It's you

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a few months since the whole thing about my and sehun's relationship went on. Things started to get back to normal. The comments practically stopped and exo was doing great. It's soon to be their 4th anniversary of being exo. So they're preparing a special concert, only sm decided to promote their other singers as a support act, YLMS are performing a song as are super junior, snsd, tvxq and shinee. F(x) can't make it as they're touring Japan... I dont think its quite fair that sm are using the aniversary conert to promote their other bands but no one dares to disagree espically me and sehun, we've caused enough this year....The guys are preparing hard for the concert, training and learning new choreos to match each song. As for me and YLMS, were doing a lot more variety shows and stuff. 

 

The only thing that's not so great about things going back to normal, going back to how thing were, is that with sehun preparing hard for the concert and me doing a hell load of variety and so on, we don't see each other very often. When one of us had a free day the other one can't. Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose to punish me and sehun but then I don't think they hate us that much. They've had a lot to deal with recently... 

 

Me and sehun just grab every chance we get just to say a quick hi to each other. Or if he was taking over a music stage and we had to leave straight after our performance he'd steal a kiss before he goes on stage. 

 

I just hope things are gonna calm down a bit. I miss him, and Chen... We hardly speak anymore. 

 

-------

 

I got to he studio, it was 9am, I wore my training clothes with the BWCW  grey hoodie, sehun gave me, along with my new multicoloured Adidas high tops.i had my iPod on loud, I was listening to Exo's new album. I hummed along as I entered my training room. 

"Aww you kept my hoodie~" I jumped then noticed sehun smirking infront of me. I pulled out my earphones and ran over to hug him. "Sehunnie~" I squeezed him. I finally broke the much needed hug, only to find him still smiling . "What are u doing here ?!" I questioned happily. "I got a break from praticing so I came to see my beautiful girlfriend." He said kissing my forehead. It's only when he intertwined my hands in his I noticed how tired he was. "You guys should really rest.. You look exhausted baby~"I said softly. "We're trying to make he concert perfect." He replied leaning down to kiss me. I smiled And leaned up to reach him. We were inches away. But before his sweet, soft lips touched my own, we were interrupted by the other exo memebers. "Ayo!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted pulling me into his arms. "Yeollie!" I protested. He kissed my head lightly before letting me go and pushing me to Chen. "Chenchen!" I hugged him tight. "How are you?" I asked smiling. "Tired..." He mumbled. He looked even worse than sehun. "Oppa, you look exhausted." I said messing his hair up. He chuckled before giving me a quick hug The. He then went over to baekhyun and Chanyeol. "You guys all look exhausted." I added looking at each of them. "Awww where'd me find a sunny?! She's so sweet... How come sehunnie gets a girl like that and I'm stuck with luhan ..." Xiumin complained. "We're fine sunny..." Suho tried to reassure me, compleatly ignoring Xiumin's comment. I nodded lightly, taking his word for it. 

"There's nothing wrong with lulu, what happened to xiuhan?!" Sehun chimed in. "Guys I'm here you know..." Luhan mumbled pointing to himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter