Chapter 20

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongin woke up the next morning, he had a huge hangover. He groans as he rolls over and snuggles back into bed. His head hurt so badly that he regretted going out to the club and drinking so much; this will be a lesson that he would remember. 

A knock on the door startled him and as he rolled over, Soo-Rae walked in some food and a shirt. She set the food down on his night stand by his bed and gave him a hangover cure drink first. "How did I get home last night?" he groaned. Soo-Rae smiled, "I brought you home. You were so drunk!".

Jongin noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt and quickly looked at Soo-Rae who looked away in embarassment. "You... threw up a lot last night... so I washed your shirt" she said as she took the shirt that was drapped over her shoulder and gave it to him.

"Oh... sorry about that! It wont happen again" Jongin muttered as he put on his shirt. "Hurry and eat so you will feel better. You slept pretty much all afternoon" Soo-Rae stated and Jongin gasped. "What time is it exactly?" he shreiked. Soo-Rae looked over at the clock and then back him, "Its about 1:30pm". 

Jongin cursed under his breath, "You go and get ready. Make sure to wear something light and not heavy and put on some sun screen. I'll meet you downstairs in 10. We should have been at Xiumins' part an hour and half ago". Jongin quickly ate his food and rushed to get ready and so did Soo-Rae.

She felt weird going to Xiumins' party, but Jongin did win the bet they made. Putting on some shorts and tshirt. She fixed her ponytail. "YAH! WEAR CONTACTS! NOT YOUR GLASSES" Jongin yelled from his room. Soo-Rae took off her glasses and put in her contacts and then grabbed her flipflops.

She met with Jongin downstairs who was wearing basketball shorts and a tanktop. He stared at her for a moment and took out a blindfold from his pocket and tied it around her eyes. "You aren't allowed to see where we are going. This is my surprise to you" he said grabbing her hands. She pulled hers back, but he grabbed them and firmly held her petite hands in his big hands.

Slowly he helped her outside the house, Jongin reached inside the mailbox and pulled out a key that he asked his mother leave since the beach was far away. Jongin pulled Soo-Rae along, "Youre... not going to make me fall or run into something are you?" she asked scared.

"No! Im not that mean. Okay sit down now" he said as he pulled open the car door. After she got in, he ran to the other side and got in and started the car; which startled her. "Are you driving?! You have a license?!" She questioned and Jongin smirked, "Of course!". Before he pulled out, He pulled out his ipod with headphones and placed them in her ears, "Do not take these out. Only when I tell you too" he said as she started his loud music.

Jongin left his house and on the way to the beach, but before he arrived he called Chanyeol. "Dude! Are you there already? Is the boat ready? Im on my way" He asked as he continued to drive. "Yeah man. Ee-ervything is ready to go!. I'm finally reaady t-to see you kiss her!" Chanyeol slurrly chirped. Jongin smirked a bit, "Of course. I am about to pull into the parking lot." He said as he hung up. 

He looked over at Soo-Rae who was bobbing her head to the music that was radiating through her ears. Jongin smiled as he bit his lip, "I hope you like this!" he cooed. Pulling up to the parking spot, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter