Chapter 2: Calling Him ‘Oppa’ is Definitely BIG NO!!

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

BGM:  Song Jieun (Secret) feat Bang Yongguk (B.A.P) - Going Crazy

 

 

“Seolbi-yah.. Look at this… Eomma buy your favorite strawberry milk!! I know you always drink milk every day.” Seolbi’s mom beamed as her daughter came.  Seolbi just gave her a small smile. 

 

It’s not orange, mom.  I like banana milk the best.  Seolbi thought.

 

But she didn’t want to say it, because she won’t embarrassed her mom especially in front of her rich, and gorgeous husband who always showing his small smile.  Seems, he never smile because his smile looked so awkward compare to her History teacher at her old school who never ever smiling, but once he did it, looked like he was holding back a big fart.

 

“Thank you, Eomma.  I’ll drink it well.” She said eventually and her mom gave Seolbi meaning smile, feeling proud of her daughter could cooperated with her. 

 

Seolbi looked at the paper bags on the table.  There’s so much vegetables, snacks and all, looked like in they will hold a fancy party there.  There’s some paper bags that written a luxury brand of clothes and shoes.

 

 Seolbi sighed inwardly.  It’s just 24 hours and she’s making him to buy all stuff for herself?

 

It’s not strange, but it’s so sudden when the amount of her shop was more than 1 million won.

 

“Um, Eomma.. Aren’t you buying too much vegetables?” the little girl asked while trying to shoo away her thought.

 

“We want to make a small party for us to celebrate our marriage.  Besides, it will be our welcomed party for you to come to our life” The older man said.  I couldn’t help but smile.  At least, her step dad was kind after all.

 

“Oh, yeah!!” he clapped his hands once, made the whole Seolbi’s attention turning at him.

 

“I’ve a present for you, Seolbi.” He informed with a small smile.  Seolbi blinked while her mom smile satisfied but Seolbi didn’t recognized it.

 

“A present? For me?” Seolbi pointed at herself stupidly.  The older man nodded firmly.  Suddenly, seolbi felt intimidated.  She didn’t know, but somehow her step dad is so scary and charismatic.

 

“But I’ll give you after dinner.”

 

“Why don’t you give me now instead?” Seolbi joked.

 

“It’s not the right time.  I have some to talk to you though..” He said thoughtfully.

 

“Alright then..” she nodded.

 

“By the way, where’s our two princes?” Seolbi’s mom asked while her head wandered around.

 

“I’m here, Ahjumma.” That familiar yet not familiar voice ring again right.  Seolbi too lazy to move her head towards him even she’s a little startled when he was suddenly spoke. 

 

Luhan didn’t call Seolbi’s mom with ‘Eomma but called her ‘ahjumma’.  Seolbi too, she didn’t call his dad with ‘Appa and called him ‘ahjussi’ instead.  They’re not accustomed yet but maybe, the will call them right someday. 

 

“Aw.. our handsome first prince Luhan..” Seolbi’s mom beamed, like a squeal.  Her hand entwined, awing her step son.  Seolbi rolled her eyes at her mom fangirling over her called first prince.  It’s mean, he’s the older children here.

 

Seolbi’s step dad has two sons.  The elder named Luhan and the youngest named Sehun.  Luhan was older than Seolbi by 3 years, and Sehun older than seolbi by 2 years.  The two were handsome and attractive based their looks.  But when talk about their behavior, seolbi would say GOODBYE to them.

 

“Where’s Sehun?” the oldest man asked when Luhan was standing beside Seolbi.

 

“He was hang out with his friend.  Maybe.” He shrugged like it was not a big deal.

 

“Aigoo.. That kid!! Why he likes to hang out so much, huh?” he said irritating while pulling his phone.  Then, he gave her wife a signal and went away.  Seolbi’s mom nodded as she understand what he wants to do.

 

“Seolbi, help me cooking all this out, okay?” she demanded as the man walk off.

 

“What?” Seolbi raised eyebrow.  It’s her welcoming party, but why she must be the one who cooking?

 

Oh, right.. Her mom was bad at cooking.  She never cooking since forever.  She knows when her mom asked her, Seolbi will be the one who doing everything.   Seolbi’s mom prefer looking her children died hungry than damage her beauty flawless skin because of smoke and oil.

 

“Okay.” Seolbi sighed defeated when she made a mistake to look at her mom burning eyes.

 

“Good.  Oh, and Luhan, go rest..  I know you’re tired because or wedding party yesterday.  Seolbi will call you while everything done.” She said kindly.  Seolbi snorted inwardly.

 

Rest? Tired? So how about me??!!!  Am I not look tired for you??!! Seolbi cried inside her head. 

 

She had saw a mirror in her room this morning and she swear, her eyes were looked like a panda which got fist right on its eyes.  She has dark circle under her eyes.  If someone looking at her, they would presuming that Seolbi never sleep since forever.  Well, she too tired after her mom wedding party and the moving thing.

 

Luhan that just standing along time, smile in victory as he take a short glance at his so called little sister.

 

“Okay.  I looking forward to your cook.” He said before rushing his feet to go for Seolbi don’t know where.

 

“Do everything like you always did.  Don’t disappointed me, understand?” she changed her face which not something new for Seolbi.

 

 Seolbi nodded hopelessly.  It’ always like this.  Since she lived only with her mom, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter