Chapter 24

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae was sleeping peacfully and soundly when Eun-Hye had jumped on top of her, "GET UP GET UP GET UP! SLEEPY FACE. GET UP!" She cooed jumping on the bed disturbing Soo-Rae's sleep. "Eunnie~ I'm sleepy. It's too early" Soo-Rae groaned putting a pillow on her head.

"EARLY?! GIRL, IT'S LIKE 2PM! HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY EYYYYY. All seriousness though, wake the up." Eun-Hye shook the girl. "How did you even get in?!" groaned Soo-Rae. "I don't know... a robber? YOUR HUSBAND STUPID" Eun-Hye teased, "GET UP!".

"Okay Okay. I am up! Happy!?" Whined Soo-Rae who sat up in bed. "Very much! Hurry and go take a shower and I will work on your makeup and everything after." Eun-Hye cooed as she shooed Soo-Rae off to the bathroom. "Eun-Hye!! PSTT" Jongin called from his room.

Eun-Hye looked over and pushed his door in, "What?" she questioned. "Do I look okay?" Jongin asked fixing his black tie that matched his black dress shirt and dress pants. "Two thumbs up Kai! Though, if you spike your hair up in the front, it would be icing on the cake. You'd make all the girls at faint at prom minus me, of course" Chuckled Eun-Hye. Jongin smirked, "Of course, but the only person I want to make faint is Soo-Rae" he said fiddling with his wedding ring.

"You really like her, don't you Kai?" Eun-Hye said with a straight face. In all her years of knowing Kai, she had never seen him so serious about a girl ever. "Yeah.... I really do" he smiled nervously. "Well I support you both! Just... don't screw up anymore." Eun-Hye commented giving her approval. "Does.... she like me? even in the slighest?" Jongin blushed. "Due to #9 of the Girl Code, I am prohibited to release any secrets that my best friend has told me" Eun-Hye smiled and walked back to Soo-Rae's room to change.

Eun-Hye laughed silently as she heard Kai groan in frustration because she didn't give him a solid answer. 

 

20 minutes later, Soo-Rae heads back to her room to see Eun-Hye already dressed and is now working on her hair. "About time you came out, I thought you drowned" Eun-Hye teased. Soo-Rae took off her glasses and replaced them with new contacts. She sat down by Eun-Hye who had makeup out on the floor.

Eun-Hye had given Soo-Rae a nice smokey eye with a coral blush and light pink lipgloss. Now that her hair was dry, her friend began to give her beautiful bombshell waves in her hair. She sprayed it with hairspray to make it stay and then sprayed her with some fruity perfume.

Soo-Rae stood up and put on her high heels. "Hot mama!" Eun-Hye cooed as she placed her hands on her cheeks. ".....What?... did you make me look funny?!" Soo-Rae whined and Eun-Hye shook her head, "Maybe I should go gay or something because you look so stunning". Soo-Rae blushed and twiddled her wedding ring on her finger. 

A knock on the door startled them both, "YAH! WHAT ARE YALL DOING IN THERE? HURRY UP!" Chanyeol barked from the other side. "Just a moment!" Eun-Hye called out. Soo-Rae took a deep breath and walked out with Eun-Hye with linked arms. Walking down the stairs carefully, she saw Jongin fixing his tie. Theirs eyes met and his jaw had dropped and she radiated with embarassment. Chanyeol grinned widely as he saw Eun-Hye and whistled at her which made her wink at him.

"You... look..."Jongin breathed as he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back, "You... are beautiful" he breathed out. Soo-Rae blushed as her heart thumped loudly and violently, "You... look... very handsome as well" she cooed and Jongin smiled. "Alright, you two! Leggo~" Chanyeol chuckled. It had been apparent to Chanyeol now that his friend was indeed in love.

The two couples had linked hand in hand as they left the house and into Chanyeols car. 

 

Soon, they arrived at the school that was decorated with streamers and balloons. Jongin helped Soo-Rae out of the car and held her hand as the two couples had walked into the gym where the dance was being held. Xiumin and Chen had already arrived. "Looking good ladies, especially you Soo-Rae, Wow" Chen said staring at Jongin's wife. Jongin tightened his grip on Soo-Rae's hand feeling a tad jealous.

As the night went on, the couples had fun. Soo-Rae must have apologized to Jongin about 5 times for stepping on his foot. Eun-Hye and Soo-Rae laughed a lot and the boys also had fun as we all let loose. Soon, a slow dance came on and Jongin immediately pulled Soo-Rae close.

"I've been waiting all night for this" he cooed as he wrapped his his arms around her waist. She hestiantly put her arms around his neck; "W-why?" she stammered. "A married couple showed always have a nice moment to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter