Chapter 5

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae couldn’t sleep the following night. She had another nightmare about sharks; she was starting to grow irritated by her constant nightmares. All she wished was she would have a happy dream that would make her smile when she woke up. She rubbed her face with her hands before she grabbed her glasses on the nightstand to the right of her and looked over at the clock that read 2:14am.

 

She hesitated before she got out of bed to work on more paper work for an upcoming event that was taking place at the hotel. It was an event unlike all the others. The combining of the Kim and Kang corporations and also the announcement of the new heirs to the business and not to mention the marriage reveal.

 

Soo-Rae groaned as she laid her head on the desk. She didn’t want any of this. She didn’t want to be the heir of the Kang corporation, but she just followed with her parents plans as she couldn’t handle her parents being disappointed in her. She didn't want to be looked down on like how Jongin's parents do to him.

 

 

She also did not want to be married to Jongin, but how could she possibly say no to her parents and his parents as well? She couldn’t let them down. “I wonder what Jongin is doing right now…” She thought to herself before she began working on paperwork that could last 4-5 hours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“God this feels good”

“Oh yeah? should I go faster?”

“Please! Fast…. deeper…harder. OHHH”

“God you are tight”

“Jo-Jong-Jongin!”

“! It’s coming”

“Ahhhhhhh”

 

Jongin pants as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. He pulls himself out of the random drunk girl he just met and rips the off his and then tosses it into the trashcan of the male’s bathroom.The girl fixes her low cut dress as Jongin zips up his pants and ruffles his hair. The girl gives him a lust-filled smiled, “That was amazing! How about we go back your place for a better and longer time?” she cooed.

 

Jongin leans in and roughly kisses the girl as he forces his lower half against her skin letting her feel his , “Although he wants more. He needs a break. How about in 30 minutes?” Jongin breathes into her ear. The girl smirks and then wobbles her drunk self out of the boys' bathroom and back onto the club’s dance floor as she waits for Jongin.

 

Jongin smirks as he steps out of the males' bathroom staring at his friends who were crossing their legs. “YO! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN’T EVER COMING OUT!” Chanyeol and Chen shouted in unison as they rushed past Jongin and into the bathroom. Jongin gives a high five to Sehun. “You both were so loud!” Xiumin complained, “You’re lucky the owner didn’t interfere and ban you both.”  Jongin stretched as he sat down, “Nah! He knows me too well to ban me; after all, I am the reason why he gets such good business”, Jongin cockily boasted.

 

Soon Chanyeol and Chen emerged from the bathroom and gave Jongin a high-five. “That girl was so loud. You must have ed her good because we could hear the thumping from out here!” Chanyeol waved his fist in the air. “I had her against the wall thats why for you all to hear!” Jongin explained with a dirty smirk on his face. “Looks like she is back for some more” Chen said as he nodded in the direction of the drunk girl who was now making her way to them.

 

“Looks like it’s time to go” Jongin smirked as his friends and him went the opposite direction. Although Jongin enjoyed his time with that girl, it definitely wasn’t the best he has had. If he enjoyed it as much as she did, he wouldn’t hesitate to bring her home for round two.

 

 

 

The following morning Soo-Rae had woken herself up and found that she managed to fall asleep on her desk last night. She yawned as she sat up and felt her back crack three times and let out of breath of relief. She stretched to let out any strain that was still in her body.

 

She looked at the clock that read 7:41am. She gasped loudly as she jolted from her desk and went to the bathroom to brush her hair and teeth. She quickly ran back to the desk and grabbed all the paperwork along with her backpack and quickly ran down the stairs and out the door. She was about to be late for school; for the first time ever.

 

Although Jongin had arrived at school on time; Soo-Rae had not. She ended up bursting through the classroom door startling some of her classmates. Her hair was frizzed out and unkempt, she had dark circles around her eyes, she was carrying loads of packets and loose leaf paper. She look like she had a fight with a raccoon and a tornado all at once.

 

Eun-Hye gasped at the sight of her monster-like friend. Soo-Rae bowed in apology to the teacher who was also shocked to see the number one student the way she was. She went to sit down in her seat right before making eye contact with Jongin in the back who gave her a wink. Soo-Rae made a disgusting face before she turned her back to Jongin to sit down. She tidied up her documents and switched them out for her class notes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter