And so it begins

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STRONG LANGUAGE IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER. IT IS NOT USED TO OFFEND ANYBODY, ONLY TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC. pLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, AND I'M SORRY IF IT OFFENDS OR UPSETS ANYONE.

THANK YOU, So on with the chapter.

And so it begins 

*** 

It's only barely been a week since SM released an official statement about me and Sehun. Confirmming the relationship. Lets just say not everyone approved. I gave up going on social media, or the Internet in general. I'd only get upset or annoyed. I don't see why such a little thing to them can make them hate me so much. Yh the hate was mostly on me. Saying as some fans took pics of me alone with other SM artists, funny how the pics only happened to be of me and another male artist, exo fans were hating on me saying I was a , sleeping with sehun to get my bands popularity up. They called me every fricking name possible. Others said sehun dated me out of pity. The worst ones weren't the names nor him pitting me, the worse comments were ; that sehun was too good for me, that I was a mere knot on his belt before he found a pretty talented girl, I was just something to occupy his spare time. The fans hated my guts, even my bands fans had given up defending me, every now and then there'd be a comment defending me, saying we looked cute together, that one fan supporting us. For every 20 or so comments hating on me, there was hardly one for sehun. They blamed me, of course they did because their 'oppa' is the best, he'd never date trash like me unless forced or for some benifit. 

 

I scrolled through my Instagram page, comments flooded my photos. I bit my lip reading them. 'Stay away from our oppa!! .' I swallowed, to hold the ters building up in. I Continued reading. 'Yah! Sun-young if you're reading this; just know one thing, sehun-oppa is too good for the likes of a ty like you, he's clearly bored...break up already.' I quickly wiped away one of the tears that escaped. I continued, curious to see if everyone was against me. 'Why do you even pity her sehun-oppa?' I felt stupid reading these comments, hurting myself, but i guess i felt like i need to know what they thought of me at least. 

'I bet she's with our oppa just to boost her popularity. It wouldn't surprise me, she's such an untalented ugly .' Tears streamed down my face, as more messages continued to roll in. Each comment more and more hurtful. 

 

I went to refresh the page but a hand pulled my phone out my hands. "Stop tourturering yourself." The voice said calmly. I looked up to see Chen, holding my phone reading what I had been, sehun stood behind him, he looked as bad as I felt. "You read all of this?" Chen questionned shocked. I nodded lightly, trying to stop the flow of tears. "Don't listen it's a load of crap, we all know that." Chen said as sehun left the room, as the leader, guardian suho entered. 

I watched as he saw Chen with my phone, his eyes widened as he glanced at my wet face. "Please tell me, you didn't read the comments." He said pitiful. Pity. Chen handed my phone over to Suho. I watched as Suho's face grew angered and then concerned as I held my head in my hands. Sehun hadn't even spoke to me all day. Either he's ashamed, hurt or just doesn't know what to do. 

He came over to me, and hugged me. "I can't take it anymore." I cried. "I know, I'm so sorry sunny." He mumbled. 

 

-Sehun's pov-

 

I couldn't bring myself to talk to Sunny. I'd seen the comments. They only hated on her, calling her a , a ... Any name possible. I wanted to comfort her, but then I felt guilty. I wanted to hold her, and tell her everything was going to be okay, but how could I when even her fanbase was going against her? I wanted to hug her, hold her in my arms, i wanted to be the one, drying her eyes, but i felt responasble, it was mostly exo fans hurting her...

 

I left the room, pulling out my phone, checking her Instagram as suho comforted her. "I can't take it anymore." She cried out, my heart hurt, to see her in such a position, such a state. I clicked on the most recent picture. The most commented one. I read the comments she must have read. Then a new one was posted. 'Yah! Sun if its true you're a and all, call me yh... I'll pm u my num.' I felt anger burn up inside me. They hated her this bad?! Just because we were dating?! I read as new comments flooded the picture. 'I heard she's done it with every exo oppa! I bet she even did young jae and Leo too!' I took a deep breath before loosing my temper. I took a screen shot of the two comments. I wasn't going to stand here and watch her be emotionally attacked. Harassed even. That's when one comment poped up. 'Arent you guys supposed to be fans?! I thought fans supported their idols through thick and thin... Sunny is a really nice person, she's talented and beautiful. Sehun is lucky to have her. Stop calling her a , and grow up. I'm sure idols don't start hating on you guys when you date...oh yh you don't date because you're obsessed that your 'oppas' will one day come and whisk you away. Well you know what? get a life, and leave Sunny and sehun to live theirs. I love exo and Ymls, I don't intend on stopping, if you guys are real fans, support them, and stop hurting them. These insults hurt. Sunny fighting! And sehun-ssi if you're reading this please look after sunny, I know she must be hurting right now, I'm just a fan but I think this has gone too far. Sunny-ssi, ill always support you Aswell as a lot of other fans, don't be sad over these jealous idiots, smile, né? Chen-ssi look after your cousin, ^*^ kamsamnida. #sunhunfighing.' 

That one comment bought a smile to my face, at Least their were still some decent people in the world, I walked into the living room, where sunny, suho and Chen, sat in silence. I showed them the message, causing the two males to smile, but sunny sat their blank. She was clearly hurt. Badly. And I hadn't been there to comfort her. She probably hates me. I would in her situation, god i hate myself in this situation. 

 

I knelt down, so I saw at her kevel, facing her as she sat on the edge of the sofa. "Sunny~" I hummed, her eyes turning to face me. "I'm sorry." I said pulling her into a hug. Chen and suho left to give us some space. 

I let go, tears filled her eyes once again. This had h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter