Calm after the Storm

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up, once again lying close to sehun. This was becoming oh to familiar, not that I was complaining... I just didn't want things to get awkward. His phone beeped, as Did mine a few minutes later. I picked it up to find a message from young-jae. I opened it. 'Morning, seems like we no longer need a plan, there are still some comments but nothing bad like  as in  the past week.' I missed something. Why did the comments stop all of a sudden?! Again, not that I was complaining. I quickly replied 'good morning, glad they've stopped but whyd they stop all of a sudden?' He sent me a link, so I clicked on it. 

 

I read the article, it was a kpop blog news page. It talked out the announcement of me and sehun. And then the commentS. The author expressed her own feelings. Then I came to a photo, it was of me and sehun, only I was sleeping, I read the caption, saying it was posted on all of sehun social network accounts with a touching caption. I sighed and continued to read, 'a number of exo members have expressed there feelings online, with group photos including sun-young. They've asked fans to calm down and accept sub-young as she's done nothing wrong nor has their own sehun for that matter.' A smile played on my lips as I kept reading 'YLMS has also posted posts about the matter, supporting the two an asking fans to calm down. Support messages have been posted by a number of other sm artists including ; super juniors Ryeowook , shinee's taemin, snsd's taeyeon and Jessica, f(x)'s amber and Henry. Along with many more, please show your support and stop the hate.' There was also messages from both my band's and exo's fans, who were asking to calm down and support if they were real fans. At least some still belive and support us. 

I was happy that The hate was finally stopping. But I never would have thought that so many people would have def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter