Chapter 7

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Soo-Rae felt jittery. It was already on the news about the official marriage. Everyone at school will know about it and Soo-Rae had to try and remain calm and ignore any comments that she hears since before when it was just rumors, there were remarks from girls. Jongin on the other hand, was enjoying the publicity like always. The girls were swooning over him because he was no longer available, but that didn’t stop him from getting what he wanted from them.

 

When Soo-Rae reached her locker, there had been a bunch of sticky notes on it telling her that “You are not good enough for Kai” “Jongin loves me, not you” “Good thing its only a business marriage, he would never love a nerd like you”.  She must have been staring at the a plethora amount of notes for a long time because eventually Eun-Hye tore them all off and tossed them on the hallway floor.

 

“Don’t listen to this nonsense. If anyone isn’t good enough for someone, it’s that stupid womanizer Kai who isn’t good enough for you.” Eun-Hye huffed angrily at the fact that people were saying such things to her wonderful and humble best friend. “It’s fine. I don’t mind.” Soo-Rae lied, “It’s kind of true anyways”.

 

“Oh stop Soo-Rae, you know you are perfect.” Eunhye complained, but Soo-Rae ignored her compliment. The two walked to class and once again had to pass by Jongin and his group of friends. Soo-Rae ignored their stares and hurried down the hall not wanting anymore attention for the rest of the day.

 

 

 

“Damn. She seems like she is embarrassed to be by you. She should be honored.” Chanyeol scoffed as he watched his friends' wife flee down the hall not even glancing back. “After all the hate she is receiving, I would too” Xiumin replied sympathizing with the girl, “Did you see the amount of notes on her locker?”. Jongin nodded as he winked at a girl across the hall that had caught his eye. “And you don’t care?..” Xiumin asked curious to his friend.

 

“It’s not my job to stick up for her. Not my fault I have such a large fan base. Speaking of which, I’ll see you in class” Jongin said as he trailed off at the girl he had been eyeing from across the hall. “How is it going with Eun-hye?” Chen asked Chanyeol who grinned. “She is a stubborn one I tell you. She will be mine soon enough.” Chanyeol replied with a huge smile on his face.

 

 

“He like followed me around yesterday like a puppy. If he was half as smooth as Kai then maybe I would have given him my phone number, but that boy has no idea how to win a girls heart let alone get a sober girl in his pants.” Eun-Hye blubbered to her friend who was paying full attention to her.

 

“Are you actually going to give him your phone number?.... Are you going to date him?” Soo-Rae questioned shakily as she remembered what happened in her nightmare praying that none of it would come true. Eun-Hye howled with laughter, “You are too funny Soo-Rae. Me? actually like Park Chanyeol? GOOD ONE. If I ever was to cave in, I would never seriously fall for him. He plays games and I may just have to play along” Eun-Hye smirked.

 

Soo-Rae gapped at her friends’ spunky attitude. Now she remembers why her and Eun-Hye were good friends. Eun-Hye would always stick up and stand up for anyone and that included the nerdy Soo-Rae. Soo-Rae liked Eun-Hye's attitude towards things.

 

 

 

The rest of the school day, Soo-Rae had to ignore the comments that were flowing from the entire girl population of the school and not to mention of the guys’ comments too. Although Soo-Rae was having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she is now married to Korea’s biggest playboy, Jongin was not phased at what others were saying. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter