Chapter 27: Wake Up?

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“How’s she?” Sehun asked

 

“Nothing changed.  She sleeps really well.” Luhan answered without swift his gaze away from the laid Seolbi.  Her head and legs bandaged whilst her face full of plasters.  Back of her hand penetrated a needle as the infusion way.  Eyes shut tight as her lips parted a bit to help the air entering.  Her chest moved up and down so slightly, signing that Seolbi still breathing. 

 

It has been three days Seolbi was falling into deep slept tight.  Her body didn’t move any inch, even just shift a finger.  Luhan faithfully took care of the girl patiently.  Luhan barely eats or drinks.  He just sat there motionless, watching every Seolbi impossible move.  Even when Sehun asked him to go home and rest, Luhan refused.  He insisted to stay until Seolbi open her eyes.  Sehun also wanted to stand with Luhan but the older boy disallowed him and asked him to go to school instead.  Sehun gave in by Luhan’s persistence.  He did his brother wish by go to school every day.  Visited Seolbi every morning before went to school and ran to her again after school as soon as possible.  Chanyeol and other EXO members too, actively call on Seolbi’s circumstance.  Chanyeol usually go to hospital after school along with Sehun to check Seolbi’s condition.  He also the most often called Luhan to ask about Seolbi’s advancement.

 

But now, Luhan was in the upperclassman and he’ll do final exam soon.  Sehun thought that Luhan needed go to school more than him.   Xiumin and Kris had to make up his absence by lied to homeroom teacher that Luhan sick in attempt to protect him from detention that he’s ditching class.  However Suho asked to call Seolbi’s mom but the two brothers just chuckled dryly.  They’ve called her, but her assistant picked it up and told them that Seolbi’s mom were into important meeting which can’t be disturbed by anything before they opened their mouth to tell about Seolbi’s accident.  Seolbi’s’ mom was really amazing.

 

“It’s my turn to watch over Seolbi.  You can go to school hyung.”

 

“No, I want to stay here.” Luhan said.  His face darkened that he’s less of sleep.  There’ black circle formed bellow his eyes.  His face was pale, paler than when he did blood transfusion.

 

“Hyung, you’ve absent for 3 days.  The others worried about you too!”

 

“But-“

 

“No buts! Just go, I’ll take care of her.  I’ll call you right away when Seolbi shows any signify progression.”  Sehun assured.  Luhan stay still.  His eyes didn’t leave the little girl in front of him as knitted his eyebrow together, thinking.  Luhan closed his eyes and sighed before give Sehun a reply.

 

“Fine.  Take care of her.”   Luhan stood up and clean up his stuff slowly whilst Sehun watched his hyung weak body moved with frown.  Hurt. 

 

As Luhan walked pass Sehun by, he stops for a while.  The older one starred at Sehun softy before showing his small smile.  He patted Sehun’s shoulder before walking away. 

 

Sehun’s feeling mixed in odd ways as watching Luhan’s back until his shadow was gone with him but he just let it through by.  Then, he moved his attention to Seolbi.  He held Seolbi’s fragile hand.  It’s cold.  Gently, Sehun rubbed Seolbi’s back of hand with his thumb.

 

“Sleep again, Seol? You don’t get bored?  You’re sleeping for 3 days already.” Sehun asked even he knows, the girl will not answer.  The doctor said that they supposed to talk with Seolbi often to keep her mind and helping her to move reach her conscious.

 

Sehun saved his breath as starring at Seolbi’s bruises face.  He laughed at himself that he had been considering that this girl is no one, meaningless.  Nothing important.  But right now, he realized how much he needed the little girl to open her eyes.

 

“Today, we got Biology test.  This time, I got big zero for my test.” Sehun chuckled.

 

“All of the time, I can’t think anything, all of the substance I learnt last night none of them I can recall back.  My brain can’t work straightly because all things in my mind are you.  I can’t start my day without thinking about you even for a second.”  Sehun stopped as feeling dry in his throat so sudden, suffocating him so muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter