Chapter 11

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae sat at her desk while Eun-Hye was fast asleep on her bed. She was thinking about how she should bring up the situation earlier with Jongin to clear things up. She didn't like having people mad at her; even if that means Jongin. Soo-Rae rubbed her face and looked at her broken glasses.

"What if Soo-Mi, Nae-Ri, and Hae-Jung get really angry at me for telling Jongin.... especially after Jongin left with Soo-Mi?" Soo-Rae thought to herself as she fiddled with the two broken peices of the glasses. "Maybe I should text him.." she mumbled to herself. She tried her best not to rub her eyes since her contacts were in.

 

Me: Jongin, I need to talk to you.

Him: If it's about earlier than forget it.

Me: But you've got it all wrong!

Him: Nope, I'm pretty sure I don't. Stop texting me.

Me: Please, I just need your help.

Him: GOD ING . You're so ing annoying. You're smart, figure it out yourself!

 

Soo-Rae stared at her phone and then closed it. It seemed like Jongin wasn't going to help even if she plainly said what was bothering her. She sighed as she got up and shook Eun-Hye awake. "Eun-Hyennie~ Wake up." Soo-Rae cooed. Eun-Hye's head shot right up and looked around, "What? what is it?" she said disorientated with a bit of drool dripping from . Soo-Rae pressed her lips together, "Can I stay at your place for a few days?" she asked.

Eun-Hye sat up and looked at her friend, "Yeah of course, but why? is Jongin mad at you?" she asked. Soo-Rae sighed, "When isn't he mad at me?... but so yeah, I can?". Eun-Hye nodded her head and Soo-Rae went to pack some clothes for a few days. Soo-Rae needed to clear her mind and focus on the company combining event that still has a lot of work to do.

About 10 minutes later, Soo-Rae and Eun-Hye headed out for Eun-Hye's apartment. "So... how are things going with you and Chanyeol?" Soo-Rae asked curious. Eun-Hye snorted, "That kid is interesting! He is about as smooth as a cactus. He tries to act like a dog, but he is still such a puppy". Soo-Rae nodded and listened to her friend who continued to talk about what went on in her life.

 

Jongin shut his phone and tossed it onto the couch besides him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter