Kai & An evil Maknae alliance ˆˆ

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A few days later] 

{Sun-Young's POv}

"so do you like exo?" Chayeol asked. I nodded faintly. It's been nearly a week since i've been here, living with them, so yh i'm starting to get used with them, eating so much, and being crazy, i'm getting used to Tao's cuteness when he does Aygeo, Kris' angry bird face, kyunsoo's mothering, evil maknae sehun, baekhyun making fun of people, as well as everything else. The only person i don't really talk to is Kai. He doesn't really bother with me, i mean i'l try and talk but he just answers me with 'yh' or whatever and then he just starts talking to sehun... 

Talking of sehun, if he tries and embarrasses me one more time infront of suju, SHINee or anyone for that fact, i shall kill him. He isn't called the evil maknae for nothing... He looks so innocent, yet when Luhan comes along, and we're with older SM artist's it's embarrase Sun-young time, by showing them some werid photo they found of me or say something werid about me! Seriously they act like my little brothers only they are older and a lot hotter ˆˆ (Let's pretend i didn't say that ˆˆ) 

"so who's your favourite?" Chanyeol asked me, bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked at him with a questionned face. "I honesty don't know..." I said tapping my chin, trying to think. "There must be one!" chanyeol said.

"Can i say Chen?" I asked, Chanyeol shook his head. "Family doesn't count..."

"I don't know, i like you all, you're like my new besties!" I said joking. He rolled his eyes. 

"we're here!" Suho called out. The doors to the van opened and we entered the dorm. It had been a long day of training for us all, today i trained with exo all day, i did half the day with the dance line up, then half with the vocals. Tomorrow it's the same the morning with the rappers and then the  afternoon dancing. 

We all rushed into the house and dumped ourselves on the sofa. I went to sit down only no space was left. I sighed and collpased myself onto the floor. "You okay down there sunny?" Baekhyun asked me leaning to see me. I nodded and took a deep breath. "How do you guys not die from training like this everyday?" I asked seriously, i knew if i kept this up, i'd slowly wither away. 

"We get used to it." Kai said. Before getting up off the sofa and walking to his room. I smiled and quickly took advantage of this and slid up on the sofa. "Better?" Sehun asked. I nodded smiling. 

"You know, sehunnie, we're the Maknaes, don't you think we should st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter