Chapter 26: Revealing

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

 

BGM:  Super Junior - Memories

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“DOCTOR!!!!!! DOCTOR!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!” Chanyeol barked out as entering the hospital emergency door followed by the worried-panic EXO members.  Except for Kris and Xiumin.  The eldest were busying arrange matters with the crashing doer.  They went to police station to report the driver that he’s driving in the drunk condition and crashing into an innocent girl.

 

Chanyeol carried the bloody Seolbi in his arm.  He ran all the way and left blood trace in every tracks.  Half of Seolbi’s body was red by blood.  There’s some brown and green stain on her shirt, that caused by the splashed bubble tea.  Her clothes no longer yellow like this morning but it’s red.  Totally red.  Blood never stop coming from her head and body.

 

The doctors and nurses took the quick action.  They asked Chanyeol to put Seolbi on the bed so they can take care of her.  Chanyeol obediently put her on the bed like they asked but he didn’t let Seolbi’s hand go.  Even when the nurses were half running push the bed to the emergency room Chanyeol keep his hand on hers. 

 

“It is okay, Seol-yah.  You’ll be fine.  You will..” Chanyeol whispered repeatedly in shake voice.  Meanwhile, Luhan was on the other side of Seolbi, starring at the unconscious girl with mixed feeling.  His heart beats faster in every each step he takes.

 

“Sorry, sir you can’t come in.  Please wait outside.” One of the nurses said, preventing Chanyeol who tried to break through the door.  Without waiting for Chanyeol protests, the nurse hurriedly closed the door tightly like she afraid if Chanyeol would barging himself in again.

 

Chanyeol screamed frustrated, let out his anger and sadness furiously.  Suho quickly grabed his shoulder tightly to bring him back to the reality

 

“Stop Chanyeol-ah!! You’re not the only one who worried about her.  We all worried and afraid, just like you..  Please, calm down, Chanyeol-ah.” Suho said in really comfort voice.  Chanyeol stopped.  His eyes wandered around to his friend that showing their worry and fear expression in the same time.  Chanyeol relaxed a bit.  His tense muscles slowly get its way to calm down as sighed pinching his temple in anxiety.

 

“Sorry, hyung.. I-I just…”

 

“That’s fine, Yeol-ah.  We can feel what you feeling now.” Suho patted Chanyeol’s back softly.  Chanyeol didn’t give a damn for who’s assuming him as a overeacted-freak or crazy giant but he can’t leave Seolbi alone.

 

“Hyung!! Jong-hyung!! What happen with my noona? What will happen? She’ll not death, right?” Jing asked in the middle of his cry.  He kept crying hard since she lied down unconsciousness on Chanyeol’s arm.  He called Seolbi’s name hundred times but she didn’t answer.

 

“She’ll be fine.  Don’t talk something like that, Jing-ah.” Kai squatted down, trying to calm his dongsaeng.  But no use.  Jing cried even harder.  Kai hugged Jing tightly and then, he carried him out to comfort him.

 

As Kai and Jing gone, the worried boys manage to stay calmly waiting the doctors.  None of them commented or even open their mouth to sigh.  They sat there, praying in every their breath for Seolbi’s safety.  Luhan was the one who standing up.  He lowered his head in dim eyes.

 

It’s all because of me.  All because of me.. Luhan thought as starring his bloody hands.

 

At first, he was about to carry Seolbi up from the hard street, but Chanyeol snatched her away.  Her hands slip out from his like that.  He still can feeling Seolbi’s cold hands on his.  He felt guilty and anxiety surge in his system.  Seolbi’s smile, laugh, her face expression, her pouty face, her annoyance face, her voice, her shout, her hands on him… All about her… Suddenly, flashing slowly in his mind like an old movie.  And the thing that Luhan remember the most is Seolbi’s last statement.  It’s kept rounding into his head.  Words that somehow made him regretted. 

 

And terrified.

 

Don’t miss me if I’m not around you.

 

-----^^

 

Only few minutes the doctors and nurses team brought Seolbi in, a nurse suddenly came out with hard, rush expression.  She automatically flocked by the anxious EXO boys.  Before one of them expressed any question, the nurse hurriedly taking her time to announce.

 

“Excuse me is one of you the patient family?  We need her family or guardian approval to do surgery as soon as possible, and she needs blood transfusion.  She lost much blood.  Fortunately our blood type-O supplies are insufficient to be transfused.  If in the case, one or two of you is type-O, please…”

 

“Take me!! I’m O-type.  And I’ll her guardian.  Just do the surgery QUICKLY!!!” Chanyeol promptly said before nurse told the rest.

 

“You can’t Yeol.  You’re still under guard, you can’t be her guardian.  Plus, you have anemia.  You’re not able transfer your blood to her or else you’ll..” Lay couldn’t help to tell the rest.  He hate to tell the fact but Chanyeol will do everything for Seobi no matter what without care about his own safety.

 

Chanyeol silenced.  He breathed out heavily, trying to calm his beating heart.  Lay’s right.  He has anemia.  His age was not enough to care someone who literally her age was around him.  All of the fact made Chanyeol mad at himself.

 

He useless in this such critical times.

 

“Take me, nurse.  I’m O-type and I’m her family member.  I approve all of surgery process.  Please, save her.” Sehun said without hesitation.  All of eyes automatically landed on him.

 

“Sehun-ah!!” Suho warned.  He thought Sehun was just playing around.  Sehun was O-type but he’s not her family.  Even if it’s for her good, but this way is not right.

 

“Yeah, take mine too, nurse.  I’m also O-type and I can be her guardian.  I’m her family member too.” Luhan added with serious glint on his eyes.  The two brothers succeed made all their friends there frown bewilderedly.  They looked each other, but didn’t shoot Luhan or Sehun any question.  They mind messed already by Seolbi’s condition and now, Luhan and Sehun declared that they’re one Seolbi’s family was enough to make them confused even more.  They had the same thought that Luhan and Sehun supposed to have an explanation for this.

 

“Okay, follow me, please.  But what are you relate with the patient?” Nurse asked.

 

“We’re her brother.”  The two brothers said in unison.

 

-----^^

 

It’s almost an hour Sehun and Luhan following by the nurse.  Without having a chance to talk more, Sehun and Luhan hurriedly dragged by nurse to do some blood check and all since Seolbi was in the crisis condition and NEED blood transfusion soon or else there’s unwanted thing would happen.

 

Luhan as the oldest brother filling the form that nurse gave for Seolbi surgery approval from family side.  His hand shaky while writing the information on it due his nervous, terrified and worried.  After a bundle of application information f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter