Chapter 2_Getting to know Exo (Part one_Baekhyun)

Love Like This... (The Cousin...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After We ate, i headed to my new bedroom. I opened my suitcase and began to unpack, i only bought the esentials, i don't know how long i'm gonna be here after all... 

I hung up my clothes in the closet and pinned up some photos of my friends & one of my brother. 

 

{Normal Pov_In the Living Room}

All 12 boys gathered arround the sofa, some sat on the floor, 1 sofa rally wasn't enough to crowd all 12 boys onto. So the maknaes unhappy sat on the floor. 

"So do you think SooMan will let her stay here?" Suho asked looking at chen, who's face dropped as soon as Suho stopped talking. 

"Oh god, i compleatly forgot to ask Sooman's permission." Half of the guy's face palmed, and some chuckled at Chen's stupidity. 

"I don't see why she can't stay, i mean we're all fine with her staying right?" The guys nodded in unison before D.O continued "And she'll pay for her rent and she agreed to help write songs for us..." Suho nodded in agreement. "To be honest, everythings on her side!" 

"And she's already a Trainee here, at SM" Baekhyun chimed in. 

"We'll have to talk to Sooman tomorrow when we go in for training." Chen concluded. 

"Don't you think it'll be weird though? Living with a girl?" Kris suddenly spoke up. Chen shrugged.

"We'll get used to it, but no more walking around shirtless around the house!" D.O said eying a certain Kai. 

"What about in our boxers?" Baekhyun joked. D.O just facepalmed. 

"I'm serious guy's don't make her uncomforatble!" 

"Why is he acting like he's in charge all of a sudden?" Tao whispered to Kris. Kris shrugged. He wasn't too kean on having a girl invading their personal space. "Is she a fan?" Luhan asked. Everyone turned to Chen for the answser. 

"Not a fan-fan, she just likes some songs i think." They nodded, at least she wasn't a ssaeng or something. 

Sun-Young soon walked into the living and sat down on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter