Chapter 5: I Will Not Lose You

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

BGM:  EXO-K - Peterpan

 

 

 

THE TALL BOY’S POV

I run ahead without looking back.  I won’t faint if I see her face again.  Woah… really, I didn’t know what happen to me.  But, when I get close to her, my heart racing wildly.

 

“Come on, Yeol-ah.. It’s your first time you meet her.  You even didn’t know who she is.  You just know her name, and her pretty smile.  So, stop imagining her!!!” I said confidently as I laugh to myself.

 

My lips shut firmly.

 

Why?

 

But why?

 

Why?

 

Why did I felt I ever meet her before.  I thought she’s not strange person.  My half said that I bonded with her.  My half said that there’s something about her that related with me.  But what is it? I even couldn’t thinking anything but her.  Her.

 

Seolbi.

 

Seolbi.

 

Seol-

 

“YAH!!! YOUR CLASS IS HERE!!” That heavy loud voice interrupting my beauty dream.  My smile vanished in instant

 

I turned my head and glared at the small boy standing there with eyebrow crossed..

 

“WHAT??!” I snapped.

 

“What do you mean with ‘what’???” he put his ‘are you kidding me face’.

 

I rounded my eyes then reality clicked me.

 

“Oh, yeah!! This is my class today!!!” I grinned excitedly and rushed in leaving my friend dumbfound there.

 

-----^^

 

SEOLBI’S POV

I pursed my lips when I sat down on my seat wich the teacher pointing for me.  Would I get my nice day in this school?  Out of much seat in this room, why teacher ask me to sit there?

 

Oh yeah.. The whole seats were full.  Only this seat available.

 

I sighed defenselessly before I pull out my note.  Trying to concentrate about factor g which teacher was talking about. 

 

“Hey, don’t let anyone know about our relation.  Keep this as secret.” This voice, only one person who has it.  I rolled my eyes.

 

“Don’t think I didn’t think the same as you.  You’re the one who responsible to keep this shut.  Why would I scattering news about us.” I snorted.  I put my chin on my palm as I back to look over the teacher.

 

“Who’s know? I’m quite popular there.  Everybody wants to get closer to me.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.  Do what you want, Oh Sehun… Oppa.”  I answered sarcastically.  I emphasize at word Oppa, slightly mocking him.

 

He frowned at me but didn’t changed that he has a really annoying poker face.  I pretended didn’t pay attention at him and lock my eyes at Teacher Moon.

 

Yes.  I and Sehun were classmate.  Sat beside each other.  But I still thank God that I’m not in the same class with the other dangerous devil, LUHAN.  Our grade were different anyway.  Horray!!!

 

But, I’m quite uncomfortable with girl in this class.  They’re all shoot death glared at me.  What the matter? What’s wrong?

 

Am I looked like a criminal?

 

Umm.. Maybe yes, maybe no.

 

Am I looked like a destroyer peace of the world?

 

I assumed, some of them thought like that about me.

 

Am I too pretty so they jealous with me?

 

Well I didn’t think so. 

 

I’m not wear any make up like them.   I look boyish even my hair long.  I never did what ladylike does.  I prefer love to be myself rather like a porcelain doll, just like my mom always want.

 

They still glaring at me even Teacher was explaining.  I grip my pencil as gritting my teeth.  I couldn’t hold anymore.  Glared full of hatred like that without knowing the reason, make me felt they’re insulting, humiliating and cornering me.

 

I might paranoid, but somehow, I thought they're bullying me.

 

I swung my head towards them who's glaring me and I glare back at them..

 

Don’t think I couldn’t glared at you.  I have eyes too, you know.

 

-----^^

 

SEHUN’S POV

I looked at her from my corner eyes.  She was glaring at each girl students who make her piqued.  She didn’t look scared or intimidated.  Instead of look defensive, she looks offensive.

 

Well since the day I met her, I thought that she’s silly.  But I didn’t think that she’s this dimwit.

 

Maybe, I can have my convenience from now on.

 

-----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Yah, where are you going? Sehun suddenly spoke that make seolbi a bit startled.  It’s the third in a day he initiative to talk.

 

“Eat.  It’s lunch time, what do you think?” seolbi frowned.  She looked at her step brother with ‘w-t-f’ face.

 

“Aren’t you going around this school? Moon songsaengnim asked me..” seolbi quickly cut him off.

 

“No need.  Thanks.  I’ll roam this whole school by myself.  Don’t need your help.” Seolbi said as she waved her hands vigorously.

 

“Who said I’ll accompany you? You didn’t let me finish my words.” Sehun stood up, his hands shoved neatly in his pocket.

 

“What do you mean?” seolbi’s eyebrow rose up.  Sehun grimaced make the little girl shock twice in five minutes.  He never saw this devil smirk like this before.  His face looked a bit… scary?

 

“Moon songsaengnim asked me to accompany you.  But I’m busy.  So you just get another person to take you around.” With that, sehun walking away without adding any sign of apology.  Seolbi left blinking stupidly.

 

When sehun was not in sight, seolbi’s sense back to reality.  She could digest what the devil said.  Anger boiled again in her mind.  She clenched her fist, piqued.

 

“Aigo… Oh Sehun!! You’re more than DEVIL!!! Just look and wait!!!” seolbi hissed madly, barging out.  Her singing tummy make her anger increase to the next level if she didn’t eat any food.

 

She need foods.

 

-----^^

 

“Oi, Sehun-ah!!” a boy with dark skin waved at Sehun, signaling him that he’s exist.  Sehun’s face still blank, with his tray of food.

 

“You late a little.  Where did you went?” he asked.

 

“Me? Um... Having fun? Maybe.”  Sehun answered without changing his expression.  The dark boy rolled his eyes.  Clearly didn’t have any idea what the younger boy meaning.

 

“Ah, right! Where’s Chanyeol? I don’t see him.”

 

“I’m here, Baekhee-yah..” the boy named Chanyeol whispering horror at the smaller boy.  The Baekhee boy shivered because of the sudden breath on his ear.

 

“YAH!! YOU S!!! IT’S BAEKHYUN!!! NOT BAEKHEE!!!” the smaller boy protested, his hands was rubbing his ear eagerly.  He felt irritated when Chanyeol blew his ear, but he more irritated when he called Baekehee.  Because it looked like as girl’s name.

 

“Yeah, yeah, arasseo.  Why you so sensitive? Like a teenager girl.  Are you in PMS now?” Chanyeol boy laughed so loud and sitting beside Baekhyun while the smaller one grumbling incoherently. 

 

“Hey, Chanyeol-hyung looks happy today.  What happen?” one of Chanyeol’s friends ask.  He has his wide and round eyes and dark hair.

 

“What you mean? I’m Happy Virus.  So it’s not odd for me to be the bright person in this stiff group.”  Chanyeol laughed again.  But this time, it louder.  The rest of the group rolled their eyes in the same time.

 

So funny, Yeol.

 

“But it’s not usual.  He’s smiling all the whole class like a crazy giant.  I think his virus was spread all of his body to his neural.” Luhan said.  He laughed followed by the other.  Chanyeol pouted.  He disliked when he becomes the one who laughed and teased about.  But he didn’t argue that he’s more happy and enthusiasm than other day.

 

Compared with the other seat, the seat used by Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol and the other looks the noisier and the most conspicuous.  Beside those seat full with 12 pretty boys and they’re the popular icon in this school.  Sehun didn’t lied about him.  He’s indeed one of them along with his hyung, Luhan. 

 

They’re EXO the biggest popular gang in SM High School.  Filled with 12 flower boys with ability that the whole individuals in this school would fall for them.  They had their pretty face equipping with their talent at singing, dancing, sports, and at their academic.  After all, they had to thank that they born blessed.

 

Everyone adores them.  Boys and girls.  The girl student always trying to get attention out of them.  Even, they always struggle to obtain the nearest seat beside the ‘popular boys’.  Trying to flirty-flirty, or just greet them hopefully.  But sometimes, they’re irritating the EXO boys so they made a decision that they will not get close to those c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter