Chapter 9: Do You Hate Me?

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

BGM:  EXO-K - Don't Go

 

 

LUHAN’S POV

I run eagerly along the ball on my feet.  I heated up from my toe to head.  My heart burning.  My eyes burning.  My brain burning.  Since lunch time I got angry.

 

I angry at myself who even didn’t know what I upset at.  And this making me suffered in frustration.

 

I saw Xiumin waved his hand, wanting me to pass the ball.  I ignored him.  All I want is run and mold a goal by myself.  I run all my might as I nearly to the wicket, maneuver here and there lightly to avoid bulwark Chanyeol and Lay made.

 

When I slip off them, I kick the ball hardly towards the wicket.  Suho keeper failed to catch my highly technical kick and he ended fell down on green grass.  My ball flew away and make a spectacular goal.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you? You’re playing like you’ll attend an Olympic!!” Suho protested as he stands up.  He dusted himself while his eyes glared animosity at me.

 

“Shawrry!!” I said flatly while lift up my hand.  Suho rolled his eyes and walking over the ball.

 

“Let’s rest for a while!” Kris shouted from nowhere.

 

 Breathless, I walked towards the players’ seats.  My eyes rounded around, searching my slave.  Sweats rolling down on my forehead, temple and neck freely.  I wipe my sweaty nose with my back of hand, still searching on.

 

Did she forgot? She supposed to be here like I command before!

 

I groaned when I heard the fan girl screaming wildly.  They kept shouting my name with their high pitchy voice as I passed them by, making me dizzy.  But, as a good idol I am, I should gave them some fan service, right? I turned to them and flash my perfect smile.  They went crazy and squealed more.  Aigo…

 

“Hey bro, what upset you this time?” Xiumin suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

 

“I’m not upset!” I denied.  Xiumin scoffed, obviously not believing my words.

 

“Liar.  I could tell from your eyes.”

 

“Aw, you so grossy.” I cringed hearing his dramatic statement.  Xiumin laughed heartedly.  This bun really know me well.  He always aware whether I was in a bad or good mood.  Maybe my acts were so suspicious in front of his eyes?

 

“Okay, stop talking.  Look!! Your little girl is here!!” Xiumin pointed with his chin.  My eyes following the direction.  My smiled grew as I recognize that figure. 

 

Here you go, my slave.

 

“Hey, don’t be harsh at her.  She’s just a pure naïve little girl.  And I’m innocent if Chanyeol throw you into boiled oil if you do or planning something irresponsible to her.”

 

I shoot a hard glared at him.

 

“What do you think I am?” 

 

“Well, I always seeing you as a Casanova.” He laughed louder making me made disgusted face at him. 

 

“I think you need to go out with Kai to find some girls.  You look miserable.” He suggested, observing me up and down.  Then he patted my back affectionately before dashed away to the other member were resting.   I stood dumbfounded.

 

What the hell?

 

I huffed and walking heading for my slave.  She stood there, with a pouty lips plastered tightly on her lips.  She hugged her bag protectively as she afraid if there’s some robber who will snatch her things away.

 

“You come, my slave.” I smirked delightfully when I reach her.

 

“Who’s asked me to come and bring you this stuff!!” he yelled and shoving me dry towel and fresh drink.  I observe things on my hands before my brain works and find a great idea.

 

I raised my head and face Seolbi who’s trying to put the bag’s strands over her shoulder.

 

I pull her hand forcefully and laid the towel on her little hand.  She frowned, her squinted eyes staring at me confusedly.

 

“Wipe my sweats!”

 

-----^^

 

SEOLBI’S POV

“Wipe my sweats!” the sour sugar candy head asked me.  Correct.  COMMAND ME!!

 

What??!! He wants me to wipe that disgusted things??? NO!! NO!!! NO!!!!

 

“WHAT!! Shirheo!! Do it by yourself!!” Totally rejected his wish.  I shoved back the towel on my hand to his.  What the heaven he ask me to wipe his sweats when he has his own hands?

 

“I change my mind.  I told you earlier that my order would change any time.” He smiled sweetly.  I put humiliate face, staring at him like he’s an extinguished virus.

 

“And don’t forget that I wrote you had to listen to me.  Hey, where’re your smiling gone?” he continuing his annoying order.  He even pointing at my sulk face

 

God, please let me kill this boy right now!!!

 

“I order you, My Slave???” he offered the towel again in front of my face.  I half-hearted take it.  I jolted my bottom lips sullenly when I saw his angelic-deathly devil smile fulfill my eyes.

 

If only I didn’t involve into his game!!! Argh…!!

 

My eyes darted aside, and saw the other EXO were there, laughing and talking.  Chanyeol-oppa realize my existence, he raise his hand and waving at me e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter