Chapter 19

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-Rae rubbed her head into the pillow and whined, "It's so hot". Her eyes quickly opened once she heard a heartbeat that didn't belong to hers. She slowly rose her head up and made eye contact with Jongin who also woke up when she rubbed her head on his chest. 

She noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Soo-Rae frantically gasped and fell out of the bed and scurried to the side of the room, away from the half- boy. Her heart thump and she loudly gasped as she gripped onto her chest. Jongin shot out of bed and ran down the hallway into Soo-Rae's room and searched her backpack for her heart pills.

Upon finding them, he ran downstairs for water and quickly ran back to his room. Soo-Rae took the pill from him but only gulped the water down and sat there with her eyes closed and breathed heavily. She appreciated him worrying about her heart condition, but she didn't need her pill every time she was surprised.

Jongin put his hand on her shoulder; worried, but she quickly pushed it off. Soo-Rae frowned, "I'm sorry. I'm still not fond of people touching me".

Jongin smiled, "It's okay. Now I know you are feeling a lot better today." the small girl nodded, "Mhm! I feel a lot better today" she smiled. Jongin helped her up, "Good! That means I can still keep my bet and take you to Xiumin's party tomorrow and give you that surprise that I owe you!". 

Although Soo-Rae didn't want to go hang with his friends, she couldn't back out when she had lost fair and square. Plus, Jongin had never shown that much excitement in taking her somewhere since they were kids- So she was a bit excited in some regard.

For the rest of the day, Jongin didn't leave Soo-Rae's side. He made sure he was always there to help her out; which was starting to be bothersome to her because she knew he wanted to be with his friends. In general, he was just hovering and she just wanted some space too. While she was washing dishes, she brought up the boys.

"Jongin, you don't have to watch me anymore! Go out with your friends and have some fun, I know you don't want to be here".

Jongin looked at her confused, "I thought you didn't like me going out clubbing?" he asked and Soo-Rae just sighed, "It makes me feel bad to keep you cooped up because you feel like you need to take care of me!".

"Its my responsibility as a husband to take care of his wife!"

and within that second, Soo-Rae's heart had fluttered once again.

"Then, I would feel like a bad wife to make you stay somewhere you don't want to be!" Soo-Rae looked over at the puzzled boy. Jongin's dark brown eyes glistening, "Are you sure?" he asked and she nodded. "Are you really sure?" Jongin asked again and Soo-Rae went and pushed him to the door. "Just go!" she nagged.

"Fine... but if you need me then call and I will be there in a second" Jongin said staring down at the girl. She nodded and continued to push him out the door, "Have a good time!" she said as she watched him walk down the street.

 

Soo-Rae took this time to get ready. She needed to get out and get some sunlight, so she made some plans with Eun-Hye and left immediately. With the sun on her skin, she stretched as she walked the streets- relishing in some alone time too. Meeting up with Eun-Hye at a small cafe, Eun-Hye sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter