Chapter 24: Almost [Beach Part 5]

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24

 

BGM:  DAVICHI – The letter

 

A/N: I missed Sehun’s POV XD.  This chapter dedicated for our handsome poker faced Sehun.

 

 

SEHUN’S POV

 

What the hell?? What the heck??? What the heaven?? What happen to me???

 

I screamed inside my mind as wetting my face with fresh water.  Since Seolbi innocently blurted out about her small kiss with her little friend, I frightened.  When Luhan-hyung put Seolbi into his dirty game again, I can’t feel anything but angry rising into my body.  Why should he bring that thing up? He wanted to show everyone that he succeed kissing Seolbi secretly? He wanted to inform the whole population in this world that he took advantage of her when she even not opened her eyes? Or he wanted to spread the fact that Seolbi is our sister.  Step little sister.

 

I shook my head.  Speaking about Seolbi, she’s no other than silly girl.  That’s why she can hold in glued with Luhan-hyung every day and gladly doing every each his order.  I hope this day would end soon because I didn’t wanna look her so pathetic under Luhan-hyung’s feet.

 

Starring my reflection through the mirror, I chuckled silently remembering my childhood.  I once experienced with happiness, then the deeply sadness, I got my happiness again but just momentary, and then I have to through with my empty live.  I didn’t know what actually my life is.  Happy or sad.  There’re only two options in this live.  I felt no happy neither sadness.  Then, she came to my live.  Our live.  And now, little by little I noticed where my live will go.

 

I ran my hand through my hair, sighing deeply.  I’ve to go now.  I didn’t want to they realize my suspicious demeanor.

 

-----^^

 

As my feet stepped the grass, I heard Baekhyun loud voice that ask Seolbi to drink again.  Gosh.. That boy.. Did he forget that Seolbi is a girl? She’s tomboy, but she’s girl beneath of all his boys behave.

 

I saw Seolbi half-heartedly swallow her soju.  It’s not good.  I know she’s already drunk before I went to toilet.  But she’s too stubborn to notice it and just let it controlled her mind.

 

“Oppa, I can’t drink anymore!” Seolbi whined.

 

“Okay, it’s your last shot anyway.  Suho will kill me if I offer you another glass.” Baekyun said, right front of her face.  My eyes twitched.  Was he supposed to be that CLOSE to Seolbi? And Chanyeol.  He obviously liked or maybe loved her.  But he can’t doing much when Baekhyun-hyung or the other teasing her.  Because when he involved, he will get the effect too.

 

Seolbi was into her hangover already.  Her body seems lifeless and weak like jelly.  She sniffed and hiccupped several times obscurely.  I pressed my lips as I started to move my feet ahead.  But my tracks stopped when I heard Baekhyun incredible question.

 

“Seolbi-yah.  Tell me about yourself, included your family.”

 

-----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Seolbi-yah.  Tell me about yourself, included your family.”

 

Baekhyun sudden question, instantly froze the rest EXO member especially Sehun and Luhan.  They had same thought, for sure.  They afraid if Seolbi rip out the secret that they had been hide for a month.  Luhan and Sehun, both of them not ready yet to give the other EXO member an explanation if Seolbi really peeling the secret out.

 

“Baekhyun-ah!” Suho sternly called out, giving Baekhyun warning look.  Baekhyun turned his head toward the older one, but didn’t let out any single of voice.  He only starred at Suho, like he want to say ‘trust me, hyung’ through his eyes.

 

Seolbi chuckled, breaking the silence.  Her face turned down lowly whilst her body shaking.  Slowly, she raised her head up, facing the eyeliner guy.

 

“What Baekhyunnie-oppa wants to know about me??” Seolbi grinned widely, that Baekhyun find it kinda creepy because it’s first time Seolbi grin weirdly like that.  Baekhyun cleared before answering.

 

“Seolbi-yah.  It’s not only me, we, all of us want to know about you more.  I haven’t any bad intention toward you, but if we didn’t do this you’ll never told us anything forever.  We’re friend and barely know about you.  You can say we’re forcing you, but we’re not forcing you if you don’t consent to tell us anything.” Baekhyun explained carefully, afraid if he hurts the girl’s feeling.  The EXO boys stay silent.  Deep inside their heart, they approved Baekhyun’s word. 

 

The next action of Seolbi surprised all of them.  Seolbi laughed loudly like crazy.

 

“What are you talking about, Baekhyun-oppa?? Gwaenchana, I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you…” Seolbi said in soo cheery voice.  She stood up, using Baekhyun’s shoulder as support.  Her body wobbled as she manages to walk around.  Occasionally she hiccupped quietly as her body walks zig-zag unbalance.

 

“Where I supposed to start? Oh!! I know!! I should start with an introduction!!” Seolbi pouted, her feet lead her to the middle of circle.  EXO boys starred each other, expecting what Seolbi will do with her twisted mind.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~~” Seolbi gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter