Chapter 6: He's a Real Devil

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

BGM:  Girls' Generation - Run Devil Run

 

 

SEOLBI’S POV

“I’m home..” I said weakly as I open the primary door. I still not used in this house. This house no questionable big, huge and beautiful. There’re a lot of extremely expensive property and ornaments, and some painting. This house is nice, but why I always seeing this house is just like an empty building.

 

“Aw.. You’re home already?’ Luhan cooed when I opened my room.

 

I was arriving home an hour late than Luhan. Of course. He had his own car to go anywhere but I just have my short legs to take me whenever I want. My mom didn’t allowed me to ride a car, since I’m too young and I didn’t know how to drive.

 

At the way home, I got lost again. Hhh..

 

I tired of this.

 

“Wae? You didn’t like I go home safely?” I snapped sarcastically. I still feel irked and annoyed because of incident at the cafeteria. He embarrassed me in front of his friends, or now I could tell that they’re my friends too.

 

*Flash back*

“So, for the first round, let me play with you, girl.” Luhan said. I glanced at him with questioning eyes.

 

What the hell he want me to do? I asked myself.

 

“You know how to play?” Chanyeol-Oppa asked me.

 

“What? Play what? I don’t know.” I shrugged, sending SOS to Chanyeol.

 

“You just doing gawi bawi bo three rounds. But first, you suppose to choose dare or truth. If you lose you have to do what you pick earlier. And the winner will challenge you with your punishment.” Chanyeol-Oppa explained to me. I nodded understanding.

 

I just have to do gawi bawi bo, right?

 

“But there’s something special in our game.” Luhan interrupted.

 

“What?” I snapped out as he smirked at me again and again.

 

“We never pick truth.” Kai and Chen cheered in unison. I rose my eyebrow.

 

They want me to pick dare, don’t they?

 

“Arasseo, arasseo.. I’ll go to dare!!” I declared defeated when the 12 pair of eyes looking at me curiously and a bit… Anticipate?

 

“Seol-ah, are you sure? Luhan-hyung maybe want you to do preposterous things.” Chanyeol-Oppa whispered. I gulped. How could I didn’t remember it? But everything were happened, I couldn’t took back my words.

 

“Should we start now?” Luhan challenged.

 

“Okay.” I chirped out. Believe or not, I find my confidence about this game. I’m the queen of gawi bawi bo at my school. Since primary school, I always the best at this kind of games. So, I don’t have to worry too much, right?

 

“If you lose you unlucky, gawi bawi bo!!!” we sang in unison.

 

At the first and two attempt, we’re tied. No one of us were winning. And the last attempt, I felt a bit nervous.

 

“Hey, I want to let you know that I will go with stone.” He informed with a playful smile.

 

Peehh, he wants me to believe that? I will not tricked. Just dream, Lu-Hen…

 

No one in this world who will kill their-self when they’re playing a game. Especially, that game ensued in their die and live.

 

“If you lose you will death, gawi bawi bo!!!” we sang in unison again, while I shout it a little loud.

 

I let out a scissor, and he..

 

And he…

 

OH MY GOD.

 

He really go with STONE!!!

 

“See?” he grimaced winningly while I made a face.

 

“Okay, I lose. Just tell me what you want me to do!!” I admitted defeat.

 

“Easy, just a month.” He said.

 

“A month what?” I snapped.

 

“Give me your body. For a month.” He said innocently. Kris who drinking automatically spilled off and accidentally splash on Lay’s face. The younger boy yelled at the older, said that Kris was disgusting his perfect face.

 

“WHAT???!!! YOU ERT BASTARD!!!!!” I shouted and pointing him with my index finger. He really bastard!! What the heck he wants my body?

 

“Hyung-!!” Chanyeol interrupted when the whole cafeteria’s guests turning their attention at us. The 11 other man glared at Luhan wih ‘what the damn thing you said’ face.

 

“Let me finish, dummy!! He quickly added when his friends seems to take his words wrong. Yeah, his words were WRONG!! And he’s the wrong thing!!!

 

“I said, I want you to give me your body to work for me.”

 

“What do you mean?” I snapped, frowned.

 

“Be my slave. For a month.”

 

*end of flash back*

 

“How could I hate when my beloved little sister home?” He said dramatically as his lips curling into a honey smile. I want to puke right now.

 

‘Little Sister’? Somebody, give me paper bag, please!!

 

“Actually, I want to order you…” he trailed off, as he leaned closer to me. Instinctively, I move back until my body bump onto wall. I lowered my head, so I will not see his sour sugar candy face.

 

“Aren’t you my slave?” he whispered right onto my ear. His fresh breath tickled my skin made me shiver. I didn’t have any brave to lift my head. I hate to admit it, but, he’s intimidating me.

 

Luhan still put those irritating smirk on his face when he pulled himself. He still staring at me make me gulped nervously, face heated up.

 

“W-What are you l-looking at? Mo-move!!” I stuttered and push him off. Gosh.. I even didn’t know why I have to stutter like this. Aigo..

 

His smirk wider than before looking me in blush state while stuttered in every each word when I was talking.

 

“You know, I love when you blushing like this.” He remark happily. I shot a hard glare at him.

 

“GO AWAY, ERT!!!” I screamed and quickly turning the doorknob. Dashing into my room, locking it tight. I stiffed on the wall.

 

“What the hell he is?” I muttered as I heard him laughs, really amused success annoying me.

 

Well.. Teasing me really fun, huh?

 

“Yah, Seolbi, make me dinner!! Quick!! I’m hungry!!!” he said loud enough to me to hear. I snorted.

 

Aish…!!! That sour sugar candy head!!! I cursed inwardly.

 

Wae???? Wae~~~ Why I let my fingers to form a scissor that time??

 

Oh, I really death!!! And unlucky.

 

“This is order not ask!!” he added. I rolled my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter