Sehunnie_ChenChen

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

33

***

I stood front row, waiting for the concert to start. The lights came up and the music started playing, not long after the stage was filled with 12 guys singing and dancing. "4 years!!!!" Kris shouted in the middle of the 1st song. I cheered along with the other fans. I sang along and cheered for the 12 guys, for all 12 of  my friends, my cousin and my boyfriend. The atmosphere was amazing. Fans going crazy , enjoying themselves as we're exo on stage. I quickly had a ring on my phone, telling to go back backstage to get ready for our show. Baekhyun was playing piano for us as I didn't know enough to learn the songs. 

 

The lights flashed and exo came running off stage as YLMS finished getting our make-up and clothes done. Our instruments were placed in stage and we entered. Taking our place. "Hheeeyyy, how se talk enjoying the concert? Exo are amazing right?!" I shouted in the mic. We were replied by cheers ad screams. "So please welcome baekhyun from exo who's playing this song with us, it's for our new mini album coming our soon and it's in English , enjoy..." I said and with that we started playing. 

 

The fans cheered as we left the stage. Shouting our names. "They liked it!" I cheered. Youngjae chuckled. "Did u expect them to hate it?" He asked. I shrugged. I didn't know why to expect , after everything his year and were still rookies... 

 

The rest of the concert went perfectly and by the time he show ended exo came running of the stage still full of adrenaline. They were sweating and looked exhausted but hey just wanted to get back in stage To do it again. 

Sehun ran up to me and spun me around. "You were awesome!" I cheered as he put me back down "so were you baby." He said softly before kissing me lightly. He pulled me close to go chest, hugging me tightly. "Sehun!" I complained. "You're all sweaty!" I joked. He chuckled before letting me go and pulling me to one of the corners on the room. 

 

"How do you feel about leaving here?" He asked quietly. I looked at him confused. "A holiday. Just me, and you." He continued as his arms wrapped around my waist. My face softens. I wanted to sat yes straight away but I had our careers to think about. "What abou exo? And Ymls?" I asked. 

"Exo has a week or so off from tonight. I can talk to jinsoo, If you say yes." He said softly. "If I can get our of work, yes." I replied in an equally soft tone. I tip toed up to kiss him lightly. "Where?" I asked still keeping a small distance berween our lips. "You'll see..." He mumbled before pulling me into another kiss. 

***

The next day come and it was time for me to up to Jinsoo so i could get time off to go with Sehun. I knew very well it was very very...VERY unlikely that he'd agree but it wasn't gonna hurt trying, right? 

I entered the practice room, to see Minha missing. "Where's Min?" I asked putting my bag down. "She's sick..." Leo replied. "Is she okay?" I questionned. Since we became a band, we've all become pretty close. Espiecially me and Minha and me and jj. "She'll be fine, she's just been over working... We need a break, a holiday would be good!" YOungjae's voice lighthend at the thought of a holiday. "I heard Exo get's a week off..." Leo's voice trailed off. "We could always try and get a week too..." I said, internaly thanking fate, that the guys wanted a break too. 

"I doubt they'd let us, we're still rookies..." YOung-jae replied. I nodded, "But what's the harm in trying?" I asked. He shrugged. 

 

The Three of us then headed to Jinsoo's office. "Hi!" He greeted us, hugging each of us. "What brings you all here?" he asks sitting back at his desk as we sat on the sofa. "We think we need a holiday... Just a weeks break... I mean Minha's exhausted and sick in bed and we're not much better." Our Leader Young-jae voiced bravely. 

"I understand, i will do what i can but i can't promise anything..." Jinsoo said. "When would you like time off, theoretically speaking?" He asked. I looked at the boys, who shrugged. "This week. I mean Minha's already sick..." I said a little too quickly. Jinsoo chuckled before nodding. "Has a certain Exo m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter