Moonlight

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys so here's the new chapter, i hope you like it... I won't be updating untill the weekend...Exams --'. 

So yh, i hope you like it, thank you for reading & subscribing and commenting...

***

It has been about since we finished Hello baby, and me and Sehun we still together, doing well, he was perfect...Stupid...But perfect. Mr. Sooman had asked me to get myself into shape incase my debut is any time soon, so let's just say i've been training all the time i can. I hardly see the guys anymore,but i'm not too concerned beacause i know this is for my own good, if i train hard and do well, i have more of a chance of debuting soon, and then i won't get kicked out of SM. 

***

It had been a long day...I'd been training since 8am this morning  and i had no lunch. I'd been trying to perfect my dancing and singing as much as i can. Only it's started taking it's toll on me. I mean i even snapped at sehun when he came to find me and ask why i was still training at 9h30pm. He only wanted to check on me, but i snapped and told him to leave me alone. God, I feel guilty... He didn't even do anything wrong. 

 

I stepped out of the SM building and began slowing trying to calm myself, slowly walking to the only place i felt truely at ease. At my Oppa's Side. Under the Cherry Tree in the park. I know it sounds stupid but it's the only place, i really feel close to my brother. I sat down next to the tree and gazedup at the night sky. It was already quite late, the moon shined as did the stars beside it. 

"I miss you Oppa." I muttered gazing at the sky. I felt hot tears drip from my eyes. I was so weak... "Why'd you have to leave, huh? You shouldn't have been playing the Hero that day. If you hadn't then you'd be here. You'd still be dreaming your dream. I'd do anything to see you again, see you smile just once more. I wondered if Tao really did have the power to turn back time because i'd take your place. I'd chnage everything so you'd still be here. It hurts so much knowing i caused this. I caused you to disappear. Oppa...please. I love you so much. Why'd you have to leave?! IT should have been me, not you!" I was getting into more of a hysterical state. I buried my head in my hands. I felt so Pathetic. 

I felt a hand pulling me close. "It's ok Sunny." He said softly. I reconized his voice instantly. Sehun. He came to find me, he still came here to find me after i was so horrible to him, it only caused me to cry harder.Everything was getting too much. "S-sehun-ah" I mananged to splurt out. 

"Don't worry Sunny, I'm not going here, even if you push me away, i'll always come back and find you. I'll fix you're broken heart, and love you 'till the end. So cry all you need. Just know i'm here for you, whether you like it or not..." He chuckled at his last sentence. "S-s-saranghae s-sehunnie" I managed to say clinging to him like he was my oxygene. 

I finally calmed down after he held me close to him and my hair, whispering every now and tell telling me that 'everything's okay' and that 'i never needed to let go'. I finally stopped the hysterical tears and pulled myself unwillingly from Sehun's now soaked shirt. "Sorry" I said a little embarressed pointing at his shirt. He shrugged and grabbed my hand, entertwining his fingers with mine. I rested my head on his shoulder. We gazed up at the sky. We sat in slience, yet it was a comfortable one. I was just 'happy' that i wasn't alone. That Someone was here, to help me when i was at my lowest, like my oppa used to do, he was the only one apart from chen, who had seen my lowest point. Now so had Sehun. 

"So you wanna explain? What's up?" He questionned breaking the soothing silence. "You don't have to, but it might make you feel better...That's what Suho-hyung says anyways." I lifted my head up off him, so we could face each other, our fingers still entertwined. 

"I'm just tired from training, it's just i'm stressing out..." I lied. Well partly anyway.

"You're working yourself too hard. It's taking it's toll on you isn't it?" I nodded faintly. He could read me like a book and i knew it. That's why we were such a good match, we just clicked, like 2 old friends. 

"Why were you crying? I heard you before...When you said it should have been you...I don't understand Sunny, I can't help if you don't tell me..." Sehun seemed pretty worried and serious. I've never seen him like this before. He's pittying me. Just what i didn't want, pitty, because that means i'm the vitim in all this, and i'm not. It was my fault. All My fault... 

Sehun watched me getting angry at my self in my head, he probably guessed i was giving myself a hard time but in my mind, i deserved it. His eyes were fixed on me. "Stop beating yourself about it jagiya, i don't know what this is about but i know you're not capable of hurting a fly." He said slightly amused. He probaby imagined me too scared to hit a fly incase i hurt it...which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter