Chapter 10: Hunting

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

BGM:  Ailee - Evening Sky

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“What took you so long?” Sehun complained when the girl went out with a back pack wrapped her back and a foldable strainer hold tight on her hand.

 

“You didn’t tell me where you keep this strainer! I had hard time to find it!!” Seolbi defended herself.  Sehun inhaled annoyance.

 

“You didn’t have to bring that kind of thing.  We still can catch a frog!”

 

“If you want me to catch that animal with my bare hand, I’ll kill you!” Seolbi threaten while the boy just rolled his eyes as an answer.

 

“Stop talking and let’s go.” Sehun eventually said.  He walked ahead while the little girl following him behind, grumbled something nonsense.

 

They walked silently on the evening time which Sehun looks so comfortable with, but no for Seolbi.  Her lips twitch, irking wants to blab something.  She felt strange if she was walking with someone she knew, but didn’t talking each other.

 

“Where are we going?” Seolbi asked finally.

 

“Somewhere.” He answered simply.

 

Seolbi tried to build some friendly conversation with him.  But, she just get a short answers which every single of his words only gaining frustrated in her stomach.  So Seolbi stop herself before she gets acute hypertension.  In the end, the little girl sealing her lips tight than open if she will only get an irritated ambiguous answer.

 

After walking continuously through the small forest and bushes, finally Sehun informed that they’re arrived.  Seolbi stoped her mind harping, eyes widen in awe.  Her lips didn’t hesitant to open slightly, immersed by the beauty scenery.

 

It’s a small lake.  The water was clean and clear, reflecting red sunset.  You even able to look your own face reflection from water surface like mirror without nuisance by the mud.  There’re a lot of trees lining neatly throughout the lake line.  Some bushes slipped there, but they’re well taken care by someone, just like the lake and trees there.  The area around the lake was clean too!  No pollution.  You only see green and reddish-orange as far the eyes could see.  Green from the tress and reddish-orange came from the wonderful evening sky.

 

There’s only a word to describe this place.  Beautiful.

 

“Stop gaping like a dummy! Let’s go!” Seolbi’s smile vanished in instant as Sehun’s irked voice ringing.  She shoot the boy a death glared before following him walking a bit more.

 

Sehun brought Seolbi to a swamp beside the lake.  Not big as that lake, but it perfect to find some frog.

 

“We will catch frog here? Are you sure frogs live here?” Seolbi asked stupidly.

 

“If you want to know.  Go and find some.” Sehun challenged.

 

“So what you do then?”

 

“Me? I’m the big boss who likes to orders.” Sehun declared makin the girl stared at Sehun with ‘w-t-f’ face.

 

“Why do you look at me like that?  So you wanna do the dissection?”

 

“What?” Seolbi titled her head aside signaling that she didn’t get what was Sehun talking about.  Sehun closed his eyes forcedly, sighing in frustrate because of the clueless girl Seolbi.

 

“You go get a frog.  I go to do dissection the frog.  Got it?” Sehun explained, emphasizing every each words while his finger pointing at Seolbi and him alternately.

 

“Ah~ arasseo..” Seolbi nodded.  Innocently she put down her bag pack on the clean place.  She didn’t hesitate to take off her sneakers along with her socks.  Then, she walked away to do her duty.  But she stopped immediately.  Turning her head, frown plastered on her face.

 

“Yah, that’s no fair!!  At least, you should have to help me!! I’m the girl here!!”  Seolbi snapped.

 

She has just realized that she duped now? Sehun thought.

 

“I help you already.  I accompany you there and refer you the best place to hunt an amphibian.”

 

Seolbi scoffed mentally looking at the flat faced Sehun.

 

“Unbelievable.” Seolbi yelled out loud as she turned her body walking head for the middle of sea mud.

 

-----^^

 

LUHAN’S POV

I laid down my body on the bench surroundings by some snacks and drinks.  Purposely throw the trash around so my slave would clean it for me.  Even, I didn’t bother to spread some chips on the floor.  Haha..

 

She went out with Sehun to do their assignment.  I wonder what she will do with that strainer.  Is she will catch some insect?  She looked so stupid with those thing.

 

Okay, she always looks dummy anyway.

 

I sighed.  Bored.  This house was boring without her.  I want to order her and command this and that, .  

 

I want her to make me some dishes.  But, I have to wait till she came back, and the show begin.

 

My right hand reached out to find my soda while my other hand busied itself to press remote button to change the boring channels.  Pff… Saturday evening..

 

Nothing but some love dramas.

 

I hate dramas.

 

And I hate love.

 

I pursed my lips when I saw some romantic scene.  Well, I’m not bad at this.  I can do that things to every girls I want.  Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter