Chapter 15: Getting Closer

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15:  GETTING CLOSER

 

BGM:  Miryo feat Sunny [SNSD] -  I Love You, I Love You

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“WE’RE HOME…!!!!” Seolbi shouted purposely, wanting to annoy someone inside this house

 

“YAH!! You know what time is it?! Stop screaming!”  Luhan who was being lazy as on living room yelled loudly like a girl. 

 

“Now, who is screaming?” Seolbi grumbled secretly as move her body upstairs whilst Sehun was following behind. 

 

They went through the living room to get their room.  Inevitably Seolbi has to face with Luhan who looked so impatient by something.  He stood there with bossy annoying face, settling hands on his waist while watching the two went in together.  Despite his curious heart kept growling since then Luhan prefer to swallow all his questions.  He didn’t want to look like a fussy kibitzer.

 

“Hey, where’s my Taro?” Luhan asked instead.

 

“I dropped it.”  Seolbi answered simply.

 

“WHAT??!!! Do you know how long I wait for my favorite bubble?!!” He yelled by the unpleasant answer.  Seolbi flinched a bit by his overreact but still manage to put her calm face.

 

“Stop making fun of her.  Because of your stupid game and stupid orders, she almost , you know!” Sehun answered for Seolbi.  The girl swung her head back, frowning at the older boy.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are.  And if I wasn’t there.. You…” Sehun trailed off, eyes look up and down judging the girl which gradually pissed Seolbi off.  She felt like intimidated, and she hates if someone intimidating her.

 

“YAH!!!”

 

“Okay, okay..” Sehun lift his hands up, conceding by Seolbi’s cried.  Seolbi jolted her lower lips before turning her head back to Luhan who looked like a dummy with his serious face.

 

“I’ll buy you Taro tomorrow.  Stop sulking!”

 

“What? I’m not sulking!” Luhan denied.

 

“Whatever.” The girl rolled her eyes and walking away.  Yawning, she climbed the stairs to get her room and sleep if she won’t wake late tomorrow.  The boys’ eyes trailed after the girl until she gone from their sight. 

 

Now, living room air hotter than it should be as the two bother standing face to face in intense gaze.  None of them had initiate to brush away the uncomfortable atmosphere around.  There’s too much hatred they throw each other through their eyes that seems they had been buried it for a long time.  Sehun’s eyes implied a deep disappointed and sadness whereas Luhan’s as it looks, he always concealing all his wrath, and… Loneliness.  Mournfully loneliness.

                                                                                                                                                          

“What did you mean with she almost ?” Luhan’s cold voice broke the silence.  Sehun scoffed mockingly as his eyes watching his own brother in discontent manner.

 

“I think you don’t care.”

 

“Of course I do care.  Since she is….” Luhan stopped. 

 

Eyes blinking as he tried to find an exact word to combine.  His lips opened slightly like he wants to say something but at the same time his tongue got numb so sudden by obscurity reason.  There’s a lot thing that would describe that girl, but for some reason he couldn’t let it out even a word.

 

“Ah, right.  For you, she’s just your slave, isn’t she?” Sehun remarked.

 

“Yeah.  She is.  Why? It’s your concern, Sehun-ssi?” Luhan retorted.  Actually, Luhan doubted himself.  Those word.  He never meant to say it.  It slipped just like that out of his will. 

 

She’s not slave.  But another thing.

 

“Actually, no.  But you had bullied her since she stepped in this house.  I think that’s no fair to treat like that.”

 

“Since when you care about someone, huh?  Are you getting closer to her already?” Luhan said sardonically

 

“Maybe.  But, I think you’re the one who steps closer to her than me.  You even did some extreme skinship.”  Sehun smirked, making the older boy frowned.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You exactly understand what I mean, Luhan-ssi.”  Luhan stay silent by the younger state.  Both of them knew what they’re talking about.  But Luhan didn’t regret what he did that time.  Even though, Sehun was obviously taunting him by that, he never regret what he had done.

 

“I’ll go.” Sehun sighed while swinging her feet away.  But Luhan unbelievable remark, stopped the younger boy in time.

 

“Don’t be overboard.  I think you’re too much for a stranger.  You’re no need to care about her since her own mom seems didn’t put affection at her.” Sehun didn’t answer immediately, but his statement making the other stoned.

 

“Whatever you said.  I care.  And I do.  For this time, she’s our sister.  You have to remember that.”

 

-----^^

 

“Your lunch, your majesty…” Seolbi said dramatically that Luhan was accustomed with.  This time Luhan’s lunch menu added with his favorite Taro.  Luhan self didn’t have any idea where Seolbi got this since cafeteria wasn’t serving bubble tea.

 

“Where are you going?  Sit beside me!” Luhan ordered when Seolbi was about to leave.

 

“Don’t want to! I won’t stick with you every day.  I have life too, you know.”  Luhan stunned by the unexpected answer from the little girl.  Seolbi rolled her eyes at him before bid goodbye to the other EXO member and walking away.

 

“Hyung, you can’t fool her around again.  She grows too fast!” Baekhyun commented, following by laughter from the rest member.

 

“Shut up!” Luhan grumbled.

 

Seolbi headed to Woori’s table which she has wait her for a while.  She waved her hands excitedly as Seolbi smiled with tray on her hand.  Sighing loudly, Seolbi dropped her body in front of Woori, making the other girl frown.

 

“Hey, what with that sigh?”

 

“Nothing.. Just a bit tired.”

 

“Ah, I know.. You’re tired to serve your master, right?” Woori teased.

 

“Yah…” Seolbi whined.  She and Woori were close already since then.  They’re often talking about nonsense, fooling around and do some trifles.  They had some in common that made them comfortable each other.  Beside, Seolbi was an easy going girl so it’s easy for her to get closer to Woori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter