Chapter 35: The Strange Feeling

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

 

 

SEOL’S POV

 

It’s been a while since the last time I wasn’t watching the boys playing football.  Sigh. It reminded me about the days when I transformed into Luhen’s slave assistant.  I was completely idiot back then.  Sometimes, I laughed because of that stupid memory.

 

“KAI-OPPA YOU’RE THE BEST!!!!”

 

“I LOVE YOU LUHAN-OPPAAAAAAA…!!!!”

 

“KYAAAKYAAAKKKK!!!”

 

I rubbed my head.  Oh, man.. How I can forget.   The noises around the field like rounding around inside my head.  My ears hurt.  My head hurts.  Ugh.. And hell, I didn’t know why I should sit here, watching them running here and there pointlessly.  If not because Yeol-oppa tearfully beg me to come, I supposed to spend my precious teenager time with Woori.  I’ve promise to accompany her buy some dress she will wear on her next date with her lover.  She really did great this time.  She wanted looks pretty in front of him.  Hm.. First love.

 

After all, if I didn’t granted his wish, he’ll avoid me and stop talking to me for weeks.  It’s really annoying when he got upset.  He became more high-fed boy and it’s no more than pain in the .

 

“SEOL!!!” I saw my brother waved at me while put his famous wide grin on.  His clothes wet because of the sweat.  I waved back with a smile. 

 

How ignorant his act is, he’s still my brother.

 

“Oppa did well, right?” He panted, catching his breath.  I offered him a dry towel.

 

“Yeah.  Oppa did really well that Tao-oppa can’t catch you.” I smiled.  He patted my head as the reward.

 

“What about me? What about me?” Luhan unexpectedly interceded, breaking the sweet brother and sister moment.

 

“You?” I glanced over him disinterestedly.

 

He nodded wishfully made sprinkles sweat splashed on my face.  I scrunched my face in disgust.  Ugh.. This pretty boy was really gross.  And he dared to show his ‘oh so sweet’ smile at me.  

 

Fake smile I see.

 

“AWFUL!” I snapped.  With that, I briskly stomping away leaving him stunned by my answer.  I didn’t care about how shocked he looks now. 

 

I hate him.

 

Well.. He’s the first who started all of this.

 

“Don’t mind.  She’s still mad because you last time.” I heard Suho-oppa consoles that boy. 

 

Luhen.. He’ll never be able to live peacefully if he kept putting that act.

 

Acting as innocent.

 

In fact, he’s the real doer.  Devilish doer.

 

“Sehuuun your drink!!” I throw the bottle water near me as Sehun passed me by.

 

He agilely caught the bottle, gulping the liquid down until it’s only remaining half.  Satisfied, he gave me back the almost empty bottle in silence.

 

I made a face.

 

“Is it hard to say thanks?”  I rolled my eyes.  I kindly offered him a drink when he’s like a camel in heat but I only get his lifeless face.  He has good taste at joking around.

 

He unsure looked away before murmured “Thanks.”

 

I smiled.  He’s not that bad at all.

 

“Hey, let’s go to amusement park!!! Everything on Suho-hyung!!!”  Yeol-oppa suddenly hollered around.  He’s already into fresh clothes and hair (?).  His previous hair was likely wet bird nest.  It’s because Baekhyun-oppa scrambled his hair earlier until I can’t describing what shape it is.

 

“What? When did I say that?” Suho shrieked disagreeing.

 

“You’re always paying for us, right hyung?” Yeol-oppa grinned innocently while the other members nodding fur sure.

 

“You want to go?” This time, Suho-oppa questioned me.  I wasn’t ready for being asked so sudden, so I just blinked in confusion as the answer.

 

“Look!! Our sister wants go there too!!” Tao–oppa added. 

 

Automatically, I glared at him copying Suho-oppa statement inside my mind.

 

When did I say that?

 

Suho-oppa glanced at me for few second before smiling.

 

“Okay.  Let’s go.”

 

Huh? What’s that? Did my face look like I’m really desperate to go that place?

 

“Let’s go.. Let’s go Seol~~” Yeol-oppa whistling cheerfully cut my mind.  Tao-oppa joined him drag me away, intentionally keep me far from other men.  Their mouths kept blabbering about how fun amusement park, what the interest rides there, and blah blah blah.  They said, they’ll explore all the whole area without skipping any millimeters. 

 

And Tao-oppa said he’s aiming on cotton candy.

 

I know that tall kids were so sly.  I absolutely understand the reason why they’re really passionate about going there.   They wanted having fun without let their money out from their pocket even a penny.  They wanted all their needs fulfilled for free by Suho-oppa.  How terrible, they’re using me as the shield.

 

They're foxes covered by sheep’s fur.

 

But hey, I thought I need to refresh my mind.  I had enough listening Yeol-oppa endlessly chatter, Sehun who always ask me to cook variety dish for him though I didn’t know how to make some of them while Luhan constantly hounding me, calling me jealous because that woman from yesterday.  And last, the EXO personnel, they will never forget to come stop by and juggling home into nest of noisy witches with incredible mess.  It required me to flame more fire, nagging them till my mouth stiffed.  Their voice was rounding around my mind nonstop, only make me get heardache.

 

Okay, I’ll forgive them this time.

 

Yeol and Tao-oppa speeded his steps as Baek-oppa shouted to wait him.  They were enjoying this so much seeing their friend staggering so did I.  Regardless, I should run to keep my pace as them.  It’s tiresome, if you ask my opinion, remembering my legs length were half of theirs.

 

“Wait.  I forget an important thing!!”  Yeol-oppa stopped.

 

“We didn’t bring our car!” He added in aghast built my laugh watching his horror expression, as he forgot bring his pocket money with him.

 

“What’s the matter? We can take the bus.” I suggested.

 

“Bus?” They said in unison like bus is a taboo word.

 

“Yeah.  It’s fun!”

 

-----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“OPPA!!!! LOOK!!! ROLLER COASTER!!!!!”

 

“LET’S DO BUNGEE JUMPING FIRST!!!!”

 

“YAAAAY!!!”

 

After jump out from the bus, the kid line (Seolbi, Baekhyun and Tao) delightedly poured out, jogging around while giggling all the way.  In the other side, the older line staggered try to catch on the puppies all they might.  Plus their woozy condition made them had to be extra careful about their steps.  Who knows they will trip over or step on unexpected things.  

 

It’s their first experience took public transportation.  Their spoiled bodies couldn’t adapt yet with the crowded box.  Especially everyone on the bus was putting their full attention on their blossom aura.  It made them more uncomfortable. 

 

Yeah, it’ll be the unforgettable try. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/add_chapter/722739

“How you can be this excited after our horrible journey, huh?” Kris lifelessly sat on the bench, massaging his throbbed head.  This man was the most cantankerous.  His never ending complains and grumbles made everyone got ear burn.  He even declared won’t take bus ever again. 

 

“You said ‘it’s fun’!!” Kris yowled in the middle of his queasy condition.

 

“Aigo… Stop being fractious, Oppa, that’s just a bus!”  Seol scolded.  His board body wasn’t commensurate with his mental.

 

“Just let him be...  Tao will take care of him.  Let’s go ride roller coaster!!!!!”Kai beamed.

 

The tan boy grabbed Seol’s arm when the girl showing an enthusiasm agreement.  He leading the way while running with Seol’s hand on him, singing and laughing like idiot do.  If only Kai knows, he’s already leaving a big lump of jealous inside the rest oppas throat.

 

“Wait meeeeeeeee~~~!!!” Chanyeol cried as swinging his feet in fast motion.  He didn’t want to miss a chance to be with his sister.  He still need more time with her even he’s always swaying beside her every second.

 

“KIDS, DON’’T GO TOO FAR!!!!” Suho grandpas warned.

 

-----^^

 

“Um.”

 

“NO!” Before Seolbi opened , Chanyeol cut her line like scissor. 

 

“That one?” Kai alternated other thing.

 

“NO!”

 

“What about that?”

 

“N-O!”

 

“A~~~Wae~~?!!!!?” Seolbi whined as stomping her foot on the ground.  Since Chanyeol followed her and Kai ramming around, he became chatty gran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter