Chapter 25: The Last Day

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

BGM:  DAVICHI – Don’t Say Goodbye

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Seolbi’s eyes flickered open as the delicious smells sneak into her nose.  It has to be Kyungsoo who’s cooking.  She hissed, feeling headache that suddenly attacking.  Rubbing her ache head, Seolbi tried to remember how she ended lay there.  But she didn’t get anything.  She forgot almost all her memory from when Kai offered her a glass of soju till now, when she opened her eyes. 

 

With small effort, Seolbi tried to get up but fail.  There’s weight on her stomach preventing her to move.  The girl moved her eyes down swiftly.  Her marble eyes rounded wide as caught Sehun was sleeping, her stomach as his pillow.  No wonder she throttled all night long because the breathe process disturbed by Sehun.

 

“Yaaahh!!” Seolbi hastily jerked her legs harshly, startling the sleeping boy.

 

“Can you stay still for a moment? I’m sleeping here!” Sehun yelled in annoyance.

 

“I know you’re sleep.  But look where you put your head down!”

 

“Well.. I like sleep here.  It’s comfortable than pillow.  And it’s pillowy.” Sehun said nonchalantly while moving his head to find pleasant spot.

 

“You- Okay, okay, I’m fat!! Happy?! What the mangoes everyone mark me as a PIG!!” Seolbi cried making Sehun chuckled in delight that really weird for Seolbi.

 

“Just kidding.” Sehun got up.  Stretching his body, Sehun yawned quietly.  Sputter, Seolbi followed Sehun’s activity, stretching and yawned soundly.  The girl hissed as the headache came back.

 

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked.

 

“Not really.  My body hurts.  I’m dizzy and I feel like amnesia.  I lost my memory when we played spinning-spinning...” Seolbi frowned, still irritating by Sehun’s morning tease.

 

“Come here.  I’ll massage you.”

 

“Seriously? You can’t take back your offer!!”  Seolbi said in pronto.

 

Was his head got into bad crash? He acts strangely.  Seolbi thought.

 

“Don’t make me change my mind.” Sehun said flatly.  Seolbi hurriedly crawled closer to Sehun, positioning herself front of the older boy.

 

“Okay, I’m ready.” Seolbi shrugged, grinning enthusiasm.  Sehun smiled a bit before working his hand, pressing the girl’s shoulder softly.  Seolbi felt tingle at the first but then she can feel the comfort miracle from Sehun’s hand.

 

“Sehun?” Seolbi called out in the middle of massage session.  Sehun hummed as the answer.

 

“Why you do so nice suddenly?”

 

“What? I’m always being nice at you.”  Seolbi snorted right away by Sehun’s answer.

 

“Hey, what happen to me last night? Why I didn’t remember anything?”

 

“You’re drunk.”

 

“I’m drunk???!!” Seolbi shrieked, totally shock.  She turned her head back, facing poker-faced Sehun with tennis ball eyes.

 

“Yeah, that’s all.” 

 

“That’s all? I didn’t do or said anything suspicious, right?” Seolbi asked anxiously. 

 

“No.  You’re faint after drinking.” Seolbi let out relieve sigh.

 

“I didn’t unpack our secret, right?”

 

“Fortunately, no.” Seolbi grinned happily, thinking that their secret was safe.  But the fact, she revealed almost all her blot, about her family which Sehun and Luhan never ever know about this.  Actually, after Sehun brought Seolbi to bed, Suho and Kris gathered all EXO members.  Suho asked EXO members to not bringing this thing up again or Seolbi will sad.  He wanted s to act like nothing happen, behaving like they’re used to be.  Saving her painful story for themselves.

 

“Noona~~~!!! Let’s having breakfa- uh, what are you doing?” Jing cheer face turned into confused one as seeing Seolbi and Sehun position.  Seolbi briskly bat Sehun’s hands from her shoulder and smiling brightly at the little Jing.

 

“Nothing.  Let’s grab breakfast~~~” Seolbi approached him and then, they jog away to the kitchen.  Sehun the abandoned one only could watch out the girl gone.  He sighed deeply.

 

What should I’ve to do with you, Seolbi-yah.

 

-----^^

 

SEOL’S POV

 

“Seolbi-yah.. Give that to me..” Baekhyun-oppa snatched my bag right away when I was about to put it on my shoulder.  Then he ran rapidly while carrying my bag and his own.

 

“O-Oppa!” I shrieked, running to catch him but he’s too fast for his small body.  I gave in and let him bring my bag don’t-know-where.

 

“Seolbi-yah, are you okay? You pale.” Chen-oppa asked in concern.  I felt strange by his act.  Why’d he so care about me?  He’s usually caring of me, but this time... Weird?

 

“I’m fine, Oppa.  Just dizzy a bit.”

 

“I’ll get medicine for you.  Wait here.” He said before dashing away.  I blinked puzzled while watching Chen-oppa running to find Suho-oppa for some medicine. 

 

What the..

 

“Why don’t you wear jacket? It’s cold.” Kai-Oppa suddenly popped up, placing his warm jacket on my shoulder and help me to wear it properly.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter