Chapter 11: Stolen

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Stolen

BGM:  2AM Changmin - Moment

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Come on… Sehun.. Please… Once again.. Pleasseee… Jebal, jebalyo~~~” Seolbi whined, wriggling Sehun’s left arm continuously like a child who’s asking ice cream.  Sehun hissed as he’s trying to free his precious arm from irritating torture.

 

They’re on their way go home.  After Seolbi got ‘her new friend’ she never stops praising herself.  Saying ‘I told you, Sehun.. I can do it’ subsequently.  But now, Sehun was in a different situation.  The girl moved full attention on her ‘new friend’ and seems, she was falling by it.  Seolbi kept whining since walking out from the swamp.   She even forgot her appearance (her body was practically wrapped by mud) which she deathly worry about a while ago. 

 

Previously, she was whining about how embarrassing walking around with mudy body.  But now, she was squealing, whining about taking photos.

 

“Please, please, please…” Seolbi endlessly whining like a kindergarten kid. 

 

“Aish.. For the God sake!! Stop whining, would you??!” Sehun exploded.  He couldn’t handle it if he supposed to face by a whining bunny big baby girl.

 

Seolbi stopped her action and stared at Sehun with pouty lips, eyes narrowed sarcastically.

 

“Yah~ I just want you to take my picture with Frogie!!” Seolbi yelled back. 

 

Now she named her ‘new friend’.  Why doesn’t she built her friend a stall all at once?. Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“I did it for you already! Should I remind you that I had took your pics like more than 20 snaps? Look! You’re dirty yourself!” Sehun stared with disgusted eyes at Seolbi from head to toe.

 

“Yeah, but I want get more memories with my Frogie before you kill my frog!  This dirty clothes as the proof! Besides, I want to show my dad and Sungie-Oppa that I could catch a frog.  A BIG frog!!” Seolbi said eagerly.

 

Sehun ear twitched hearing unfamiliar name from the girl’s lips. 

 

Sungie? Her boyfriend, huh?

 

Sehun wanted to ask but he swallow his curiosity instead.  He won’t interfered with Seolbi’s life. 

 

Meanwhile, Seolbi still on her pleaded face, shoving her phone hoping Sehun would be kind man.  Sehun couldn’t help but stare at Seolbi’s pathetic expression.  Why’d she tried so hard just for a snap of photo. 

 

The boy groaned before snatching Seolbi’s phone.  He glanced at Seolbi once before tapping the phone, searching camera app.

 

How narcissistic!! Sehun squawked in his mind.

 

“This is for the last time, arasseo!” he said, making the girl smile in delight.  Sehun did Seolbi’s request to stop her irritating whine

 

Seolbi gave him toothy smile as she ready herself and did some cute pose for Sehun to take.

 

“Your phone is out of battery!”

 

“Really? Use your phone then.”

 

“What?”

 

“Use your phone, and I’ll move my pic after I charge my phone battery.  Aish.. You’re so troublesome!”

 

“Yah! You’re the one who full of troubles!” Sehun yelled but pulling out his phone anyway.  He handed Seolbi’s phone back earning a stupid grin from the little girl.  He positioned his phone to shoot the sudden amateur model.

 

“Am I look good with this? Or this? Wait, I looked like a kid if doing that, um.. What about this?” Seolbi got mind war as moving her body to find her ideal pose. 

 

“Ppali! I’m tired!” Sehun complained impatiently. 

 

How could you tired?  You didn’t do anything but only yelled at me when we hunt! Seolbi cursed out loud beneath her mind.

 

“Hey, which do you prefer? Cute or pretty?” Seolbi asked totally ignoring the boy’s objection.  She continued doing some poses that she assumed as nice poses.  She didn’t forget to lift her frog so her new friend would showed into pic.

 

“Do whatever you want.  Everything you do, you’re still the same.” Sehun answered sarcastically.

 

“Yah! Why you being like this? I need your opinion!” Seolbi sulked.  The girl didn’t aware that Sehun was clicking the take pic button at the moment.

 

“Okay.  Finish.  I did it.” Sehun informed.  Then, he put back his phone into his pocket as he walking away casually.

 

“W-what? You take it already? But I’m not ready yet!!” Seolbi complained.

 

“Let me see!” Seolbi yelled, tugging Sehun’s arm.

 

“See what?”

 

“My pic-!!!!” Seolbi hasn’t an opportunity to finish her complain because Sehun unexpectedly wrapped to shut her cried, pulling her behind the tree while his free hand back hugging Seolbi’s petite body protectively.  His eyes were glancing front, towards their house.

 

The girl widened her eyes, uncomfortable by the closeness Sehun made.  She could smelling Sehun’s fresh cologne lingering around her nose, while her body feeling warmth of the older sturdy body.   Without knowing, Seolbi’s heart beats rapidly due Sehun’s grip tightened around her body when the little girl make a move even just vague shift.

 

What the hell he wants to do?

 

“YOU-“ Seolbi shouted as she success rip Sehun’s hand away from .  But Sehun gagged Seolbi’s mouth almost immediately after the girl freeing herself, restrict her movement like do.

 

Feeling threated, Seolbi squirmed trying hard to acquit her body.  But Sehun tightened his hold instead, preventing Seolbi to run.  His strong grip couldn’t compared with Seolbi’s weak body so there’s no way she could move any inch even she tried by all her might.

 

“Shut up! Don’t you see that?” Sehun hissed.  He pointed at the black car in front them with his chin.

 

Seolbi squinted her eyes toward the direction and saw a luxury car parked in front of their house.  A boy went out with a big grin plastered on his lips.  He wear splendid suit which making him looks different.  He did his hair, putting some gel on it so his hair looks even better.  Leaning his back on the car’s door, he pull out his phone, tapping something before put it back. 

 

Seolbi gasped mentally.  Now she knows why Sehun caged her like a kidnapper.

 

Kai-Sunbae! What’s he doing here?

 

Few minutes later, Luhan came out with super big smile.  He dressed up nicely and did his hair too just like Kai.  He greeted Kai, patting his back and talking something funny from the way they laugh.   Kai ended the fancy talk time and entering the driver seat while Luhan was sitting on passenger’s seat beside Kai. 

 

Seolbi peeked behind the tree curiously along with Sehun.  Sehun’s hand was no longer stuck on her lips.  But his other hand still lingering on Seolbi’s body, like as preventing the little girl if she suddenly run away like a crazy goat.

 

“Hey, where’re they going?” Seolbi asked, half whispering although the two make-over boys positively will not hear her.

 

“Clubbing.”

 

“Clubbing?!” Seolbi shouted loudly.

 

“Shhttt!!!”

 

“Upsy...” Seolbi smiled apologetically.

 

“They will go to night club? They’re underage, right?” Seolbi whispered, squinting her eyes like a pro scouter.  Sehun mentally rolled his eyes by her dullness.  It’s not her fault since she didn’t know real Luhan and Kai.  Kai was the clubbing master who has free access to enter every club in this town even he’s still in student state.  And Luhan? He’s no different than Kai.  They’re the same.  Clubbing and looking girls around were their hobbies.

 

“They’re go already!” Seolbi exclaimed.

 

No answer from Sehun.  He still focusing at the speedy car, biting his lips as eyes furrowed for some reason. 

 

I think they’ve stop doing that activity.  Sehun thought.

 

Sehun looked like into a deep thought even Seolbi hesitant to disturb him.  But their position was really not comfortable for Seolbi.  They’re just like two lover teenagers who were deep falling in love.

 

“Um.. Sehun?”  Seolbi called quietly.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You can let me go now.”

 

“Ah!!” Sehun realized what he did till now, the fact that he still hugging the girl tightly.  Sehun abruptly let go Seolbi before the atmosphere became more awkward.  Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter