Chapter 2

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful summer afternoon. Soo-Rae was out on a boat with Eun-Hye enjoying the cool breeze. It was as relaxing as she could ever imagine. No school, No work, no stress. This was the first time she was able to be a normal teenager since she matured at such a young age to help with the company.

"Hey! Soo-Rae, are you hungry?" Eun-hye hollered from the other side of the boat. "Yeah!" Soo-Rae hollered back as she watched her friend go down to the bottom of the boat and bring back some sandwiches. "I prepared these for us" Eun-Hye smiled as she began walking over. There was soon a giant thud that had knocked into the boat and sent Eun-Hye over the edge of the boat.

Soo-Rae loudly gasped and ran towards the side of the boat. She waited for her best friend to resurface to the stop and soon her friend appeared on the surface. Soo-Rae left out a sigh of release. "Let me go get something to pull you up with" Soo-Rae hollered, but then she noticed the sky turn an eerie grey color and the waves began rapid. Soo-Rae gripped onto the boats railing; scared. She couldn't swim. Soon Eun-Hye screamed and went under the water. Soo-Rae watched with wide-eyes as blood from her best friend pooled to the top.

Soo-Rae screamed and began to cry hysterically. She then noticed a huge creature rising from the bottom straight towards her; a great white shark rose into the air and crashed onto the boat snapping it in half and sending Soo-Rae into the ocean. Soo-Rae thrashed around frantically trying to remain at the surface so she wouldn't drown, but she knew if she continued, the shark would know where she was at. She was panicking, she was crying and worse of all, and she was now bleeding from when the boat shattered. Then she saw it, the huge fin rise from the top of the water and increasing speed right at her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs at the hungry monster that was fast approaching her. The shark emerged from the water and opened its enormous mouth revealing its hundreds of serrated teeth. Soo-Rae stared up at the beast as its mouth came closing down at her which forced her awake from this nightmare.

 

Soo-Rae screamed harshly as she woke up and clung to her pillow; her heart pounding and tears streaming down her face. She hated this dream. It was an hour before she had to wake up for school; 6:45am. She grabbed her glasses that were lying on the nightstand beside her and got out of bed heading to the bathroom inside her room. She was still shaken from the dream. She the shower and undressed.

She sat down on the shower floor and huddled her knees to her chest as she tried to relax. Soo-Rae had a fear of water as she never learned to swim and was scared of drowning, but she also had an irrational fear of sharks. When she was young, she remembered watching 'Jaws' and it scared her out of her mind. Ever since then, she tried to stay clear of any large body of water and not to mention Aquariums.

If her family hosted anything at the lake or beach, she would stay far away. She would stay far away from the pond at the park. She would reject any pool party or Water Park invite that someone at school was hosting. She would even stay away from any pool during the night time. She was terrified. This was a nightmare that she got at least twice a month. Although some would say she is overreacting because it’s just a movie and it won’t happen, she didn't care. This was her irrational fear and she has learned to accept it even if others didn't.

She rubbed her face and finally got out of the shower. She dressed herself in her normal school uniform and tied her long hair into a high ponytail and placed her glasses on her face. She grabbed her backpack along with some business forms and booklets that she needed to look over for the next business meeting and placed them in her backpack. She left her room and headed downstairs to eat and then head off to school.

 

Jongin had once again been out all night partying and was suffering from another hangover, but this time when he woke up- there was a girl next to him. He smirked at the wonderful night that they shared and then proceeded to wake her up and then kicked her out of his room. He never kept the girl he was ing around with for any length of time.

Jongin stretched and ruffled his hair. He looked down at his standing member and groaned "Gotta pee". He got up and headed to the bathroom where he got ready for school. He took some aspirin to take care of his headache and made sure that any smell of alcohol or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter