The Hopeful-Happy Ending

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Chapter. The hopeful-happy ending.

 

 

We walked in silence away from the studios. 

He held my hand tightly even though no words were spoken. We walked through the busy streets, until we found a bench, where we sat down. "Can we try again?" He asked softly, his fingers playing with the ring that was still on my finger. I hadn't had the heart to take it of yet. "You know How I feel, sehun, but so you still want me? Do you still love me?" I questioned not lifting my head so, I stil lcouldn't see his eyes. "You know I do. It's just been hard... It doesn't mean I stopped loving you..." He said softy. "Don't do this just because they forsed you into it." I said a softly finally looking up at him as I pushed his unsettled hair out of his pale face. He cupped my cheeks, before pulling me into a soft, passionate kiss. 

 

It wasnt like the recent kisses we'd shared, quick, rushed and empty. It was loving, passionate. Trying to show how we felt because words failed us. It was like our first kiss all over again. Like the gory time his lips touched mine. 

 

"Do you believe me know?" He whispered close to my ear. We got up and continued walking.

 

 

"Yah! Yah!" I heard as i left the sm building. I guess it's true what they say, when you're in love; nothing else matters. Hense why i'm here walking out of SM. Hopefully, the last time for a while. "SUN-YOUNG! YAH!" I tried to block out Jinsoo's voice, he was obviously annoyed at my descion. Sehun, held my hand tightly. Like back in the day, when we used to be closer than anything. "Just talk to him, before he get's even madder." Sehun said softly. "I'll meet you at the dorm, okay?" He said, kisssing my forehead, and walking off, leaving me alone. I sighed and turned around, to face the angry Jinsoo, who jogged over to me.

"What is it Jinsoo?" I asked calmly. He caught his breath for a moment before finally standing up properly and replying "Are you sure this is what you want to do?" His voice was suprisingly calm. I nodded. "I just need a break, a few months, that's all. I just need to get things back how they should be. I need to make sure, that both me and Sehun are prepared, either if we stay together and fight it out or just end it and be friends." I said. "I just need a few months. Just to gather myself." Jinsoo nodded, for a manager he was quite understanding. "Keep us up to date with everything." Jinsoo said, pulling me into a hug. "Promise, you'll come back after a couple of months." He smiled, letting go of me. I nodded. "I love my job too much, just to let go. I have to keep going for Daehyunnie anway, i promised him and myself to go through with it." I replied, smiling. "See you later,yh? Call me, or YoungJae at least." I nodded.

I walked back up to the Dorm. I stood there a minuite. I wonder if Sehun told the others? I mean Luhan, poor Lulu, got involved in all this. I hope they'll support us getting back together. Most of all i hope that Sehun still loves me and's not doing this to pity me after what i said, and i hope we'll last longer this time.

"SUHO!HAVE YOU SEEN BACON?!"

"IT'S BAEKHYUN, B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N? YOU IDIOT!!!"

"JONGDAE, BAEKHYUN, IF YOU MUST FIGHT, PLEASE FIGHT QUIETER, AND POSSIBLY OUTSIDE?!"

"HYUNG?! WHERE'S JONGINNIE?!"

"CHEN WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SOCKS?!"

These guy's will never grow up, they never change, in some way, i'm glad that at least these 12 will never change. I opened the door, to see some of them running around. "Annyeoeng!" I called out, shutting the door behind me. "Who is it?" Suho called out. "It's me oppa, Sunny." I replied, equally calling out. "Sehun's in his room." He shouted back. I chuckled, rolling my eyes, before making my way to Sehun and Suho's room. I knocked on the door. "I SAID GO AWAY KAI!!!" He shouted. I giggled, obviously kai had been messing around again. "It's sunny." I called out, the door literally opened staright away, and he pulled me in, hugging me. "Sorry, Kai's been bugging me since i got back." Sehun sighed. "Close you're eyes." He said softly. I did as he asked, and closed my eyes.

I heard him rustling around, and then his hands touched mine, placing something in my hand. "Open them." He whispered. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw the small black box in my hand. I opened it slowly, to revil a necklace, and a new set of rings. "A new start." He said taking the ring out of the box. He placed it on my finger, taking the old one off, and replacing it with the new one. It was engraved. 'Suhun_s&s' I smiled, and did the same to him. "thank you." i said, pulling him down into a kiss. It was like that night, 1 one year ago. I pulled away, his arms still around me. "Don't ever go." I mumbled pulling him into another kiss. "I wasn't planning on it." He said inbetween butterfly kisses. "Saranghae" He added.

"Saranghae."

 

After we finished our little make-out session, he dragged me to the living room, where the normally hypo-members were all sat around the table, eating food. "Did you eat?" Suho asked getting up, to grab some plates. I shook my head. "Kyungsoo made Kimchi Spaghetti." Chanyeol cheered. "REally?!" I asked excited. I'd always heard the members talk about his kimchi spaghetti, but i'd never triedit. And it sounded delicious. Sehun pulled me over to the empty chair, and sat down, pulling me on his lap. "Sehunnie, as much as i love you but i need a seat of my own." I chuckled trying to get up, but his arms s around my waist holding medown. "But i missed being close to you baby" He whispered in my ear. "Sehun..." I said. Suho chuckled and handed us the plates. "I'm glad you both sorted things out. You're such an adorable couple." He smiled. "But sehun, if sunny want her own chair, let her." He added, pulling up a spare chair. I thanked him and pulled myself from Sehun, and sat on my own chair.

"So how are you sunny?" Luhan asked smiling at me. "Good thanks." I replied. I gave him 'we'll-talk-later' look. He nodded faintly and nodded. Sehun pushed a chopstick near my face with the spaghetti on. He placed it in my mouth and i know my face lit up. I swallowed it, and my face couldn't stop smiling. "Oh my god. Kyungsoo marry me! That is the best food i've ever eaten!" I cheered, smiling. Kyungsoo chuckled as did some other members. "Sorry Sunny, Kyungsoo's already marrying Jongin, so he can cook for him 24/7...looks like your stuck with our Maknae..." Baekhyun joked. I sighed, joining the joke. "Oh well....Sehun's not that bad...i guess." I joked. "Yah! I'm right here." Sehun pouted. "I'm joking sehun. you know i'd choose no one over you." I mumbled, kissing him lightly. "Mmm you taste of kimchi." he mumbled, i giggled and pulled myself away from him. "Ewww...too much you too...TOO MUCH!" Chanyeol shouted, covering Baekhyun's eyes.

"Leave them alone, they're cute." Lay said smiling. "at least you're both happy again, the dorm was getting depressed with sehun's glum face." Luhan complained. "But you know Sehun. I'm Watching you." Chen said pointing to my poor little maknae. "Leave him alone chennie." I complained, as sehun's hand entertwinded with mine, under the table.

Later, luhan took me to his room, to talk to me. "I just wanted to thank you, for everything you did to help us out recently." i said bowing. "You really helped us. Gomawo." I continued. He smiled and hugged me. "I'm always here, if you need me, okay?" He replied messing up my hair. "Thank you Lulu." I said kissing his cheek. "Sun-young!" He sounded shocked as hell. "What i asked innocently. "how can you live with yourself after kissing your boyfriend's best friend?!" He joked. I punched his arm. "I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter