The 2nd Audition

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in the waiting room. Sunny asked me, Chen & Luhan to come with her. She lloks really stressed out right now. I guess theres alot of pressure for her to do well though. Thats one of the things i don't like here, they only give you 2 chances to debut. Which i just don't think is fair. I mean i passed on my second try, but that's only because Kai was there to help me out. "What order are you doing the songs?" Chen questionned. The grip i hand on Sunny's hand only got tighter. "Mircales in December, Therapy and then Everybody." She said quietly, she was sitting her with us, yet it felt like she wasn't. I guess she's trying her best to control her stress. I bet she's really nervous. 

"Sehun." I turned to face her. "hum?"

"If i don't get in, Promise me, we won't have a messy break-up...just simple goodbyes." She said. I saw the tears in her eyes. She really thought i was letting her go, even if she didn't get in?! 

"Pabo! I'm not going to break up with you." I said quietly, so Luhan and Chen couldn't hear us. 

"But you'll be exo and i'll be the girl that SM rejected." I heard her chuckle slightly. She really didn't believe in herself did she? We already went through this, before she came. I told her that she's amazing, she has such a sweet voice and her dance skills are near to mine. It's nice to see a girl actulary dance not just twirl around on stage with stillettos on. Not that i'm juding anyone... 

"I don't care, you're Sunny. MY sunny and you always will be." I said kissing her head lightly. 

"SUN-YOUNG, PLEASE ENTER WITH KIM JONGDAE." The woman called out. I nodded and gave her a re-assuring smile. "Good Luck" I said she stood up and i kissed her lightly before she headed into the room with Chen. "SUNNY FIGHTING!" Me and Luhan cheered. The other auditionees just laughed. They all seemed new, must be there first time auditioning...

{CHENS pov} 

Me and Sunny entered the room. There was my old vocal teacher and the Kai's dance teacher as well as a few other people i didn't really reconize. "Annyeong Hassayo, Sun-young Imnida" She said bowing 90°. "Annyeong Kim Jongdae Imnida. Exo's Chen Imnida." I bowed. And the jury

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter