Mission Maknae love

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally managed to get to sleep, it must have been like 2am, by the time i got to sleep though. I felt someone calling my name, i'm guessing they were trying to wake me up. I just groaned and turned so my back was facing them. I didn't want to get up. I really didn't and trust me, when i get woken up forcefully, let's just say...it ain't a great sight. I can be worse than Tao! But it depends on who wakes me up, for what reason and how they wake me up. I mean wouldn't anyone be annoyed if Kris woke you up by slapping you?! 

"Sunny, wake up." I groaned again, hopefully the groaning was going to make them give up and just leave me be. 

"UMMA!" I shot up, to find Sehun, And Hyun-woo. I rubbed my eyes. 

"I'm tired." I said grogily. 

"What time did you sleep last night?" Sehun asked obviously noticing i had black cirlces or whatever. 

"About 2am?!" I replied between yawning. 

"2AM?!" He repeated a little too loud, so i covered his mouth with my hand. "Sssssssssshhhhhhh it's too early to be shouting." I said smiling faintly. "Sorry" He tried to say with my hand on his mouth still. I pulled my hand away to find his saliva on my hand. "eeewww" I said stairing at my hand. Sehun chuckled and handed me a tissue.

"I'd let you sleep in but we have to film hello baby. I think they've already started filming to be honest." He said.

"I'm fine don't worry." I said cleaning my hand. "Where's Eun-ji? And the other guys?" I asked noticing it was only Sehun and Hyun. "They're making breakfast." I nodded. 

"HYUN! COME AND LAY THE TABLE FOR BREAKFAST!" Tao called from the kitchen. Hyun jumped up and ran straight to the kitchen. "Aigoo" I muttered smiling. I was too busy watching Hyun-woo running to the kitchen that i didn't notice Sehun sit down next to me. I turned my head slightly only to see him sitting their stairing at me. 

"Sunny..." He began diverting his gave to the floor. I nodded. "You're a girl right?" I nearly chocked on air. "Is that an insult sehun?" I said pouting slightly. He shook his head and waved his hands defensivly. "I was wondering, how do girls like that a guy asks them out?" I sighed. He was obviously gonna tell that lucky girl that he liked her. I felt jealousy run through my veins. 

"I don't know, it depends on the girl, i mean some like cute and romantic, some like straight to the point and some girls would be asking the guy..." I said bluntly. "What if i kissed her?" He questionned. 

"If she liked romantic things, then yh..." I went to stand up before he stopped me and placed his lips on mine. I felt his arm wrap around me. Wait if this is a dream, i need to wake up. I managed to pull away and stare at him with confusion. 

"I..l-like you sunny." He said muttering slightly. 

"who told you to kiss me?" I asked asuming that it must have been one of the guys ideas. 

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun." He said sighing. 

Flashback (Sehun's pov) 

I woke up about 7am, to find a text from chanyeol. It said that i needed to confess before they did it for me. I knew she'd probably ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter