Chapter 4: News and The Familiar Person

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

BGM:  Jessica & Kristal -Butterfly

 

 

I start to use character’s POV in this chap.  Hope you like it ^^

 

 

SEOLBI’S POV

Like what my mom command me last night, I ended up with receive that thing.  But with note, I’ll not replace my dad necklace.  I’ll keep that expensive present in my closet.  Even, I totally certain that it will be in my mom’s hand right after a week. 

 

Ahjussi looked didn’t mind though but I could see clearly he did.  He seems disappointed at me.  But, what’s the big deal? I still accept his present and promise him that I’ll really keep it safely with me.  I’m sorry, but I couldn’t separate with my precious dad.

 

After finishing my breakfast, I preparing my things and start going to school.  Yeah, my new school.  With that annoying guy Luhan.  And the he’s my stepbrother. 

 

Before I even put my bags on my shoulder, my mom inform us a shocking news which made me open agape.  But the two boys looked so casual.  Seems didn’t mind of it.

 

“What? You will go to Paris? Why?” I couldn’t help but asking.

 

“Of course to do an adult business, honey.  You know, we’re married and need a honey moon.” My mom answered while giggling.

 

“I know, but why so sudden?”  I could heard the Luhen thing chuckling beside me but I ignored him.

 

“Well, since we’re a busy person.  We couldn’t adjourn any longer.  Even we had planning this trip already.” Ahjussi smiled. 

 

I sighed.  As a good daughter I am, I couldn’t prevent them to have their fun.

 

“Okay, how long?”

 

“Maybe 2 weeks.  We want to relax ourselves though.  We’re working too much.” My mom beamed. 

 

My mom worried about her health.  It’s something new.

 

She looked so happy.  I know she was a hard worker.  She works every day.  From the sunrise till the sunrise again.  It means, she never go back home literally.  She always going away, working and working.  Going overseas, out of the city to gain much money. 

 

I bit my lips, frown create over my eyebrow, imagining live there with 2 boys and the one of them is erted.  I cringed unconsciously. 

 

Unfortunately, this house didn’t have any house-assistant that take care of every side of this house.   Ahjussi just called them every week to cleaning the whole house.  Since he and my mom were same, never went home and the two boys seems not a home-boy that like eating house made food, Ahjussi didn’t hired at least one.

 

“I understand.  I hope you enjoying your trip.” I forced a smile.  And I swear, I saw that ert boy smirked silently. 

 

Don’t think I didn’t saw it, your !!

 

“Thank you.  And don’t worry, Luhan and Sehun will take care of you.  Just ask them if you need anything.” Ahjussi said.  I just smiled blandly.

 

Thank you.  But it will not happen.  Never.

 

“Luhan, Sehun, I can trust my Seolbi to you, right?” my mom implored, trying to look nice.

 

“Yes, of course!!” Luhan answered almost immediately.  I rolled my eyes. 

 

Luhan kept on plastered his usual fake smile.  Psshh..

 

“Kay.” Only a word that escape form Sehun firm lips.  Then, he walked away carelessly.  He exactly didn’t talk much.

 

“Okay, kids!! Time to study, go.. Go.” my mom hushed. 

 

I sighed deeply before stood up, bid my goodbye to them and walking away.

 

“Wait, Seolbi-yah!” my mom called.  I turned my head lazily.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Go to school with your oppas! You’re in the same school anyway.”

 

Oh, crap.

 

----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Yah, where are you going? Your mom told you to go school together with me!!” Luhan cried while pointing at himself.  Seolbi was walking away through the gate while he was ready inside his luxury car.

 

“Forget it.  I’ll go by my way.” Seolbi answered carelessly.  She swung her foot leaving the boy.

 

“Are you sure you know where direction is?” Luhan scoffed, with his never ending playful smirk.  He drove his car beside the younger girl.

 

“Do your own business.  And pretend we’re not know each other, understand?”

 

“Huh, such a grumpy old lady.  Like I am the one who want to know you.” Luhan mumbled.

 

“What??!! Don’t think I didn’t hear that!!” Seolbi roared while pointing her index finger at Luhan.

 

“Oh, good.  You’re not deaf at all.” He snorted.

 

“YAH!! YOU BAST-“ Before Seolbi could finish her statement, Luhan speed his car leaving dumbfounded Seolbi.  Her pose still like before, standing and pointing.  But, this time, she’s pointing his trace.

 

Seolbi groaned annoyance.  She pulled her hair frustration while glaring at Luhan’s car which far away.

 

“Jinja.. How could that boy being my brother? What my faults in my past so God gave me this crazy life?” Seolbi bewail dramatically while look up at the sky, hoping a miracle drowning down her.

 

“What are you doing?” An unfamiliar sarcastic voice suddenly popped up, Seolbi turned her head round to right and found a familiar boy standing there with his blank face along with his voice. 

 

Blank and bland.

 

“Huh?” Seolbi raise her eyebrow and look at the boy stupidly.  She was really looked like a mental disorder patient that has just run away from the mental hospital with that horrible hair.

 

“Babo.” He snorted, pacing his foot leaving absend-minded Seolbi, for the second time.  She left behind.  First by Luhan, and now by his dongsaeng.

 

“What he said..? Did he called me... Yah!!!!” Seolbi shouted again when she realized Sehun was mocked her. 

 

“Huh?” Seolbi blinked when she saw nothing.  She scratched her hair awkwardly while turned her head side by side.  She left dumbfounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter