Chapter 17: Bully?

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

BGM: Mad Soul Child - Dear [Ahjussi OST]

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“I told you, I hate dramas in my live!” Seolbi hissed, wiping her bleeding lips.

 

Shortly after the three queenkas dragged Seolbi out of the library, they haul the little girl into unused storage room behind the school.  They did their job there, throwing tantrums baseless at Seolbi.  Taunting the girl that she’s a lower who's flirting with the EXO boys, saying that Luhan was the leader’s boyfriend and all aching words.  They even affront her family.  Seolbi will not incited by their disparage assumption about her, but it's different situation if they insult her innocent family. 

 

If they hoist a war flag up, she will gladly sweep over all of them.  Seolbi might not good at figh but her stubborn will take everything.

 

“Don’t aggravate me again, especially if it about EXO or your BOYFRIEND!!” Seolbi pointed out at the collapse leader. 

 

Now the three beauty girls transformed into bruises girls.  Their makeup faded away by their sweat and tears, there’s some scratch marks over their face and body. Their mini clothes were horribly ripped here and there.  Scattered on the ground, they looked miserable by their afflict look.  It's quite funny though that three girls who particularly taller and stronger lose in shame, beaten up by the little one.

 

Although Seolbi was the winner over this girls-fight, her state wasn’t better than them.  She has some bruises and scratch marks too since their fingernail were too way longer than hers.  Her clothe torn a bit but it still fine because it’s not too obvious.  The whole of her body was numb by the pain but she manages to stand for her pride.

 

“Once again, for your information, I don’t have any love-relationship with him or them!!  And don't ever insult my family again, or I'll not let you breathe!! EXCUSE ME!!!”  Seolbi declared before shuffling away, leaving the three pathetic queenkas.

 

“Ah, it hurts….” Seolbi groaned painfully while heading to the toilet.  She cleaned up herself, combing her messy hair with fingers since she didn’t bring any hair comber.  Staring her own face through the mirror, the girl cringed feeling the pain.  Thanks God, the injuries weren’t that bad, so it will cure for two or three days.

 

That's the reason why Seolbi never get along well with girls.  Well, except for Woori.  There’s a lot sides of girl weren’t fit on Seolbi included make-up things and gossiping.   They became anarchist if something or someone displeasured them.  Like she has just through with.

 

At Seolbi’s old school, she didn’t have many girlfriends.  Most of her friend was boy that set up her attitude became likely boy than girl.  Luck for her.  She had learned some fight techniques from them which she never imagining that it'll useful.

 

“Ouch…” the girl hissed as her finger brushes slightly her wound.

 

“Argh.. Woman these days! They’re too obsessed!” Seolbi grumbled while sprucing-up for the last time, assuring herself that she’s fine enough to walk out.

 

With wobbly steps, Seolbi moved her feet heading to her classroom to get her things and phone.  How’s know if the devil Luhen orders her another peculiar demands?

 

-----^^

 

SEHUN’S POV

“Where’s she? What I've to do with this?” I muttered whilst looking over Seol’s bag, turning head right and left to find some glimpse of her.

 

At first I just want to leave her and go home instead, but when I read ‘The Frog’ messages my heart fluttered in uncomfortable motion.  I know, it’s Luhan-hyung’s.  Thinking about that, I thought restlessness inside my heart was going overflow which evoke me to meet her wishfully.

 

I rushed my feet on every suspicious place in every corner of school.  I started to worry if she overslept on the random place.  The memory about her almost reflected in my mind.  I quickly shook my head in attempt to brush away that negative thought.

 

When I stepped near the toilet, I saw familiar figure went out, sputtering.  She hugged her own body, shivering in pain like she'll collapse if out of guard.  From her back view, she looked so weak and breakable in once touch.

 

“Seolbi-yah!”  Unconsciously, I shout out her name.  The girl stopped but didn’t turn right away.  My legs automatically run over her when she didn't show any significant reaction.

 

I grabbed her shoulder and turning her body around to face me.  For my shock, my eyes widened when saw her bruises face.  Not only face but some part of her body injured, even her clothes ripped. 

 

“What happen?” I exclaimed.  The girl didn’t say anything but lowering her head down, pouting like a kid who scolded by her mom.

 

“Yah, I asked you!” I repeat, a bit irritated by her silence.

 

“Nothing.” She answered simply as refuse my hand on her shoulder and grabbing her bag on my hand instead.  Her hand started to dive into each pocket, searching something.

 

“Where’s my phone?” She asked.

 

“Answer my question first then I give your phone.”

 

“Just give me already! What if Luhan order me t-“ I cut her whine quickly before she turned into cantankerous old woman.

 

“Why did you still being an obedient puppy, huh? You had been duped completely and you just stay silent like an idiot!! Can you stop?  You look so pathetic!” I burst out.  I had to wake her up so she'll not fall too deep into Luhan’s tricks.  But like an idiot that didn't understand what I have just said, she just stared at me, blinking several times stupidly.

 

“You might right, but I can’t stop at least now.” She uttered quietly.  I frowned disbelieve.

 

She’s stupid, or what?

 

“Yes, I'm an idiot.  I knew I conned by him.  But I can’t stop for now.  We did games and I lose.  According the deal, I should be his slave for a month.  I can’t break my own promise.  My dad raised me like that.  No matter what, if I promised, I have to bear with it.” She explained innocently just making me sigh, admit defeat by her naiveté.

 

“Okay, okay, whatever you say.  But you’ve to go to infirmary.  You look terrible.” I frowned, observing her bruises body.  Imagining how much pain she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter