Chapter 14: Bubble Tea Incident

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Your order, miss.  Enjoy..” A woman handed Seolbi two cups of bubble tea.  Taro for Luhan and Choco for Seolbi.

 

“Thank you.” Seolbi smiled.  She was about to walk away but stop immediately, remembering something

 

Did Sehun likes bubble tea too? Well.. Since he looked miserable this morning..

 

The little girl turned her body and facing the bubble tea woman for the second time.

 

“Excuse me, may I get one more Choco please?”

 

----^^

 

Seolbi swung her foot happily while sipping her Choco bubble tea, her favorite among all of the favor.  Her other hand carried paper bag containing other bubble tea for the devil brother.  Caring it so carefully afraid if drop it.

 

“Oh Sehun.  Don’t tell that I being wicked at you.” Seolbi grinned, remembering Sehun’s humiliate face this morning.  So ugly.  She purposely bought Sehun Choco, because chocolate was good for a stress person.  It could reduce anger.  And Sehun looked like a terrible stress man this morning

 

The girl walked faster after looked over the street watch in order to get home before midnight.  She had too much fun today that she almost forgot about time.  Huffing disappointed as got the bus information that the bus she supposed to ride has just passing by, and that’s the last bus for today.

 

Pursed her lips, the girl decide to walk instead take a cab.  It’s too expensive for a scholar like her.  She’s daughter of the rich woman in this town, but she always living like ordinary teenagers since her mom never gave her extra money like rich mom did. 

 

Besides, it’s more enjoyable than sit there inside the bus alone surrounding by sleepiness.  Seolbi has drowsiness disease, she easy to sleep anywhere anytime but hard to awake.  It’s not a new thing if she always dozed off and passed her stops.  Since then, she never take a bus but if only in the urged situation.

 

Humming some random song, she checked bubble tea on her left hand.  It melted slowly.  “If they don’t want this, I’ll drink it all by myself.” Seolbi chuckled.

 

Like a lost child, her eyes wandered around amazed by the multicolored building’s lamps.  She never went out at night or else she will got another scolds from her brother.  Sungie had been a protective brother for Seolbi as always.  He often reminded Seolbi to not go to strange place alone, not went out when it over 8 PM without his company, even he prohibited Seolbi to go out with her friends (gender boy) without his approval.  He being a fussy old woman when it goes to food.  Treating his little sister like a princess, protecting her too much like a baby which pissed Seolbi off.  She hates being controlled.  Everything she does restricted.  But she knows that her brother doing that such thing for her own sake.  He couldn’t be blamed since she’s the one and only his sibling.  And now, she missed that moments so much.

 

Seolbi was deep in her thought that didn’t aware about the crowded area around.  Dazing out brought bumping into something before her.  Or someone?  Ascertained by a sharp hiss from a boy as cold liquid creeping off his ankle.  That fierce crash hit Seolbi to consciousness.  Her round eyes widened as saw the man’s lower pants was drenched by spilled bubble tea.  Sure that it’s hers since her hand wasn’t holding that sweet drink anymore

 

“I-I’m sorry.. I’m sorry, really..” She bowed repeatedly.  Guilty crammed her heart, finding that the boy’s pants was no longer blue like the origin, but green mixed brown.  It’s all because the Choco and Taro were success blended in his pants.  Luckily her Choco rescued on her right hand.

 

You’re silly dummy, Seol!

 

“Where you put your eyes on!!” He roared like Seolbi did an unforgivable sin.  Seolbi took a glimpse of him.  He’s a tall boy with black hair.  Eyes piercing into dangerous shape.  He looked young, maybe same age as Luhan.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I’ll clean it for you.” Seolbi hurriedly lowering her head, realizing that she fell into big problem with a tempered boy.  The boy snorted, insulting the small girl.

 

“Cleaning for me? Psh.. No need!! You even aren’t worthy to touch my expensive precious pants!”

 

The girl stay silent by his harassment.  If compared with Luhan, this boy was clearly worse than him.  He didn’t ashamed cursing out loud even they’re surrounding by much people who looking at them anxiously but didn’t do anything.  And what expensive? His pants looked like a cheap pants which sold on flea market

 

“So, what do you want me to do?” Seolbi murmured but loud enough to hear.

 

“You asked me ‘What I want?’ Heh.. You’re smart than I thought.” He smirked maliciously as his eyes observing the girl up and down slowly.  He had just realize that this agitated girl was quite attractive.

 

In the split shift, the girl’s left wrist moved in the boy’s hand.  His smirk getting wider, pulling the confused girl away from the crowded even before the girl could open to speak.  The little girl tried her best pulling her part of body on his grasp only to face with failure.  This boy was fully with obsession and desire. 

 

“Y-yah!! Let me go!! What the hell are you doing now??!?” Seolbi struggled in attempt to free her hand away.  Frightened crept faster inside her body when the two entering dark, desolate dead alley. 

 

How great situation I got into with?!

 

“Let me go!!” Seolbi pulled her hand all her might, hoping that boy will release her hand from his disgusted grip.  And it did.  But her freedom didn’t last long like she wants.  He moved his body so fast even Seolbi hasn’t blink yet then the boy pushed Seolbi roughly on the wall causing Seolbi winced in pain.  His hand got its way up, settling onto the girl chin.  Choking the girl by grabbing it tightly so her face was watching him steadily and using the other hand to pin the girl’s small body so she couldn’t move.

 

“Why are you being this rage? I want you pay me back all of you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter