Chapter 9

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Soo-Rae was finished with the three girls' and her own homework it was around 1:30 in the morning and she was exhausted. Jongin still wasn't home from hanging out with the boys which meant he was out drinking at the club with girls. Although Soo-Rae had her own things to worry about, she still didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

Soo-Rae the kitchen light and began to make something light that wouldn't make Jongin's stomach upset. Just as she was done, she went to put the food on the table when she heard the front door close. She looked out the kitchen doorway to see a drunk and disoriented Jongin trying to take his shoes off.

"What are you home so late? It's almost 3 in the morning" Soo-Rae asked and immediately regretted her question when Jongin shot her a death glare. "Shut t-the up. I don't have to a-answer to you" he angrily slurred. "I'm sorry.... Well... I made you-" Soo-Rae started to apologize before Jongin hissed "I don't care. Shut up and go to bed" as he stomped his way upstairs and slammed his door shut.

Soo-Rae sighed as she looked at the sandwich that she was holding on the plate in her hands. Slowly she drug her feet across the kitchen and tossed it into the trash can. She turned off the kitchen light and went to bed in hopes that Jongin would be in a better mood.

 

The next morning when Soo-Rae woke up, she regretted staying up so late. She tossed the covers off her and she wondered out of her room and around the second level of the house trying to find the bathroom. After finding it, she takes a shower. 

When she finished everything she needed, she opened the door as she was wiping the condensation that blocked her vision on her glasses and bumped into something that made her fall onto her and knock the glasses out of her hand. 

Frantically looking up to try and figure out what she bumped into; she searched around on the floor for her glasses. "Looking for these?" she heard Jongin say. Soo-Rae looked up for some reason knowing she wouldn't be able to see it anyway. "Please give them back" she pleaded. "Naaaaaah. I think I am going to keep them" Jongin teased as he held her glasses in his hand.

Standing up, Soo-Rae frantically tried to get her glasses from Jongin who holding it up to where Soo-Rae couldn't reach. "Jongin please! I have to get ready for school" Soo-Rae whined. "If I give it back to you, will you do anything I ask?" Jongin said huskily. "Yes! please" Soo-Rae whined again.

Jongin grabbed Soo-Rae's arms and flung her around so her back was against the bathroom wall. "Anything hmmm?" Jongin cooed. Soo-Rae started turning red and putting her hands on his chest and trying to push him off, "Please don't do this. Please please" Soo-Rae choked with tears starting surface. "But you said anything" Jongin said softly as his fingers trailed Soo-Rae's jawline.

Soo-Rae heart is now pounding rapidly and tears are trickling down her cheeks. Soo-Rae feels Jongin place her glasses on her head as he sighs in frustration, "You are such a cry baby. Get out, I need to shower too" Jongin grumbled as he pushed Soo-Rae out of the bathroom and into the hallway.

Soo-Rae grabs onto her heart and wipes the tears off her face, "You are so horrible Kim Jongin" She softly croacks as she scurries off to her room to get ready for school.

 

 

Upon arriving at school, Soo-Rae meets up with Eun-Hye who is staring at the sticky notes on Soo-Raes' locker. Soo-Rae began reading the notes. "You are worthless" "I want you two to divorce" "Are you even a girl?" "I ed Jongin more than you ever will" "I will make sure you two aren't happy together" "I hope you die, you " 

Soo-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter