Chapter 20: Beach [Part 1]

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20:

 

BGM:  조용필 [Cho YongPil - Bounce

 

 

SEOL’S POV

“Woori-ah… How could you do this all to me?” I whined while Woori gave me an apologetic look.

 

“Sorry Seolbi-yah.. If I supposed to choose, I’ll go with you and EXO boys for sure.  But my mom menaced me if I leave this family outing, I’ll never get my pocket money for 6 months!” Woori assured me.  I pouted, totally disappointed.  I want to spend my holiday with my bestie and above all, I didn’t want to be the only girl in that BUNCH OF PRETTY BOYS!!!

 

What will happen without her?  What should I do when I need company to do some girls’ necessity?  Argh… But if I were her I probably will go to family outing too.  What I could do without money in 6 months?

 

“Fine.  But next time, you should’ve to go with me.  No EXCUSE!!” I retorted.

 

“Okay, princess~~” Woori teased.  She always calls me princess when I sulked.  I rolled my eyes playfully.

 

“But, I want you to do something for me.”  Woori smiled sheepishly.

 

“What?” I asked curiously.  Her eyes rounded around and when it stops her cheek tinted pink.  I followed the direction and saw Umin-Oppa was talking with Chanyeol-Oppa.  They laughed like they’re talking about something funny.  I grinned inadvertently.

 

“So my bestfriend had a crush but keep it as her secret.” I jolted my lower lips, pretending to mad.

 

“What? No!! I don’t love Xiumin-Oppa!” She shrieked, but then she clamped her hands over her lips.  Shocked by her indirect confess.  I laughed.

 

“Aigo.. Don’t be shy… Xiumin-Oppa is a good person and he’s good for you.”  I wrapped my arm over her shoulder turned our body to face them.  Woori didn’t answer but her face get redden than tomato.  At the time, Xiumin-Oppa noticed our presence.  He waved and smiling followed by Yeol-Oppa.  I smiled back while Woori just lowering her head down.

 

“So, what do you want me to do? You want me to be your cupid? I’m best at matching people!” I boasted out without erase my idiot grin.

 

“No-no!!!  I just want you to protect him when you get day out with them.  And I don’t think he likes me too.  Look, my appearance is definitely not his style.  I’m a nerd style.  Plus, I’m sure he had a girlfriend already.” She said sadly.

 

“So what?!” I snapped.  Woori gave me a confused look.

 

“If you do love him, at least you should’ve to tell him.  Rejected or accepted it’ll be the next matter.  It hurts when you get rejected, but you’ll hurt more if you save your feeling for the whole your ages without let him to know.  And, the important thing is, you won’t regret having feeling for him.” I didn’t know where suddenly I got that poetic word.

 

“Whoa-“ Woori cooed.

 

“What?”

 

“Finally you grow.. A bit...” She commented. 

 

“Yah~” I whined and she giggled, amused by my act.  Then we walked together to get our next class.

 

“Hey, hey, tell me why you love him!”

 

-----^^

 

I rechecked my bag.  I didn’t bring much, just some clean clothes, jacket, towel, medicines and candies.  Phone, wallet and ipod were the most important things I should bring.  Like Woori-Ahjumma told me, I bring much band aid.  She scolded me when she noticed my hilarious wounds.  She asked me many question like an old woman but I didn’t need to tell her because I think she already know what happen to me.  She worried at me, and I really thankful for that.

 

I thought it’s a miracle or a magic that my legs were cure really faster.  The wound marks was vague visible and it’s not hurt anymore.  I should’ve asked Luhan to smear that magic green cream on my other injuries.

 

I done with my belonging, then I move to check up my appearance.  I wore a light blue shirt and short, blue sneaker was my selection.  Well.. I didn’t look that bad.  But I debated myself whether I have to tie my long hair or not.  It’s not a big problem, but it makes me bewildered.  I put my bag on and storming out of my room, to find some opinions.

 

I grinned when I spot Luhan who was closing his door room.  I called him.  He turned his head, eyeing me up and down, but frowning afterwards.

 

“Yah, your short is too short!!” He commented even before I ask him.  I puffed my cheek while lowering head, checking on my fine clothes.

 

“Short is supposed to be short as it should be!” I spat.  He acted like he never saw me wear any short before.  At the moment, Sehun came out from his room with his poker face like always.  I quickly called him.  His eyes twitched when he saw me but move closer though.  He glanced at Luhan in a flash before observing me up and down like his brother.

 

“I look good, right?” I asked him, putting my hands on my waist, showing my beautiful appearance.  For few second, he didn’t change his expression as his eyes locked at me.

 

“You look perfect.” He ruffled my hair and walking off, followed by Luhan and my eyes.  I smiled as my finger comb my messy hair.  I thought he will mock me like his hyung did. 

 

“Look! Can you be sweet boy like Sehun?” I scoffed at Luhan.  Luhan turned his head to face me.  Then his famous smirk appeared.

 

Oh, shoot!

 

“Well, I’m not typically sweet boy..” he moved forward.  I gulped when he lessen the gap between us.  Automatically, I moved back until my back bump onto wall while Luhan keep going on his way.  I know he only teased me but my heart can’t’ stop to thump faster every step he goes near me.

 

Now he was right in front of me.  Placing his hands each side of my head, ensuring that there’s not space for escaping.  Slowly, he leaned towards my left ear.  No, he practically buried his face onto crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. 

 

“I’m not sweet.” He repeated.

 

“But I’m hot.” He whispered seductively sending a strange shiver all over my body.  My heart fluttered.  And I knew, it’s bad.  So bad!

 

“Get off!!” I pushed him hardly.  Like a sour sugar candy head he is, he laughed at me full of satisfy as he succeeded irritating me.  I glared at him detestably.  He never changed.  He’s annoying brat forever.

 

“I kill you if you meter close to me!!!” I threaten him before ran away.  I didn’t want to get more another repugnant acts from this devil.

 

“Hey, Seol!” he called.

 

“What??!!” I snapped.  His smirk grew wider when staring at my angry face.

 

“What did shampoo you use? It smells nice.” He said, holding his thumb up.  I glared at him in disgust.

 

“ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

-----^^

 

I stood front of school building, my strawberry lollypop.  Inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter