Chapter 14

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin felt immense guilt as Soo-Rae repeated the words that he had lashed out at her; he felt bad for labeling her something when she wasn't in fact. He knew now that Xiumin was right when he was scolding him.

Jongin ruffeled his hair and sat back in the chair. He noticed that Soo-Rae's homework and everything was scattered on the table. "I should ask her to help me study" Jongin mumbled to himself as he got up and walked upstairs. He sighed before he knocked on her door.

"Soo-Rae..." he began. Soo-Rae opened the door slowly and looked at him, "Hmm?" she said lowly. Jongin scratched the side of his face, "Can you help me study for the midterms coming up?" he asked. Soo-Rae was a little shocked that he had asked for help. She nodded.

"Meet me in the kitchen" Jongin said as he walked back downstairs and Soo-Rae went into her room for some of her text books and then met up with Jongin at the table. She was still upset about earlier today, but she couldn't say no to helping Jongin when he never asks for her help.

Soo-Rae met with Jongin at the table. "What do you need help most in?" she asked as she was separating the homework into their own subject piles. "Math... History... English... Science...... everything" Jongin awkwardly chuckled and Soo-Rae sighed.

"I'll help you under one condition: you will fully focus on this and will until midterms. Okay?" Soo-Rae said seriously. Jongin nodded; he needed the most help he could get. There was no way he wanted to stay in school an extra year because if he did poorly on these exams, there was no way he would be able to survive until the end.

"Okay. Well we will get started on math first then" Soo-Rae said as she opened her math book. "Did you work on the review packets at all?" she asked and he shook his head no. "Well good, it will come in handy" she said and then turned her head and sneezed twice. Soo-Rae got up to wiped her nose and then sat back down.

"Are you sick?" Jongin asked. "No, just a sneeze" she replied back. "Good! I don't want whatever you have" Jongin smirked. "Enough talking, let's get to work" Soo-Rae said focused.

About 2 hours later, Jongin was completely frustrated and had no idea what was going on. Soo-Rae tried to calm him down so he would focus, "Look you need something that would go into 9y^3 over 36y. What times what equals 9? 3*3 and since its y^3 you will write out three y's. For the 36, 6*6= 36, but you can break those down smaller into 2*2*3*3. You understand? Now you cross cancel. Cross out the two 3's on top and bottom and you can also cross out a Y from the top and bottom. Now you can't do anything more, so your answer will be Y squared over 2 squared. Does that make sense?" she said as she wrote down the answers.

Jongin's made an "o" shape as her explainations made a lot more sense than the teachers. "Try and do the next page." Soo-Rae said as she watched Jongin try and work on the next page of his review.

Suddenly Soo-Rae was lightly shaken and she quickly laid up as she rubbed her face and then winced at the pain that came from the black eye, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep" she quickly apologized to Jongin and looked ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter