Luhan & SHINee {Filler}

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! So have you all heard about the SM scandal yet? I hope that Kris doesn't Leave... And I respectt so much that Suho made that speach all alone on mcountdown... He looked so much like a puppy that had been kicked... :'( #Exofighting #Webelieveinyoukris #Staystrongexo #Saranghanja 

***

I woke up lying on the sofa covered in blanekts. I tried to sit up only i felt something gripping me. I turned slightly to fins Sehun holding onto me with dear life it's self. "Morning jagiya" He said whispering. 

"Why was i asleep, and why are you hugging me like it's more important than oxygene?" I questionned. He chuckled. "You musy have been tired last night, I got up in the middle of the night, about 3am and saw you lying here, you were freezing so i put a blanket on you. but you grabbed my arm and pulled me next to you." I gave him a confused look, it wasn't like me to come in late.

That's when i remembered, i'd been training yet again. "You must have come home late from training." He said judging me, but kissing my head slightly. I shrugged. He didn't need to know right? He probably already knew anway,saying as he can read me like a book... 

"Or should i say early?" I lowerd my head, i know he doesn't like me training too hard, not since that night i told him about my brother and everything. I don't know how but since we had that time together, and he helped me calm down, we've been a lot closer, he always seems to kiss me goodmorning, good night and just when he wants to. He seems a lot more protectve of me too. Which can be a little annoying, espeically saying as i live with 11 other guys... 

"Stop training so hard Sunny, what have i told you?!" He said, i could tell he was annoyed, yet he seemed to be hurt too. 

"I'll stop staying out so late, i promise." I told him, i kissed him lightly, before getting up and going to the bathroom to get ready. 

*** 

The Guys already left and gone to the SM building, well all of them apart from Sehun & Luhan who waited for me. We started walking to the building, Sehun entertwined his fingers with mine and made me walk as close to him as i could. I felt bad for Luhan though, because he was a bit like a third wheel. So i tried to include him in the conversation. 

"So what have you guys got planned for today?" I asked them. 

"We've got a live performance and an after show interview." I nodded. "You should come!" Luhan said smiling. No one would think that He has 2nd oldest and Sehun was the Maknae... They switch personalitys sometimes...It's really odd, but i think Xuimins the worse, i mean he is like a little kid in a candy shop... He is 25 right?...

"I don't know, i mean i'd love to but i have to train..." I replied, I looked up at Sehun and saw he looked a little diappointed. Since i've been with the guys, i haven't actulary seen them live, not once. It's not that i didn't want to but there was always things that stopped me. Either scheadules or i wans't allowed to go because i wasn't part of the Exo Team. "Please come sunny, i always fell better when i'm with you" Sehun said squeezing my hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter