The day after the night before

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay on my bed, not wanting to move. A banging noise inside my head.It hurt yet made me tired at the same time. I'm guessing i got a hangover...How much did i drink at the party last night?!  I stretched knowing I had to get up. I made a move to get up only to pulled back down with a moan of disapproval. I turned and smiled seeing sehun, holding me close to his body. I hugged him tightly. "You're awake" he mumbled. "Hmmm~" I hummed kissing his cheek before turning over to reattempt to get up. "You wanna leave me so early?!" He complained in his cute sleppy voice, not letting me go. "Ani~ but we have training." I replied as I felt his breath on my neck. " F*** training, I wann stay here with my beautiful girlfriend." He said kissing my neck multiple times, tickling it and seriously making me reconsider my priorites. 

I turned to face him, smiling. 

"How come you're here anyways?" I asked curiously, not that i minded him staying over; it's just rare that he gets to stay over or come over for that matter, and saying as i can't rember anything after, sehun gave me that beautfiul necklace, i was slighty concerned. I felt my hand move up to my neck, as i ran the necklace thrugh my fingers, letting a small smile form on my lips. 

"Can't you Rememeber baby?" She chuckled. I shook my head, letting the necklace drop down and lie neatly on my neck.  "You asked me to come back with you last night, telling me how much you love me, and you wouldn't stop kissing me and yh~ you were drunk..." He said kissing my lips lightly, i could tell he was amsused by my actions. I was menatlly face-palming myself. I must have been in such a state.

"That explains the head ache." I replied groaning. "I didn't do anything stupid did I?" I questionned wincing already in fear of what I could have done. He shook his head. "Oppa~ saranghaeeeee~ " he teased me. I facepalmed. "You couldn't keep your lips off me..." He added smiling, kissing me, passionatly, before pulling away leaving me pouting, before a realisation came into my head. "We didn't?" I asked a little curiously. "God, sunny?! What do you take me for?!" He asked a little offended pushing me away. I giggled wrapping my arms around him and kissing him. "Still can't keep yourself of me~" he teased between kisses before he started kissing me, more passionatly. "You're just as bad baby" i hummed pulling away to get up.  

***  

Eventually we got up and finally got to the SM building.  None of my band was in and only half was exo was in. "Where is everyone?" Sehun asked as he held my hand tight as we walked into his training room after noticing no one was in mine. "Drunk from last night." Suho explained, alittle ashamed of his band members.  

"I'm guessing so is everyone else?" I said looking around the room. Suho nodded. "You may as well have the day off, we are ..." Chanyeol spoke up. " really?!" Sehun said half happily and half unbelievable. "Ne, go spend the time with sunny..." Kyungsoo added. "Kamsamnida." I Said as I pulled sehun out of the SM building before anything could ruin our newly decided day off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter