Chapter 28: WE ARE ONE!!

BOYS' LITTLE SISTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

A/N:  Whoa~ Most of you think Seolbi lost her memory!!  I should’ve to post this chapter sooner.  Kekkeke.. Enjoy reading all~~ <3

 

 

SEOL’S POV

 

“Seol-seolbi-yah..?” I heard voice, a familiar one.  But my eyes can’t open up like I want.  My system didn’t work like it should to be.  My paralyzed body just made everything even worse.  My body was numb and it hurts like hell. 

 

“Seolbi.. You’re awake?” That voice again.  It’s so soft and warm which made me felt secure inside.  Hardly, I opened my eyes but I see nothing.  All around me covered by super jet black shadow.  I had squint my eyes for getting better sight but still, everything like black out sea for me.  I moved my eyes around, blinking several times to get rid of this black curtain.  No use.  Fear slowly crept up of all my body. 

 

Am I blind?

 

“Ugh… What..? Where I am? Who..?” I whispered as feeling a pang of pain that attack my head.  The thought about blind and blindness made me panic and I can’t stop to move my eyes here and there.

 

But I broke my thought away as my eyes gradually but positively catch some light from nowhere.  But I can’t see properly yet.  Little by little, world around me changed to blur mosaic. 

 

“Seolbi-yah? How’s your feeling? Are you in pain? Hurt? Dizzy?” I heard he speaks again.  And at the moment, I got vision. It’s a shadow.  Not really shadow but I can tell there’s someone stay beside me.  I stared at him for few seconds.

 

“Seolbi-yah..” He called again.  My heart beats rapidly as he keeps calling out.

 

“Who… Who are you?” I breathed out, starring at the shadow front of my eyes.  He stayed silent for a while.  The things I heard only his and my own breathe and beep voice that keep surrounding from nowhere.

 

“Seolbi-yah.. You’re kidding me, right?  You don’t know me?” He said almost whispering.  I felt squeezed on my hand, sending warmth waves to my cold body. 

 

I leaped up, eyes widen.  I know this voice.  I recognize his shadow. And.. I remember this hand. 

 

“Ah.. Y-you-.. Se-Sehun.. Is that you?” I questioned only for getting a sudden hug from him.  He slipped his arms around my waist and burying his face on the crook of my neck.  For my shock, I swore, I heard him sob.  That fact proved as I feel wet on my skin.  His breath, I can feel it blows out shakily due his cry.

 

“Oh my GOD!!!! You scared me!! Do you know how much I worried about you? Do you know how much I suffered because of you? I think you don’t recognize me.  I think you’re forget about me.. I think you’ll sleep forever..  I think you’ll leave me…” Sehun said in a breath.

 

“Se-Sehun..”  I was taken aback.  My eyes widened confusedly by Sehun’s act.  I still can hear Sehun’s silent cry on my shoulder.  He didn’t speak anything more and I didn’t know what I supposed to talk him.

 

Slowly, my hands reached up wrapping his shoulder warmly, hugging him back.  The left hand gently caressing his hairline down to the nape of his neck and the other one patted Sehun’s back comforting him.

 

“I’m awake, Sehun-ah.”  I whispered softly

 

-----^^

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Thank you.” Sehun bowed as the doctor team exiting Seolbi’s room.  The doctor team bowed back and walking away.  After the white-clothed troops gone, Sehun hurriedly entering the room to find Seolbi sat on her bed, munching apple.

 

“Thehhuun!!” Seolbi beamed while full.  Her vision got better minute by minute but sometimes it goes blur for several seconds and then back to normal again.

 

“Why are you eating? Is doctor allowed you?” Sehun scolded.  Seolbi made a face.

 

“I’m hungry! I’ve slept for three days without food and water!!”  Seolbi protested made the boy chuckled. 

 

“I know, you pig.  What do you want to eat then? I’ll get it for you.” Sehun asked kindly.  Seolbi grinned widely, didn’t give a damn that Sehun called her pig.

 

“I missed bubble tea.  I want bubble tea.”

 

“What? Bubble tea? I’m expecting healthy meal, young lady.”

 

“But bubble tea is a healthy drink.” Seolbi insisted.

 

 “Healthy? Good for what?”

 

“Good for your soul.” Seolbi answered dramatically, putting hands in front of her chest, entwining it.  Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

“Aiy.. You're so cheesy.. Arasseo.  I’ll buy it later, kay? After you finished the porridge and take your medicines.”  Sehun pointed at the bowl on the table and pills.  Seolbi gave him an ‘ew’ look.  Foods in hospital were no tasty.  And if only doctor gave her medicines with strawberry or orange flavor on it she will not being fussy like this.   

 

“Sehun, tell me how I hospitalized.” Seolbi asked as forcedly shoving spoonful of porridge.  Luckily her right hand didn’t get bad injuries so she can handle something small like that.  Sehun offered to feed her, but Seolbi rejected.  I’m not a baby, she yelled repeatedly.

 

Sehun sighed before tell the whole story to Seolbi.  How she got car accident, how Chanyeol madly brought her to the hospital.  How their secret revealed, how he and Luhan gave her their blood.  And how Luhan felt so guilty for the accident happened.  How he glued his off on this seat for this three days only for waiting her to wake up.

 

“So.. Luhan had been staying here? For three days?” Seolbi surprised.  Sehun nodded as the answer.

 

“I didn’t know was he eating or no.  But I sure, he never slept.”

 

“Oh..” Seolbi moved her eyes down, feeling apprehensive at Luhan.  The accident.. It’s not because of him but blame that drunken crazy man.  Even she can’t walk yet, can’t do everything she wants yet, plus her body hurt so badly right now, she never blamed Luhan.

 

“He worried about you so much.  Hyungs as well.  Especially Chanyeol-hyung.”

 

“No doubt about it.” Seolbi laughed.  Then her eyes swiftly move towards Sehun, starring at the older one with candy smile. 

 

“What?” Sehun raised eyebrow.

 

“And I figured out that you and Luhan start getting closer.  Again.”  Sehun blinked, speechless by Seolbi remark.  He cleared his throat as averting his gaze from hers.  He exactly understood what this girl meant with her state but he didnt know how he supposed to react.

 

“Speaking about him, I have to call Luhan-hyung.  I promised him to get him a call if you showing such of progressive move.” Sehun pulled out his phone, ready to call his brother but Seolbi stopped him.

 

“I have a better idea.” Seolbi grinned mischievously made Sehun blinked in puzzled.

 

-----^^

 

“Where she is? What do you mean with that? You’re kidding, right?” Luhan roared as entering Seolbi’s room.  Sehun looked at his hyung’s face flatly.  Chanyeol and the other followed behind.  They rushed in through the small door.

 

“No, hyung.” Sehun whispered.  His eyes showed serious glint that can’t be denied.  Luhan stepped back lifelessly.  He lost his soul in time.  Slowly, Luhan moved on, approaching the sleeping girl.  His watery eyes looked empty, body dazed no different if compared with wooden doll.  The EXO member stood motionless behind Luhan while Chanyeol can’t stand anymore.  He shifted down, massaging his ached head.

 

“I didn’t let them bring her away.  I want you meet her first.” Sehun informed but Luhan ignored it.  He sat down beside Seolbi, grabbing her cold hand.

 

“Why? Why you go this fast? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter