " I've heard that you are dating again." He said in the same tone. We nodded. "I'm guessing you're not gonna break up for anyone or anything?" He said a hint of annoyance playing in his voice. "Why should we? I love her and she loves me, I don't see a problem." Sehun said bluntly still holding my hand under the table. 

"Yes, I see your point sehun but have you thought about the fans?" He said slowly using a sly tone, trying his best to make us change our minds. "I'm sure they'd support us as does the rest of our  group." Sehun snapped bak. 

"How does the rest of Exo feel about this?They must have their own thoughts and comments, am i right?" He asked turning his attention to Suho. His voice authority, but the kind that only wants to use people, He sounded like he hoped someone from Exo would oppose, say they hated this idea and would help get sehun from me. 

"I can only speak as a representative for Exo, and say how I feel and how I see things." Suho paused, as the director nodded as did his manager. "I don't see any problem with them being together. They're happy and I fully support them as do the others. Sunnys like my little sister now anyway, as for sehun, I treat him as my younger brother , therefore I don't want anything other than for them go be happy." He smiled at us. I smiled faintly, before mouthing a thank you. I saw the director roll his eyes, before asking the same question to Young-Jae. "Like suho I can can only speak from my point of view. But ever since sunny and sehun have been t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter