Chapter 7: First Day Being His 'Slave'?

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

BGM:  Sunny [SNSD] feat Luna [F(x)] - It's Me

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Seolbi walked weakly every each steps.  Her lips pursed firmly as her mind was busy cursing her stepbrother, Luhan.  Every single note he left for her just made the girl angry.  Since her mom remarried, Seolbi known that her live will change.  But she never expected her life will miserable like this.

 

She hates Luhan, yes.

 

But she’s wondering if Luhan hates her too.  Maybe, he hates her more than she does.

 

Seolbi frowned, thinking hard.  She didn’t realize that she was nearly reach the hall.  Students were on their own business, chatting, laughing, playing around and mocked each other while walking towards their class.  Seolbi didn’t pay attention since her mind fully with fatigue duty from her called master.

 

Seolbi yawn deeply as she heard someone shouting hysterically.

 

“WATCH OUT!!!” he yelled.  She couldn’t think or react because suddenly someone hugged her, swing her body aside.  The girl’s eyes widen with the unexpectedly touch.  The next, she heard a loud bump voice.

 

“A-are you okay?” the boy pulled out and facing the shocked Seolbi.  The girl blinked several time before her sense back.  But her racing heart couldn’t stop easily.

 

“Uh.. Cha-nyeol.. Oppa?” Seolbi murmured lowly, her eyes showing puzzlement.  The boy’s face looked worried and relieved on the same time.  Seolbi nodded slowly for answer even didn’t have any idea why'd he asked her.  Chanyeol still on his stance, staring the little girl in front of him up and down, ensuring him that she’s perfectly fine.

 

“Seolbi, are you okay? I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to throw this book on you.  My aim is this crazy giant.” Baekhyun said apologetically.  He ran all the way so he was caught of breath.  Seolbi bend down her head and saw a tick book was lying on the floor.  Baekhyun hurriedly put the book and place it neatly in his bag.  He grinned innocently hoping Seolbi would forgive him

 

“That’s fine.” Seolbi manage to smile despite cringed mentally, imagining if that super tick book flying and hit right on her head.  She’ll definitely faint right away and will not wake up till a week.

 

“Why did Baekhyun-sunbae want to pelt on Chanyeol-oppa?” Seolbi asked.  Since no one hurt, they decide to walk together to locker room.

 

“He always blowing scorns at me!! He said that I’m like girls, short.. Peewee… Cutie puppy, eyeliner guy..” Baekhyun sued dramatically.  He swung his hand in such a way, determining his word so the girl would believe him.

 

“Eyeliner?” Seolbi’s eyebrow risen up.

 

“I used to put some eyeliner before.. My eyes looks better if I put it on.” Baekhyun murmured, his hand rubbed his back of neck shyly.  Seolbi nodded understanding.

 

“But I stop doing that since this boy always mocking me, saying that I looked like girl with eyeliner..” Baekhyun shot a death glare at Chanyeol who just laughing.

 

“Um, I think Baekhyun’s sunbae eyes were pretty without eyeliner.” Seolbi uttered out unconsciously.  She gasped when as she realized what she said.  Chanyeol stopped laughing.  His eyes landed to the little girl beside him while Baekhyun just blinked cutely.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I meant..” seobi’s face pinked as she tried to explain.  She won’t they thought that she was a strange girl.

 

“You think so?” Baekhyun widened his eyes.  He hold Seolbi’s shoulder firmly.  His eyes sparkle with happiness.

 

“Huh?”

 

“You think my eyes are pretty?” he grinned.

 

“Uh.. Yeah..” Seolbi muttered lowly but it’s enough for Baekhyun to hear it.

 

“See? Seolbi said that my eyes pretty, bleeh!!” Baekhyun mehrong at Chanyeol like a little boy.  Chanyeol made a face and grasp Seolbi from Baekhyun.

 

“That’s not fair!! Seol-yah!! Look carefully, my eyes prettier than him, right?” Chanyeol won’t defeated.  He looked at Seolbi forcefully with his serious face.  His eyebrow twitched, anticipating.  Seolbi giggled as she saw Chanyeol’s hilarious face than serious face.

 

But little did, it makes Seolbi’s cheek redden more.

 

“Y-yeah, of course.”

 

“Meh.. Mine is prettier, you know.” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue back at Baekhyun.

 

“That’s not true!! Mine is prettier!! At least, Seolbi praised me first!!”

 

“Whatever, mine is prettier..” Chanyeol whistled winningly while the other boy’s boiling a volcano.

 

ASDFHE0jiu%*&)(^%rhgpjkjgfuyr%()(*7T!!!!!!!

 

The two bestfriend bickering each other, saying that their part of body is better.  Seolbi looked at them, amusing.  She chuckled silently, when Baekhyun tried to hit Chanyeol’s head, but since the other boy was tall like a tower, it’s hard for Baekhyun to reach Chanyeol’s head.  He ended to punch Chanyeol arm playfully.

 

Seolbi smiled warmly.  They must be true bestfriend.

 

“Um, Sunbae where is Luhan’s locker?” Seolbi asked when the three of them reach the locker room.

 

“This is Luhan-hyung’s.  Why are you looking for his locker not yours?” Baekhyun asked.  Seolbi was about to open , but Baekhyun cut her off.

 

“Let me guess!!! You do your punishment, right?”

 

“Ah, yeah..” Seolbi pouted.  Her hands wandered to open the devil’s locker with the password that he gave her this morning.

 

“Don’t mind him.  He always being a jerk if he win our games.  He forced us to do so his illogical demands.  He ever asked me to dancing some girly dance in the middle school yard..” Baekhyun frowned, recollecting his embarrassed moment in his live.  He danced SNSD Gee ashamedly as Luhan was laughing hard, cheering to get more.

 

“Yeah, he commanded me to kiss Sehun!!” Chanyeol added with disgusted face.  His voice sounded irked.

 

“Kiss? Sehun?”  Seolbi asked with weird tone.  Her mind was flying into a vivid image.  Chanyeol? Kissed Sehun? How will that be?

 

“No!! No!! No kiss like you thinking about!! Just a small kiss on his cheek.  Luhan wanted me to kiss his lips but heck! I will not doing that!! My first kiss is for my love.  And because of that, Sehun kicked my hardly.  I couldn’t walk for 3 days after that.  If I really kissed his lips, he definitely skin me alive!!” Chanyeol said quickly because of his nervousness.  He blabbered everything make Baekhyun and Seolbi laughing.

 

“Hahaha, I see.  I know he’s a jerk.” Seolbi collected all of Luhan’s books and hugging it tightly over her chest.  She didn’t know which books that she has to bring so she took all of them.

 

“Chanyeol-Oppa, Baekhyun-sunbae, I have to go now.  I supposed to bring this books for the majesty.” Seolbi said, frowning a bit imagining Luhan’s annoying face

 

“Seolbi-yah!!” Baekhyun cried.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Why Oppa for him and sunbae for me?” Baekhyun whined.  He pointed at his tall friend and himself.

 

“So what’s the matter?”

 

“Call me Oppa too!” he demanded, hopefully.  He blinked his eyes cutely, trying to persuade the little girl.  He even entwined his hand together to add his cute aura.  In the other hands, Chanyeol sneered looking at Baekhyun who showing his cuteness for Seolbi.

 

Psh.. Show off!! He snorted inwardly.

 

Selbi’s eyes twitched looking at Baekhyun’s cuteness.

 

OH MY GOD! No wonder Chanyeol-Oppa called him cutie puppy! Seolbi thought.

 

“A-Arasseo, Baekhyun-Sun-Oppa.  Stop doing that!!” Seolbi said, moving Baekhyun’s hands before she fainted because his cuteness.

 

“Hehe, thank you.  My cuteness always works at everything!!” he said proudly.

 

“You said you’re cute, but you mad when I called you cutie.” Chanyeol teased.

 

“Do you say something~?” Baekhyun sang while the tall boy sneered behind.

 

“Okay, I’ll go now, oppa, bye~” Seolbi waved her goodbye and walking away.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved excitedly until the little girl gone from their eyes.

 

“She’s cute.” Baekhyun commented, still looking at Seolbi’s trace so do Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah.” Chanyeol nodded, agreeing.

 

“She’s nice.  And different.  She didn’t flirty at us.  It makes me comfortable around her.”

 

“Yeah.” Once again, Chanyeol nodded.

 

“And you seems to like her.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

.....

 

“What???!!! NO!!!!” Chanyeol shrieked immediately after he realized what he said.  He shot his bestfried a laser glared when the small boy grinned like a stupid boy.

 

“Hey, I’m your friend since we’re on our diapers.  I know you, Yeol.  You can’t hide anything from me.” The smaller boy smiled.  Chanyeol sighed.  Baekhyun right.  He could deceived to everyone, but he couldn’t lying at his ultimate friend, Baekhyun.

 

“I don’t know, Baek.  Every time I saw her, I thought she was half of me.  I think I bonded with her since I first met her.  I don’t know whether I like her or not, but it feels nice if I get close to her.” Chanyeol said truthfully, face blushing slightly.  Baekhyun cringed spontaneously.

 

“Yah, you’re so cheesy.” Baekhyun commented, rubbing his arms to vanish his eeriness.

 

“Shut up!” Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun’s head lightly before took his books and walking away to his class.

 

-----^^

 

LUHAN’S POV

“There are your books, your majesty~” Seolbi said dramatically as she put my books on my table.  She even bend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter