Chapter 18: MOM IS BACK!!!

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

BGM:  CN Blue - Love Girl

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Hey, you’re too close!” Seolbi yelled whilst pushing the boy away.

 

“Yah, instead of yelling at me, you should’ve to thank me I willingly walk you home!”  Luhan yelled back.

 

“No one asked you.” The girl snapped, hitting the older one. 

 

Luhan cleared his throat, speechless because the girl was actually right.  There’s no one asked him to do such thing.  But, after his unfriendly conversation with Sehun, he felt something inside him going to burst out.  Something that Luhan self didn’t know what exactly is.  Something that laid down in pit of his heart this whole time.  It’s kinda guilty and worry mixed with something else.  But it’s different and hard to explain.

 

“Well.. No matter what, you should thanks me!” Luhan saved his pride and rushes walk a head.  The girl just growling silently while following the crazy devil

 

After Luhan forcedly dragging the girl out, the two ended walked home together.  Bickering in every each steps, yelling each other.  Seolbi still has her high temper because Luhan ruined her plan to have some time with Chanyeol.  It’s been a while since the last time she walked with Chanyeol.  Besides, there’s something that she wants to ask him.  And above all, she wanted at least once there’s no shadow of Sehun or Luhan around her.

 

“If not because of you, I supposed to walk with Yeol-Oppa.” Seolbi grumpily blaming Luhan.

 

“So, you want he accompanies you to our home, invite him to some tea, like nothing happen? For the God’s sake, Seol!! He’s my friend since I was infant, and he surely knows where I live!!” Luhan spat.  His hands move in such way to affirm his statement.

 

“Gosh.. Chill it out...  I’m not that stupid, you know!  I just can stop front of random house to fool him.  And don’t called me Seol!” The girl made a face by Luhan’s exaggerate acts.

 

“Why?”

 

“You’re not worth to call me that.”

 

“Is it Chanyeol’s love nick name for you?  It’s just for him?” Luhan hardened.

 

“Wae?! Are you jealous?” The girl challenged.  She tilted her head up to face Luhan, putting her hands on her waist, sulking like 5 y-o kid.

 

“Your fantasy’s too high!  I ever heard Sehun called you Seol but you didn’t mind at all.” The older one quickly reasoned himself.    He had just realize why should he pissed by small things.

 

“He did?  Well.. I forgot.”  Seolbi shrugged walking off nonchalantly following by the irked Luhan.

 

They continued walking without talking.  Grumbling inside their own heart so the other one will not knowing that they’re cursing each other.  After some good minutes, Seolbi realized something odd there.  Her mischievous smile grew bigger as staring over the older boy.

 

“Where’s your car?  I thought you love ride your luxury car than walk.” Seolbi teased.

 

“Yeah.  I coerced to walk.  Because of a little girl making fun of me, I can’t use my car.” Luhan answered, giving the little girl a judging look.

 

“Why do you look at me like that?”

 

“Because you’re the one who did it.”

 

“I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter