Chapter 8: Friends

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

BGM:  f(x) - Goodbye Summer (Amber+Luna+Krystal) (Feat D.O of EXO-K)

 

 

 LUHAN’S POV

My slave didn’t do my favor. Irritating, I turned my head back and find she was busying take her phone. Her sudden smile startling me. I stunned for a while even she was running out nowhere after she squealed ‘Appa’ escape from her lips.

 

Her smile so earnestly. I never saw her smile truthfully like that, except for Chanyeol. But this time, her smile was different like usual. It’s only me or she really has those sparkle relief glint inside her eyes.

 

I admitted she’s cute and innocent, but I never estimate that she’s this pretty when smile. Especially, when I looked her in this straightly close. I couldn’t help it, but it’s nice when I saw her smile. My stomach got the effect which it feels tingled over there. Unconsciously, my lips twitch its way to tug up, smiling lightly.

 

Somehow, I want she smiles for me.

 

 

 

Oh, NO.

 

This is a dangerous thought of me.

 

-----^^

 

SEHUN’S POV

I found out that Luhan hyung impressed by Seolbi. I leaned my back, crossing my arms while observing my hyung meticulously.

 

His eyes were shining for some reason. His lips was forming into a small smile which I doubt that the other aware of this.

 

He smiled without a reason.

 

I took a glance at the running Seolbi. She still putting her phone on ear, brighten up. My eyes darted back to Luhan hyung who’s eating now. Twitching my lips, I exhaled deeply. My mind wander away into a vivid imagination which no one kind of girl like Seolbi want to fall for it. Believe or not, my hyung is dangerous in person. Mostly, if it’s relating about girl.

 

But I'm curious.

 

What his truly motive doing all of this? Why’d he heckled her days all this time?

 

He will not making her to be his casualty, right?

 

We, three of us didn’t know each other well. We’re just stranger that live in one roof. We’re brother-sisterly, but it’s just legalization above paper. Our heart seems didn’t suitable each other.

 

Whatever may happen, we will never being one family. That is it. This marriage that I’ll never agreeing since beginning. And this girl, I doubt if I’ll consider her to be my sister. Despite, I’m not closing probability. Maybe someday..

 

Maybe..

 

Just maybe..

 

-----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Seolbi running back while her lips never fail to show a happy smile. Her face was shimmer up as her cheek emitting a slightly pinky. Her arrival gaining attention from 12 pair of eyes. She gave the 12 boys her shining toothy smile which make the boys glancing each other bewildered. Without vanishing her smile away, the little girl positioning herself on Luhan’s back.

 

“You still wanting me to massage you?’ she offered. Luhan made a perplexed face while looking over the little girl. Wondering, what’s got into her mind a few minutes ago.

 

She still smiling, her eyes sparkle into a gladden sight. Without warning, she placed her palms and started to massage Luhan’s shoulder no bother. She squeezed Luhan’s shoulder softly and press it lightly, earning a soft comfortable moan from the boy’s lips. Luhan acquired Seolbi’s potency at massaging thing. He enjoying this even his mind was confused.

 

During her massage service to her master, Seolbi’s eyes were never fail to sparkle but still dozing away. Sometimes she’s giggling ersely. If people looked at her right now, they would diagnose that this girl were into unbalance mental. There’s nothing to do but wondering what’s happen to this girl after she got the talk with someone through phone. The boys gradually became more suspicious and scare at the same time.

 

“Seol-yah.. A-are you okay?” Chanyeol asked. Seolbi nodded enthusiasm while her hands still doing its work. Luhan winced occasionally when the girl’s hands were suppressing his shoulder a bit hard. He made a protest sounds, but ignored by smiling Seolbi.

 

“But, you apparently..… No?” baekhyun alleged carefully.

 

“Um.. Maybe I’m too happy that my Appa called me just before.” She beamed, giggling again. The boys let out an ‘Ah`’ so unds like they’re spacious that Seolbi wasn’t crazy.

 

Luhan and Sehun keep quiet. They knew, there’s no possible if the ‘Appa’ she meant was ‘their Appa’.

 

“You look extremely happy. Did your Appa telling you some good news?” Kyungsoo couldn’t help but ask.

 

“Yeah, your face evinced that you have just get 1 million lottery!” Lay added as he took his fries. The other boys stay silent while continuing their lunch but their heart nodding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter