He fixed my Heart.

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year Later. 

******

I sat the table with my hyungs, our 5th anniversary of Exo had just passed. YLMS just finished their first tour, and me and sunny stayed in touch. We've never got as close as we did over that holiday. I often thought weather, we should just break up, and save the heart ache, everytime we get all hyped up to see each other only, for it to be cancelled because one of us had a scheaduhle. "Waht's up sehunnie?" Minseok-hyung asked. I shrugged. "Sehun?" Suho questionned. 

"I think i should break up with sunny." I said sadly. It wasn't what i wanted, but it was probably for the best. "Why? I thought you really liked her?" Baekhyun chimed in. "It's not working, the time we spend together is getting less and less and i miss her too much. Every time we organize something, it ends up getting cancelled. It's too hard... It hurts too much..." I said, holding in the pain that i held deep down over the past 8 months. 

"You always knew it was going to be hard, sehun, why give up after so long? You've been together nearly Three long years..." Suho's voice tried to reason with me, but it just seemed to make me hurt even more. "Excuse me." I said getting up and leaving the table, to hide in my room, untill i find a solution. 

 

-Luhan's Pov-

"Poor Kid..." Minseok-ge said, forcing a faint smile. "I don't think he expected things to be this hard..." Suho added, Kai and Baekhyun nodded. "I hope he's okay..." Kai added. 

"Do you think he'll break up with her?" I asked quietly. Personally, i knew how much sehun adored her, out of the 11 of us, i was closest to Sehun and whenever we were training alone, or just having a break at a café for bubble tea, he'd always talk about her, or mention her or something would remind him of her. And as For sunny, chen would know the best, but from what i see, she's deep in love as much as Sehun is. Relationships are hard enough when you're not an idol. Put it with them both being Idols, equals havoc and a hard relationship, but they can't just give up, they have to fight for the love they share. 

"I hope not...Sehun used to be so happy, when he was with sun-young..." Chanyeol said picking at the food on his plate. "Same goes for Sunny, she loves sehun to pieces, things are just hard foor them at the minuite..." Chen added, sighing and sipping on a cup of water. 

"Back in a minuite..." I said getting up and walking to Sehun's room. 

 

His door was closed. I went to knock, when my hand hoverd as i heard whimpers and sniffs. "Sehun-ah?" I called out. 

"Leave me alone." Was the reply. 

"Sehunnie... I wanna help." I replied softly, before letting me in his room and then shutting the door back behind me. 

I sat next to him on his bed, as he had his head in his pillow, the snifs continued. "Sehunnie..." I mumbled, patting his hair. "You love her right?" I asked, he sat up, whiping his face. He nodded. He looked like a little kid. A depressed little kid... He was only 21 and he looks broken already. "And she loves you." I continued. "Do you know what that means sehun?" I asked. He shrugged. "That means there's something worst holding on for, something worth fighting for." I said, pulling the younger into a hug. "Don't give up...I know it's hard but things will work out for the best in the end." I said letting go of his now fragile frame. "It's not that easy hyung..." He said holding in the tears that threatened to fall any moment. "I know, but why don't you talk to Sunny about it? Maybe you two could sort something out...Talking's the best remedy..." I said handing him his phone, open on Sunny's number. "Trust me..." I said as he dialed the number. 

"Y-yebos-s-s-sayyoo?" He began stuttering. "Come over....J-j-j-jebal?" He sounded like he was going to crack any minuite. I took the phone off him and spoke to sun-young myself. "Hi, it's luhan."

"Oppa? what's gouing on? Why's sehun so upset?!" Her voice held pure worry and concern. "Is he okay?!!?" She questionned. 

"Can you come over please?" I asked. 

"Yh, but tell me whats wrong?! Is he sick? Did he hurt himself training? Do you need me to pick any medicine or anything up on my way?!" She paniked on the other end of the phone. "Sunny, calm down, just come to the dorm as quickly as you can." I said trying to calm her down. 

"He want's to break up...doesn't he?" Her voice broke as she took a deep breath. "Listen, just come ober and talk to him...Nothings over yet." I said. I heard a sniff as she pt the phone dwn. 

 

So they both had seen this coming? Were things this bad? How come none of us noticed how bad things were getting for the young couple?!

 

-Sunny's Pov-

I knocked on the dorm door, and quickly whiped my face of the tears that already began to fell. Luhan answerd. "Sunny..." He mumbled before pulling me into a hug. "What did i say?" He asked softly, pulling me to face him. "It's too late..." I mumbled before walking to Sehun's room. I knocked on the door. Silence. I knocked again "Sehun...It's me, sun-young..." I said, the door opened. Sehun looked sick. Not sick as in a flu way but sick as in tired and exhausted. His cheeks were tear stained and his complexion was colder than normal. 

"Sehunnie....." I said letting my tears fall down my face. I hugged him tight. "Is this really it?" I asked, still holding him tght. His arms finally wrapped around my waist, returning the hug, as i heard him sniff. 

I pulled away, to see him crying just as bad as i was. 

"I don't want to loose you..." I said wiping a few tears off his face. "you're my world...I'll leave sm....I don't care, aslong as  i still have you..." I continued, wiping my own tears. He stayed silent. "Do you still love me?" I asked looking into his taery eyes. "Of course i do." His voice was emotionless but his eyes spoke the words he didn't say. "Do you remeber that night, last year on holiday?" He asked, holding my hands, in his. I nodded lightly as his fingers grazed over the couple ring. "I promised to care for you, i prmised never to hurt youand most of all, i hoped i could make you smile like you smiled woth Daehyun." He said softly. "I failed." He continued letting my hands drop as he turned to face his window. "Sehun-" 

"I failed, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter