Chapter 25

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This would have to be the first time that both Soo-Rae and Jongin had felt such a horrible heartbreak. Jongin and Soo-Rae both laid awake the following night crying their heart out. Soo-Rae couldn't believe that she had fallen for a trap that she told Eun-Hye she would never fall for; Jongin couldn't believe that everything was going so well and now it was taken away in a blink of an eye.

Jongin held Soo-Raes' Promise and Wedding ring in his hand. Putting it on a chain, he put it around his neck as a rememberance that he will get her back. Soo-Rae covering her ears as she could hear his voice in his head telling her that he would always be there for her and to never hurt her; that he loved her, but now it was just a lie.

 

The following morning Soo-Rae had no sleep; her eyes red and her face tear stained. Eun-Hye who also looked like , but not as bad. "Are you going to be okay being here by yourself while I'm at work?' Eun-Hye sat down beside her friend. "Yea... I'll find myself something to do" Soo-Rae breathed. 

"Just... make sure you don't go near or talk to that bastard. Okay?" Eun-Hye suggested and Soo-Rae nodded. Eun-Hye packed up her things and left her apartment. Soo-Rae laid back on the couch, she was now alone to drown in her thoughts and try to get over this heartbreak.

"How could you do this to me Jongin? After I spilled my heart out to you.."Soo-Rae wiping her eyes from more tears that were approaching. "Lets just work. Just work until you can't work anymore" Soo-Rae muttered getting up and getting her personal files and heading out to the hotel.

Soo-Rae had buried her pain in work. She worked all day and all night at the hotel, she wasn't going to let the company suffer because of him; but she wished that she had help. And although it seemed like every hour Jongin called her for the past two days, she had to force herself not to pick up and eventually turned off her phone.

 

Jongin sighed as he sat on his bed listening to her voicemail as she had once again rejected his call. "How am I suppose to explain things to you? Please.." Jongin muttered as he closed the phone. Chanyeol who was laying on his bed put his hand on his friends shoulder.

"Lets go get a drink! You've been like this for three days now. Lets try and forget all this. Eun-Hye wants me dead, so I will drink like tonights my last. " Chanyeo mumbled. Jongin agreed and the boys went off to their normal hang out spot with Xiumin and the very depressed Chen.

"...Dude... I didn't know... No one told me the bet was off, if I would have known..." Chen began to apologize but Jongin cut him off, "It's ok... it was our fault for not telling you and it was my fault for agreeing to do this bet" Jongin muttered as he began to take shots.

His face tensed as the liquid poured down his throat, "God this tastes like ". It seemed like hours that he was there; just sitting at the table. He needed a distraction to keep his mind busy and when a girl approached him, a girl he met with earlier befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter