Chanyeol,Sehun & Chennie

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Sun-young's Pov} 

"Well?" I didn't know weather i should tell him or not. I mean hed probably just laugh, or pity me. But then this was Chanyeol. Yeollie. My new big brother, he was closer to me than Chen sometimes. Since i got dropped for my debut i haven't really spoken to Chen, it's like we're not as close as we were, but i don't see why? Unless he's figured out that i like sehunnie. 

"You know what sunny? You don't have to tell me, me and baekhyun will find out any way even if you don't tell us!" He said grinning. Oh yeah, that's right Baekhyun liked to know everything, then he'd tease us with it. 

"Don't tell Baekhyun" I said, my voice was like a whisper. 

"Why are you so worried?!" He asked trying to get me to look at him. 

'I guess i'm scared to admit it. " I muttered, i heard him chuckle. 

"Are you always like this sunny? Do you want me to get chen, so you can talk to him first?" I shrugged. I didn't want anyone to know, not yet. But i'd just gone and blurted it out to Chanyeol. I'm so stupid...

"I think we should get back to the dorm, it's getting late." I shook my head. "I'm gonna stay here a little longer..." He nodded and then handed me his scarf, "What's this for?" I qustionned as he put it around my neck. 

"Chen would kill me if i let anything happen to his precious little cousin." I giggled. "Don't stay out too late, ok?" I nodded and he left. 

***

{Chen's Pov} 

Chanyeol got back and pulled me, suho and baekhyun into his room. He explained that he'd found sunny. But there was more. Aparently she's in love, which only bought grins to Suho and Baekhyun's faces. "Why are you two griining like that?!" I questionned, it was quite scary really. They looked high, yet drunk at the same time. Odd. "Is it sehunnie?" Suho questionned, smiling more(if that was even possible). Chanyeol shrugged. 

"But we know sehun likes Sunny..." Baekhyun said tapping his chin, it looked like he was thinking, but i'm not sure that he actualry has a brain in his head, probably just empty space filled with air. I smiled at that thought. "WAIT!" I said realising what he said. "The Maknae likes my cousin?!" I said a little too loud. Causing Kyungsoo and Luhan to enter the room, grinning instantly joing the conversation. "We have to figure out who Sunny likes and then, it's mission MaknaeLove." Baekhyun said punching the air. I face palmed. "I'm out." I said. "I don't think it's a good idea to get sunny and sehun together...he's a bad influence." I said.

"Since when were you such a party pooper?!" Luhan asked pouting. I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't want to see her get hurt..." I said calmly. 

"Anyone would think you were her brother or something, chill chen, she's only you're cousin..." Baekhyun said a little heartlessly. My face dropped. 

"Her brother isn't here, is he?! So i promised him, i'd protect her." Silence went through the room. Maybe i was slightly over reacting. 

"Calm down chen." Baekhyun said patting my shoulder. 

"Sorry."

"Don't worry Chen, it's  not like we don't know Sehunnie!" Luhan said cheeriliy.

"Yh, that's the problem." I muttered. There were a couple of chuckles and giggles from my comment.

"If you join us on our mission, then you'll be able  to make sure she stays out of harms way..." Luhan explained. I guess he had a good point. It's not that Sehun's a bad person, it's just he's still a kid, so so is she, i don't want them to get serious and then him break her heart, or the other way round for that matter. I just want to protect sunny, i just want to protectt our stupid maknae Sehun. I know the guys probably don't see it that way but i don't want either of the hurt.And i'm not even umma or appa in this group! Shouldn't Suho or Kyungsoo be worring about this and not me?! Normally it's me plotting with Baekhyun and Chanyeol...Maybe it's because sunny's my cousin..I wish her brother was still here... 

***

{The next Day_Sunny's Pov} 

I woke up and got ready quickly. We had a long day of filming to do today. The other guys all woke up and we decided to eat breakfast together before me and the guys left for filming. As we were sleeping at the Baby house tonight. "Are you guy's out untill tomorrow?" Suho asked. I nodded. "Untill tomorrow night, i think..." Suho nodded. The guys were meant to have scheadules today, but since the group has been broken up, they couldn't really attend the scheadules. So Mr. Sooman gave them temporary timetables. 

From what Kyungsoo explained : 

Chanyeol,Lay  and Kris had training with super junior and shinee. Xiumin, Suho,Luhan and Chen were doing a radio show promoting as four. 

***

Me and the other guys quickly left for the baby house only to find the babie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter